Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:22 pm
Emmy stood staring out the window "........"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:48 am
Road rushed home and opened the door. "Emmy???",she said quietly to the small child as she stared out the window. "Want me to make you something to eat???"  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:12 pm
"Road!!" Emmy rushed up to her "your home!" her tail wagged "oh and yes please" she smiled up at her  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:30 pm
((I'm sorry for not posting!!*hits self* Sometimes I just forget everything at once. It wont happen again*bow*))

Kiki stared a moment, she could feel her blush grow on her face. This kind of thing she saw on TV when she would look through windows. It wasn't something she knew happened in real life. She felt flustered all of a sudden, "Ahem... she coughed, turning back to the stove. She needed what was in Maura's hand in order to make breakfest. but she wwas not the person to break this up.

Bachi was worse off. She was almost to close for comfurt. Her face was a beat red and as she watch on. she quickly grabbed the bag fromMaura's hand and ran over to Kiki. "M-Make breakfest please," she said, obveous to everyone she was uncomfurtable with things like that.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:46 pm
The bag leaving Maura's hand brought her back to her senses. They had just locked lips again when she broke it off quickly. "Oh! Um...hehe sorry!" she mumbled. She looked away, a embarrassed smile on her face. "Thanks again for going shopping Erik!" she thanked.

"Yeah. No problem!" Erik replied with a more casual outlook on the situation. He sat on the couch and gently pulled Maura onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist in a hug and let her go.

Maura slid off his lap, not wanting to start up in front of the other girls. They clearly weren't as experienced as her when it came to those things. After a minute of silence, she got up and picked out another change of clothes and grabbed Erik's hand. "Come my love. Let's get clean intime for breakfast!" she sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:09 pm
"Alright. What cha want??",Road said with a smile to Emmy. SHe picked Emmy up and carried her into the kitchen.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:06 pm
Kiki had started by grabbing a bowl and mixing everything togather, after creaking the ggs of course. Bachi had simply sat down at the table, in a bit of an embressed daze. Kiki already had the stove going so the pan was ready for the batter. She finally spoke up after a few minutes, "Did you ever see something like that before?" she asked with a nervous laugh.

Bachi snapped back to reality. "Ahh, no I never did. wel,, once, but that was on the street once," she said, joining Kiki in her nervous laugh.

Kiki poured the batter onto the pan, it hit it with a sizzle. She could have used her powers to make them, but she wanted to try being a normal person, like a mother of sorts. Now that she knew what she was, she knew she could never have children. She dicided she would try and make breakfist for everyone every morning. If Maura wold let her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:01 pm
Maura and Erik were used to washing together. So much so that they had started washing each other. They ran the water and waited until it got warm. As they waited, they began to undress. Both now partially undressed, they then started up again. Erik was against the wall and Maura leaned into him. She kissed him and whispered in his ear, "Wanna wash each other?" There was seduction in her voice that she knew Erik could never deny.

"You know I do!" he said quietly, though not as quiet as Maura.

((hope im not going too far with this one.))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:03 am
"i dont know" Emmy said giggling  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:44 am
((*faints* You went to far. XD Joking. XXD))
Road smiled and set Emmy down. "I'll make you some pancakes.",she said getting out the supplies.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Emmy K Elric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:45 pm
"YAY PANCAKES!..can i help make them?" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:01 pm
"Of course you can.",Road said handing Emmy a bowl. "Crack this egg for me.",she said handing Emmy an egg.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:32 pm
((Art...requests..overflowing...inbox...))

Kiki placed a very large plate of bunny and kitty shaped pancakes onto the table. She sprinkled powdered suger over it and took out syrup. "Eat up Bachi," Kiki said, turning around to start cleaning up the dishes.

Bachi forgot all her worries and grabbed some pancakes, showing down. Her eyes widened, it was good. She stuffed more into her mouth.

((you didn't cross any lines with me Otaku-kun. sorry for the short post though...))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:55 pm
((ok then all is well! and it b ok for a short post!))

Erik and Maura had their fun, (we'll spare you the details) and came out of the bathroom clean and happy. The first thing Erik noticed was the smell of hot, pancakes and grabbed a plate. But when he got to them, the shapes made the hungry smile on his face disappear. "How cute..." he said with a split second of sarcasm, but continued to stack at least 5 pancakes on his plate. He drenched them in syrup and covered them in powered sugar making a sugary mess.

Maura saw what he'd done and began to scold him. "Erik, you're 17, not 7! Eat like you have some sense!" she said.

Erik had already picked up a bunny pancake and folded it to keep all the stuff inside it. "Well, I'm hungry woman!" he answered and took a bite from the sticky, powdered pancake.

"And use an knife and fork! Ugh, I don't know what to do with you sometimes boy!" she continued. Finally, seeing it was useless to aruge over, she sat down and ate three pancakes herself.  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games