Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:28 pm
She, unknowingly didnt hear her question, as she was focusing her energy to look through to see what was going on with brad. "Oh, um im sorry. what..?" She asked politely as Rekkushi filled her in. She giggled, "oh you just have a little bed head and you still look sleepy, thats all."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:46 am
Brad fell to the concrete pavement. The cigarette in his hand was knocked from his grasped. "The only reason why we are keeping you alive is because you are the Traitor of the Riders. Remember that sloth."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Milly nodded, "Its not bad... thats good." Suddenly she got a cold chill. "Urgh...... I better not be getting sick..."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:26 am
"Yeah well, that may not be a good thing." She smiled and answered. She then sat back down and closed her eyes. A light orb appeared out of her and fazed through the wall she was leaning against, it appeared half-way through the corner of the outside wall. now.. whats going on..?

Dakouta was on a bench, way out of town by now. "Alright, where can we find the nearest higher demon to face of against..?" "Well, if i can sence correctly, there is one far down the road.. and of course you could always go 'down' to go find one." "Tsh, like im going back down there." She muttered, Still tossing the gem to herself. She sat up and began walking down the road.  

Rekkushi

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:54 am
The blonde rider snapped his fingers and one of the other brought him his helmet. "Remember Sloth, daylight is safe. Night is not." He turned around headed for his bike as did the others. The back of their leather jackets had a design of an angel with a sword stabbing an evil demon. As they left Brad got up. He headed back for the hotel smoking another cigarette.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:01 pm
from the top of the building, oblivion was watching brad and the gang he incountered
oblivion "as if i have time for this"
aura appered next to him" your growing inpatinet, brother"
obliv"not all of us have the same kind of time you have"
aura"not all of us can have the same kinda freedom you have"
obliv"well, as long as you keep things in play above....."
aura"you will keep things working below"
they both looked at the sky
both"what a mess we got owerselfs into"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:53 pm

Milly sneezed and looked at the lizard coming at her, "huh...?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:07 pm
The black spotted lizard crawled up Milly's leg and and arm and perched itself on her shoulder. "It would seem that Bentley has taken a liking to you, Milly. Or maybe you just sorta smell good." Brad scoffed.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:43 pm

Milly stared at the Lizard, "he reminds me of my daddy... he was a Lizard man!" she slowly petted Bentley.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:46 pm
A look of confusion was upon Brad's face. "But...you don't look like a lizard?"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:55 pm

Milly shrugged, "Actually I have more of my daddy's genes... I have my daddy's Horns and wings. I only got my mommy's tail, and eyes." She pointed out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:59 pm
"So it would seem." Brad gawked at Milly's strange features. "Well I guess it makes sense. I probably got more of my mom's genes then, being I'm a half demon and all."  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:05 pm

"Its sad to say but I'm a lesser Demon, even though both my parents were noble demons." Milly sat down the floor.

Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games