Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Golden Palace Central
~~~~~~**NEW MEMBERS COME HERE!!!**~~~~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:39 am
User Image*~~~.....Keep singing now.....~~~~*

Welcome to the guild everyone ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:52 am
Aloha, new member....
exited for zomg?
We sure are!!  

SZ-4

Dapper Genius

8,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150

Reinbow Chi Tea

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:29 am
User Image*~~~.....Keep singing now.....~~~~*

I'm sorry to change the topic...but Elfa..you looks so cute..like a little riceball....can I has you? 3nodding
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:42 am
Howdyhoo my name is Philip (my real name if u wanted that) and im from sweden biggrin
i joined around 3 days ago and now i get an PM to introduce me well ill do that biggrin

As i said my name is Philip. i like to listen to music like: metal, Heavy Metal and Sleaze (my favourite band is Airbourne biggrin )
i like to be with my friends and play Rock Band on my XBOX 360 biggrin
im very much of a talkie person so if you wanna talk sure biggrin
and i can do jokes so don't worry (i don't take much seriously)

so that's me. and if you want to know more then PM me biggrin

ninja Ninjas Will Conquer the world with pie and cakes ninja  

The Scarecrow Avana

Misty Marina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:25 am
Welcome Philip!! Yes, i had to chase you in here. We all want to know who you are. We hope that you will enjoy hanging out here & posting up a storm! Don't forget to stop back here often to help welcome others~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:28 am
da_coolest_gal_rosie: Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome Phil. ^^ Can I call you that? o.0

Revy-2-Hands

The Scarecrow Avana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:02 am
Revy-2-Hands
da_coolest_gal_rosie: Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome Phil. ^^ Can I call you that? o.0

sure u can call me that biggrin

ive got lot of nicknamnes biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:49 am
Thanks for the welcome everyone. ^^  

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100

Ironic Hero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:23 pm
Well ello every one this guild looks exceptional and I'm looking forward to meeting it's members I'm Ironic Hero and I hope we all get along wonderfully *bows*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:37 pm
Ironic Hero
Well ello every one this guild looks exceptional and I'm looking forward to meeting it's members I'm Ironic Hero and I hope we all get along wonderfully *bows*

Hi Kayla! Welcome to the guild, I'm glad you decided to join. We hope that you will enjoy hanging out here & coming to know the many different members that we have here. Feel free to jump right in anywhere, we sooo look forward to your comments. Stop back here often to help us welcome other newcomers like yourself. I'll be seein ya!  

Misty Marina

Emo Panda of the Damned

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:56 pm
yo im new, names kevin or panda, im a seinor,and i bdays in 14 days WOOT! ill be 17...erm...i love music and webcam chating xD lol erm...if thers anythign els just ask i guess ^^"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:08 pm
Emo Panda of the Damned
yo im new, names kevin or panda, im a seinor,and i bdays in 14 days WOOT! ill be 17...erm...i love music and webcam chating xD lol erm...if thers anythign els just ask i guess ^^"

Welcome Kevin! I think you're the 3rd Kevin in this guild! I am glad you decided to be a member I look forward to your comments & participation in the guild. Try to remain active & check back here often to welcome others. Have fun~  

Misty Marina

XxLive_And_ForgetxX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:33 pm
Hey my name is kens16 and im new here so thats what i just wanted to tell you guys! HEY biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:49 pm
kens16
Hey my name is kens16 and im new here so thats what i just wanted to tell you guys! HEY biggrin

Welcome to the guild Kens, I see you finally got to introduce yourself. We hope that you will enjoy posting often in the guild 7 getting to know all the others. Have fun & join in anywhere. Check back here often to welcome others~  

Misty Marina

URL-Length

Dapper Gekko

10,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:52 am
Welcome all the wonderful new members biggrin  
Golden Palace Central

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games