Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:16 pm
Josh smiled, "I was planning on leaving them alone, at least one..." He winked and sent a picture of Talli. "She's safe, from me at least, but no promises from the rest of the followers." He bowed, "You'd better find her quick." He vanished into the shadows and was gone.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"Mom?" Morgan shut the door behind her and glanced around. It was pitch black in the house. She searched for her mother's mind, but it wasn't in the house. She sighed and flicked on the kitchen light. She screamed, her mother was laying on the ground, bleeding. "No!" She yelled and pulled her phone out.

Paramedics arrived in seconds, they stopped the bleeding and took her mother out on a stretcher. "Will she be alright?" Morgan asked a paramedic.

"We'll see," He said. "It looked like she was stabbed. We'll call you if there is any change." Morgan nodded and a policeman walked up to her. She quickly told him that she found her mother and had no idea who would do this.

Suddenly the house was empty, a police car was still outside though. Morgan picked up her phone and dialed a number. "You got my message?" A voice said.

"Yes..." Morgan whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:31 pm
Talli.... Kisa shook her head. I have to find her... now... Then she ran off, still as a snow tiger, looking for Talli. Talli... please be safe... at least until i find you...

((hey crystalstar. Where has bearclaw been?))  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 7:33 pm
((I've missed so much! T.T So, so sorry... um, how should I fit Talli in? I'm in danger- I know that much))  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:09 pm
(um...you can just be wondering the streets lost and a follower (me (unless you want to make yourself a follower) and have him/her kidnap you just as Kisa shows up) (btw, YAY YOUR ON!!!!!!!!!) ^.^  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:37 am
((Okay, sounds good mrgreen ))

A crisp breeze whipped against Talli's face, she raised her hand to break the blow. It was getting colder, and night would be falling any moment now, she would have to find rest sometime. But where was everyone? She felt like she hadn't seen Snowflake in ages. (I'm gunna have Talli call her Snowflake until she finds out that she's Kisa)  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:43 pm
((i thought Talli knew/found out when they were all at the [insert name of the place of where the um.... A-something live]... i forgets!!!))

Kisa ran back to town, hoping Talli was there. Still as a snow tiger, Kisa ran along the streets, calling for Talli. "Talli! Talli! Where are you Talli? Talli!!!"  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:37 am
((Well, she heard about Kisa, but she doesn't know that that's what everyone calls her- yet))

Talli swore she could hear faint yelling in the distance. It might not have been for her- but at this point, she didn't care. "Hello? I'm here! Right here!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:13 pm
((so if you are going to go with the kinapping plan thingy, are you going to make a follower get Talli right before Kisa can get to her?))

"Talli?" Kisa yelled as she heard something. Thanks to being a snow tiger, she can hear better and knew it was her. "Talli! Stay there! I'm coming!" Kisa yelled, then ran in a new direction. A bit later, Kisa saw Talli a bit far off. "Talli!" she yelled, then started running faster to her. Talli... i can't believe it... i found you... and you're ok... Kisa thought as she ran.  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 7:56 pm
((Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Crystalstar, I can play the follower if u want. Should I just have him/her kidnap Talli, and then bring her to the dark world thingy? Haha, I don't know the series that well >.<))  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 12:22 pm
((i don't know the series that well either! >.< But thats ok. I think if you are going to play the follower, i think you can have Talli get kidnapped now, then Kisa will follow, sort of, and once talli is in the [insert name of dark world place thingy here], then Crystalstar could play [insert name of the leader of the... i forget... leader of the follower peoples here]. ugh... i needs to remember the names....))  

Feathertail14

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:47 pm
(lol, the followers world is called Nefandus and The Atrox is the leader)
(@Bearclaw: Sounds good ^.^)  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 7:56 pm
((Oh, I was so close! I was guessing Antrox. Lol, I feel your pain, Feathertail))

Talli ran forward, "Snowflake!" she cried in joy. But just then she felt pain tugging at her gut, and felt herself being pulled away.

~.~.~

"Ah..." Talli rubbed her throbbing head- where was she? Was Snowflake here? She sat up with a start, but quickly regretted it, and gently rested her head back down to the pillow. "Your awake." the voice was gentle, polite. But something bothered Talli about it- almost like he was faking the kindness.

She looked up to see a boy leaning against the doorway- maybe two years older than she. He had ruffled Auburn hair that draped into his eyes.

"Where am I?" Talli said in high alarm.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 1:14 pm
Kisa stopped when Talli seemed to have suddenly disappeared. "what the.... TALLI!" Kisa yelled.

((hm... Nefandus and the Atrox.... ugh... hey at least i knew the one became with the letter 'a'....))  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:17 pm
((Crystalstar? What should I have the guy say? sweatdrop Something like that they're trying to convince me to join them?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:24 pm
((i guess that would make sense.... IF TALLI GOES IN THEN SO DOES KISA! btw, like my avi?))  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff