Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
Kitty ART! (FireClan) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:51 am
Again, look at the introduction thread. I do know that you are a black, but the pic looks like a tabby. In fact... here is your picture.

User Image

See, tabby. 3nodding Again, I know you are black, I am just pointing out the picture. ninja And besides, forget if you are there or not, my picture. I liked it, let it go. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:40 pm
Panda--Chan
Kitsune Thistletree
Okay, time for FireClan to shine. I have seen you have drawn images for some Clans, and FireClan deserves one too. ninja I will give you a list with the cats I consider to be part of the Clan. 3nodding

Kindlestar
Firesong
Thornpaw
Sprintsong
Duskwind
Frostfang
Creamtail
Flamewind
Blazewhisper
Jayflight
Rabbitpaw
Whitepaw
Venomkit
Flakepaw
Sorrowkit
Sharpclaw

I decided to not include any of the rp characters in the list, cause otherwise it would get rather long. twisted So? Can do? whee

here you go, fireclan!

User Image

you better love me for this stare lol ^^

Who is Sorrowkit sitting on?  

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:21 pm
Sprintsong I believe.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:55 pm
Sorrowkit just stands out, im the ONLY BLack and white cat.... lol  

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:58 pm
Yeah, the ones that stand out the most are Kindlestar, Duskwind, Flamewind, Creamtail, Venomkit and Sorrowkit. Mostly because of their random colorings.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:56 pm
i Can only make out Kindlestar, Creamtail, Thornpaw, Firesong, Duskwind, And Sorrowkit in the picture, in fact, i think im the only one to look like a kit. sweatdrop  

Currently Dead Account

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:34 pm
You can also make out Flakepaw (White), Whitebreeze (Brown Tabby), Rabbitpaw (Corner Orange Tabby), Venomkit (Dark Brown with white) and Sprintsong (The one beneath Sorrowkit).  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:21 pm
i'll tell you where everyone is!

Thornpaw is in the topleft corner, on top of rabbitpaw.
the black cat holding the rabbit is Duskwind.
Kindlestar is of course in the middle, the birman (yay! lol)
the gray cat to the left of kindlestar, with the orange flame back is Flamewind.
the orange tabby left of flamewind is Sprintsong.
The white cat holding the bird is flakekit.
the brown and white under flakekit is venomkit.
to the right of venomkit is creamtail.
on creamtail's head is whitekit i think.
to the right of them the gray tabby is jayflight (sorry jayflight! i was just going by pictures on the introduction thread D: )
to the right of jayflight is firesong, licking a paw.
above firesong is blazewhisper, the orange tabby
and on blazewhisper is sorrowkit.

the end! i didnt put Frostfang because her main we believe switched to Jaggedfox of PebbleClan, and Sharpclaw's main is Pantherclaw. :3  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:23 pm
oh, and you guys, i'm sorry, but i'm going to have to lay off requests for a while. school's starting soon and i need to focus on that, plus i have a bunch of other stuff going on that makes it hard to keep up with everyone's demands. so i'm really sorry. i'll try to get to your requests anytime i can, and i'll have cursedstar and kindlestar if you want to also, to help me :3 i hope you'll understand! ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:40 pm
So Cursedstar will be taking care of colored requests that Patchstar cannot do and Kindlestar will be taking care of uncolored piccys then. twisted I refuse to color my pictures. xd  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:03 am
Lolz, Me too, Kindlestar. I hate coloring my pictures. > w < I ruin it somehow in a way. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:34 am
But I love the piccy you made for meh!!! I even saved it in my computah. heart I had it as a background for a while. xd  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:14 am
Guess what! I can draw chibi kittys because I got a new art program. < 3 This time, I'll draw a picture for you Kindlestar. with better improvement. 8D

I was talking about on paper. gonk I rather draw everything black & white. everything.

And, really? I thought my art was bad. emo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:21 am
Awww, really? I really like it in my opinion. <3 It's very cute. 3nodding My art? I can live without. I just do it when I feel like it normally. I tend to write more than actual draw.  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

iExorcistCosplayer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 am
Hmmm....

I tend to draw more because...because It's my style. ^^;

KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers