Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Angels, Demons, Androids, and Humans {Come in Peplz!!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:18 am

Sora smiled at Ayu and flew the butterfly around in circles. Suddenly an arrow shot out from a tree and hit Ashi in the chest, pinning him against a tree.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:19 am

Ayu quickly ran over to Ashi who was pinned to the tree through his chest.Ayu turned to see who shot the arrow

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:24 am

An Angel walked out from behind a tree, two unicorns following her. The angel held the bow and arrow and she shot one towards Ayu, but Sora blocked it, quickly forming a light sword to block the arrow. The new Angel looked shocked. "Sora? What are you doing? That's a DEMON!" the angel spat. Sora gritted her teeth. "So what if he's a-...." Sora cut off when she realized who the angel was. "St-.... Star?...." Star dropped her bow in shock while Sora's light sword disappeared.

Clan Name: Leafpetal
Rp Name: Star
Species: Angel
Power: Water, Light, Nature
Personality: cares for Sora
Bio: is Sora’s sister, though she was separated from Sora when they were younger. She found Sora one day and has been watching her for a while, just watching out for her, but then when she fought off some demons, she lost Sora’s trail. Now she has recently found Sora, happy that she’s ok
Picture: User Image

Name: Aki
Pic: User Image
Other: is Sora’s unicorn that her father gave her when she was younger. After Sora was separated from her family, Star took care of Aki and swore to find Sora again, for both herself and for Aki .

Name: Fuyu
Pic: User Image
Other: is Star’s unicorn that her father gave her when she was younger. Even though Sora was separated from the family, Star always looked after Fuyu and Fuyu always helped Star when needed.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:28 am

Ashi pulled the arrow out of his chest and stood up blood covering his shirt where the arrow hit and Ayu ran over to Ashi to help him.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 am

Sora was about to turn around to see if Ashi was ok when Aki trotted over to her, as well as Fuyu, while Star just walked over. Aki smiled at Sora, Fuyu glared at Ashi and Ayu, and Star looked at Sora. "What are you doing Sora? If you say that the being behind you ISN'T a demon, then what's going on?" "Don't worry. His name is Ashi and the dragon is Ayu, but Ashi isn't like any other demon, ok?" "Yeah, like i'll believe that... Let's go Sora. We're leaving," Star said. With a motion of her hand, Fuyu and Aki started nudging Sora away from Ashi and Star grabbed Sora's arm and started pulling her away, dispite Sora's stuggles to get stop. "knock it off Star! I'm not a child! Ashi is good, ok? Now let go!" Sora yelled, though Star seemed to ignore her.

((oh yeah i forgot to mention that Star is like REALLY overprotective of Sora. Star thinks all demons are evil and need to either die or just go away.... sweatdrop oh and star is older than Sora by like a year, just saying.))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 am

Ashi flew in front of Star "Let her make the choice,"Ashi said and looked at star straight in the eyes.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 am

Star glared at Ashi, but she didn't let Sora go. "So your name is Ashi and by the looks of it, you're a demon. Now explain why you seem to be in angel territory and why you were with Sora," Star said. Fuyu watched Ashi while Aki just kept looking back and forth between Sora, Star, Ashi, and Ayu.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:48 am

"I'm here because my brother is an angel and me and your sister are friends,"Ashi said not looking away from Star

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:52 am

Star snickered. "Yeah right... you are just a filthy demon, just like the rest of them!" she spat. Sora gritted her teeth as anger burned inside, though she couldn't attack when Star was still hanging onto her arm.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:53 am

"Then explain to me why I haven't killed you and your sister yet,"Ashi said

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:01 pm

"Because you-" "Stop it!" Sora yelled, interuppting Star. "Sora. Keep out of this." "Not when its you and Ashi! Ashi isn't like other demons! and he is NOTHING like the general of the demons!" Star let go of Sora, only to turn around and face her. "How can you SAY that! The demons have caused enough trouble with our family, ESPECIALLY the demon army and the general!" "Ashi isn't like them! He LEFT the demons!" "even though he'll forever BE one?!" "YES! he saved me and his brother!" "What brother!" "Zen!" Star gritted her teeth. "If you are telling the truth, then lets just go MEET this so-called Zen." Sora gritted her teeth tighter, but she just walked off towards Zen's house, Aki following. Star gritted her teeth, but she and Fuyu followed, not caring about Ashi or Ayu.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Ashi and Ayu followed Sora and once at Zens house Ashi knocked on the door and Zen opened it.

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:06 pm

Sora looked at Zen for a quick second, then to Star. "See? This is-" "So YOU are Zen, Ashi's brother?" Star asked, ignoring Sora.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:08 pm

"Yah we're twin brothers,why?"Zen asked looking at Star with his sightless eyes

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:14 pm

"See?..." "hmph," Star just mumbled, looking away. Sora sighed and turned to Zen. "Zen this is my sister, Star," Sora explained.
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games