Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:08 pm
"Well unlike you I lived by myself and on the ground having to steal eveery meal."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:16 pm
ok I'm sorry that your life sucked but mine did for some time too get over it and stop thinking that you're the only one that has problems ok cuz let me tell you something your not  

Blackrose01111

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:22 pm
Yeah but you HAVE Family I don't have anything left no house, no family, truth is my family is burried in unmarked graves." he started to feel miserable.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:25 pm
He got up and once more gave him a stare, "Have you ever been sent into exile for having a tantrum? Have you ever been locked away with no food till you almost starved to death for being depressed? Have you ever gotten yourself thrown out into the streets and dragged for a fifty miles by a car because you felt like complaining your world sucks and you wish you could change it? I could have had a better life on my own but instead was sent with psychos who thought I would flip out and kill them all in a heartbeat. Pray for a world where you have food. Where you may choose weather to sleep in your own filth or not. Where you can find an escape from anything. Your past means nothing to me. And to return to that sense and speaking in a logical sense you can be alone or with another and still have an actuall bed as well as the inverse. Think then move."  

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:27 pm
*grabs Jake and pulls him back down onto the bed* Jake calm down *hugs him* ok I know about your life and I know what you've been through sorta  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:29 pm
Shadow got off the bed and went out into the hall, "Damn it no one understands, He had it easy..." he put his hand on his chest and fell to his knees, "Damn It not again." he colapsed onto the floor.  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:31 pm
*gets off the bed and follow Shadow* he didn't mean it he really didn't he just gets like that if you think you've had a hard life cuz not that many people know about his life. I do so I understand. Arre you ok?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:34 pm
He shook his head in the room and fell back, "That fool...he has no idea what he is talking about..." his eys started to darken as he went out on the balcony, "No one does."  

Ceveo

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:35 pm
"I'm... f...fine," he tried to get up but fell back down clutching his chest, "d..d...d...damn it..." he passed out from the pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:38 pm
oh my god *turns to the door* JAKE I THINK WE HAVE A PROBLEM GET OUT HERE  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:39 pm
He turned around and went over to Shadow and picked him up jumping off the balcony and opening the door to the nurses office, "I belive he is having a problem caused by high blood pressure take care of him for me."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:40 pm
*waits for Jake to get back*  

Blackrose01111

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:42 pm
Shadow lay there with his hand on his chest, he slowly started to wake but still in a lot of pain, "N..n..n..no it's not that...." there was a blood stain where he had been holding his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:50 pm
He grimaced and set him onto a table tearing open his shirt to see what was going on back there.  

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:54 pm
*gets bored and goes to see what they're doing* what's wrong with him  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games