Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
Eternal Eyes(Starting. Always accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
50%
 50%  [ 8 ]
Great!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good.
12%
 12%  [ 2 ]
Eh...
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Terrible!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Poll whore!
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:33 am
Leah looked at Daphne "Uh, can some one please fill me in?" She was lost.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:13 am
ninki put away the letter before the twins saw what was inside."a little privicy please?"  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:18 am
"We're just curious." They told him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:11 pm
Nagi looked up. After a split second of silence, then started with his report. "The most recent rebel group is led by an Eternal Eyes girl. She is just a little older than I am, but she has earned the respect of the others in the group. They would be willing to protect her with their lives. I don't know anything else about the girl or the rest of the group. I know where they were, but they're most likely relocating. They wouldn't be stupid enough to remain there knowing that several in the army knew where they were," Nagi reported.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sothe had managed to sneak past the guards and get into the castle courtyard. Hitomi had told him to find Caleb and Sam. He was now hiding behind a pillar a distance away from the group. He saw the predicament that Caleb and Sam were in. Seems like they got themselves into trouble, he thought. If he wasn't by himself, he would help. As it was, he couldn't take on the whole group.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

Tir Malice

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:22 pm
Annexus contimplated for a moment, his expression unreadable. "Very good." He walked over and wrapped Nagi in an embrace. "I'm glad you are safe." He let go and stood back. "I think its time to begin your training, I have a mission for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:56 pm
"what do you mean,leah?"ninki said, putting the letter away  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:51 pm
"Nothing, and about the boy behind the pillar...." Her voice trailed off as lightening trailed towards the pillar.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:36 pm
"i....dont know."ninki said.  

nintendoking99

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:20 pm
"I'm just pulling your leg." She teased "And what was the letter about?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:51 pm
"Caleb works at da stable in town buts meh didn't wanna tell anyone cause he ish super duper nice to me. Meh didn't wants him to ends up likes Mina or Hiro. or dat other girl, Emiko," Daphne ducked her head and sat down on the grass next to her eternal eyed friend. She looked up at Leah and pouted. "Meh ish sorry I didn't tells you earlier but could you pwease let him go."
"And if you let me go, can you let Sam go too? She kinda my responsiblity," Caleb added, ruffling Daphne's hair.
Sam looked at the child. So young. Her entire life is ahead of her and all she does is serve warrior to the king. she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

China was on all fours, scrubbing away at the floor infront of the king's throne. She pretended to ignore the converstaion though she was actually listening. Another mission? she thought, scrubbing even harder at the dirt on the floor.  

Azula Mai 101

XxReflective_ShadowxX

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:31 am
Leah sighed "Daphne, I trust you so...." Her voice trailed off as the chains and thread fell from the two.

The twins looked as if they appeard behind the girl who was scrubing the floor "What's up?" They asked, usually when they did that, it startled the hell out of people.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:15 pm
"Training?" Nagi asked, confused.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sothe managed to jump away from the pillar just as the lightning crashed into it, making it explode. "Well, that wasn't part of my plan..." he muttered under his breath.
"Well, well. What do we have here? The shadow has left the girl. What's a thief of the 'Liberation Army' doing here, of all places?" asked a voice behind him.
Sothe spun around to see Mamoru standing right behind him. Rather than the naginata he had carried last time he saw him, there was a large, black sword strapped to his back in a sheath. "As much as I'd love to stay and play, I have things to attend to. If you'll excuse me, I'll be leav-" Sothe began as he started to inch around Mamoru.
"I think you'd better stay," Arisu said, popping up behind him, holding her rapier to his neck.
"Oookaaay....I'll stay," Sothe said. Then, suddenly, he spun around, trying to kick Arisu's leg out from under her. She dodged, but the move left him free to move without fear of being beheaded. He turned and ran past Mamoru, looking back at Caleb and Sam. The look on his face said that he'd be back with the rest of the army to help them out. He ran out of the courtyard and out of the castle, running past tons of guards. The guards tried to give chase, but they were too slow to keep up with him. Once he was safely out of the castle, he stopped to catch his breath.  

Stefisgarden
Crew

nintendoking99

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:04 pm
"letter is privite."ninki said quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:56 pm
Annexus looked over at China scrubbing the floors. "Yes, Nagi, I wish for you to retrieve a certain artifact for me. Eiji will be accompanying you, as will the twins. But for now, I want all four of you to train together to make sure that you can function well as a team. Collect them, Eiji has experience, and will know where to begin."

He nodded, and waited for Nagi to leave.

He beckoned China to him.  

Tir Malice

Azula Mai 101

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:10 am
China was startled by the twins sudden appearance. She looked up when the king called her. Leaving her cleaning things where they were, she got up and walked over to Annexus. "Yes, Sire?" she asked softly, kneeling at the king's feet. It wasn't proper for servants to stand before his majesty.

Daphne grinned at looked at Sam. "Whats her name?" she whispered to Caleb.
Sam turned away the moment Daphne looked at her. She sighed with relief as the chains and thread let her go. "Finally," she breathed as she stood up.
"Her name is Samantha but she prefers Sam," Caleb whispered back to her. He stood up, picking Daphne up in the process. "Gosh you've grown," he joked.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games