Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:44 pm
"Alright then, let's do this." Rusty said as he, Randy, and Rae stepped forward. "Sword of Strength, Sword of Truth, Sword of Love, combine energy!" The three commanded as their swords began to glow. "We call upon the power of the Mega Defender Ranger." They added. Suddenly, Rusty's armor changed into more powerful armor while Randy and Rae returned to their regular Ranger forms. "Mega Defender Ranger, full power!" Rusty shouted as he finished powering up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:07 am
"I'm ready to do what I can too."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:35 pm
"Then we shall begin..." Xeros said, as he began the ritual. He created distance from himself and the others, and then started by performing a low, full 360 degree leg sweep, kicking up a blanket of dust. Standing in the middle of the makeshift circle, he brings his legs together, clasping his hands in front of him, one palm laying in the other, "I call upon the soul of the star filled heavens...Listen to my plea to repulse and restrain the evil that lies before me..."

A light, yellow glow formed in his hands, emanating a slow, warm pulse of energy. "In the name of the Spirit, Sage...Answer my call!" At this command, the glow fell to the ground and immediately formed a glowing, golden magic circle under him, etched with many unusual scriptures and designs.

"That's the signal! Murdoc shall have noticed the circle's formation! We must not let him interrupt the rest of the ritual! GO!!" Ionex decreed, making his move towards him, blasting off the ground.

"That fool...Thought he could be anything more than another corpse. Ha!" Murdoc reveled in his former "opponents" demise, only for his attention to be forced towards Xeros. Seeing the bright glowing circle at his feet, he smiled and chuckled, "Oh no you don't...that spell won't work on me this time! I'm not as week as before!!" he roared, slamming his claws together, readying his attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:15 am
Calchia and Jurio, cloaked themselves, and hid their energies. They flew to each side of him and threw little bombs that were actually nothing more than noisemakers and quickly retreated from the scene, so as they wouldn't be found out, hoping to quickly reload and do something else to distract him long enough for the others to step in.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:27 am
Kiba didn't think the others could deal with Murdoc in the state he was in, and honestly didn't care if he died, he'd lost his will to live. He hated everyone around him too, decided to do what Nataku had tried to do, self-destruct, taking all with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:45 am
As Rusty began to move in to distract Murdoc, the others began to notice what Kiba was planning on doing. "Aww man, Kiba's about to go all 'Demise, blow up the world' on us!" Joey shouted. "We gotta stop him!" Lisa added. "Right, everyone back to the Megabots, try to contain the blasts." Randy said.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:44 pm
"Damn...talk about a choice between the lesser of two evils," Ionex muttered to himself, hovering at a mild altitude between Murdoc and Kiba. Noticing the rangers, aside from Rusty, had made their way back to their robots, he surmised they would try to detain Kiba. "Very well, back to the task at hand!"

As he chanted in a mysterious and unknown, yet beautiful language, Xeros began to move in a series of movements. It looked as he was dancing to and fro inside the middle of the circle, in a display of serene grace. The air around him began to purify and illuminate as it progressed.

"That spell...it's different," Murdoc stated to himself, noticing something unusual about the ritual. "No matter! You won't finish it!!" he roars, finally taking off in a mad dash towards him, claws reeled back behind him, ready to tear into the flesh of his target.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:19 pm
Kiba would not let anyone stand in the way of him blowing them ALL up. He knew because he was much bigger than he once was and he knew his Kamikaze attack would be bigger and stronger than normal. He figured he could not be so simply contained.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:25 pm
Jurio and Calchia tried once again to distract Murdoc from his attack. They took different directions from the last time and threw down their bombs.
Beyond had no idea what to make of all these things, but tried to stay out of harm's way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:46 pm
"Terra Shield, full power!" Randy shouted as the Phoenix took the form of a shield that Randy slammed right into Kiba's face. Meanwhile, as Murdoc charged at Xeros, Rusty moved quickly to intercept. "Game over!" He shouted as he swung his sword like a baseball bat directly into Murdoc's chest, hoping that would slow him down.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:47 pm
The bombs erupted near Murdoc once again, causing him to stop in his tracks, then look for the ones responsible. "What the...Alright! To the smartasses who are doing a wonderful job pissing me off...I'VE HAD IT!!!"

With this cry of annoyance, he slammed his claws into the ground, creating massive rifts in the earth around him. "Gaia Inferno!!" The cracks grew larger, with massive upheavals of earth erupting from the unbroken earth, while massive flames erupted from the rifts and lifted high into the sky.

"This should flush you pests out of hiding!"

"Damn, that man's going to take down the entire city if Xeros can't bring him down!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:52 pm
It was good that we got out of the way in time, I hope that guy can take it from here. Jurio thought.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:01 pm
"Good try. That won't stop me!" Kiba had just about summoned all of his energy to do what he needed to do. "Good bye!" he laughed. When he'd summoned it all, he exploded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:13 pm
The blast sent both Megabots and the Emerald Rover crashing to the ground with a thunderous crash. "Everyone alright?" Joey asked inside the Astro Force Megabot. "I'm okay." Lisa replied. "Same here." Violet added. Over in the TerraForce Megabot, Randy began to take stock of the damages. "Systems in all three robots are badly damaged, but the good news is I can repair all of them, it'll just take some time." He said.  

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:23 pm
"So, now what do we do?" Drake called, finally coming to.
"Yeah, what can we do?" Tucker groaned. Then everyone saw the fire shoot up, and felt the ground tremble!  
Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff