Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:34 am

Dessenger mearly cuaght the kick with one hand. "Nice try." he said calmly. Twisting Uncle around by his leg but making sure not to break it he struck a double blow straight into both of Uncles kidneys then kicked him sending Uncle flying through the air. "Where are you going." he yelled as he ran after him. "Im not done with you yet."
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:43 am

"Well, now I'm impressed." Uncle smiled. He recovered in mid-air, landed, then went full speed at Dessenger. "You won't be able to beat me like that though." Uncle faked a punch and threw Dessenger off. He put him in a headlock from behind. It was obvious to Dessenger, that Uncle was very strong, and knew that it would be hard to get out of this hold. "Lets see if you can get out of this." Uncle said confidently. Rasu meanwhile was shaking his head. "Oh jeez, I remember that hold." He thought. "Took me awhile to get out of it too, if I remember." Rasu shivered. "Oh, bad times, bad times."

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:45 am

"Yeah i can see how this would be hard unless you do this!" he said slamming his foot down on Uncle's.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:47 am

"Is that the best you can do?" Uncle said. "HAH! That was one of the things, I tried, but it gave me the same results." Rasu thought.

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:51 am

"Try this on for size." he yelled as the same energy that he felt with Kayonis ran through him again. Only this time instead of putting into his fist he sent it out in a sphere around himself pulling Uncle's arms off of him. Then he focused the energy in the sphere and pushed it into Uncle sending him flying.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:09 am

Uncle, was taken by complete surprise. He hit the wall leaving a dent. "That's...a chaos attack?" Uncle asked. Rasu recognized it as well. "Well now Dessenger, you seem to have something no human has ever had." Uncle said. Uncle got to his feet. "Well lets stop here for now. Oh and Dessenger, what I said about you, It was a test and you passed." Uncle said with a thumbs-up. "I know that you don't have full control over this power yet, or even know how your calling it forth. If you want, I can instruct you on how to bring it out." Uncle held up his hand and clenched it into a fist. It then burst into a green flame-like form, to show him what training can do.

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:11 am

"Ok." Dessenger said simply.The result the same as last time he callasped on the floor totally drained.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:21 am

"Heh just like when I was learning." Rasu said. "I only use it as a last resort though, since I still can't fully control it." Rasu got up and walked over to Dessenger. "Lets get him out of here Rasu." Uncle said. "Go turn the gravity back to normal, and I'll carry him to a room." "Oh! I forgot the gravity was on! Heh, it feels like I've been living in it for my whole life." Rasu said as he turned the gravity back to normal. Rasu picked up Dessengers clothes and sword, and was suprised by the weight. He followed Uncle to the room and put Dessenger's things beside the bed. Uncle put Dessenger on the bed and covered him up. "We need to get to sleep too. Goodnight Rasu." With that Uncle went to his room, and Rasu went to his room.

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:00 am

Dessenger woke slowly sitting up he rrached for his vest and put it on feeling its familiar weight. Next he put on his sword and gloves and then finally starpped his hover board to his back. heading out he went to the kitchen and poured a bowl of cereal and waited for one of his friends to show up.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:14 pm

Kayonis was extremely dizzy and felt drained due to Chaos being ripped out of him. "Fool! You can't just rip someone out of another!" Chaos roared. "It has to be willingly done or you'll risk killing the kid!" Chaos said. Kayonis tried to stand to shake it off, but his body couldn't move. "You see what you've done?! Chaos said rushing over to Kayonis. He used the power he had to heal Kayonis as best as he could,but the results were about the same. "I hope you two are happy. He could be permanently affected by this!" Chaos said leaving in a blinding light. Kayonis entered a dreamlike state.

~*~
Kayonis was looking towards a brightly lit sky. He was then visited by previous guardians. "We told you merging with Chaos and your power was dangereous. You may have gained a little control, but not full and as a result, you may now be dying as we know it. The only way for you to live is to fight for your life. Your body and alchemy will be the enemy.

~*~

Kayonis exited from the trance. Chaos was gone, but Kayonis's eyes were still green instead of his usual amber. His body was shutting down and he could feel it. "no..." He whispered. "I won't give up, I won't die." He said and started to stagger up.

~*~

"Who are you?!" Damian demanded inside the net. "Show yourself!" He commanded. "Patience human." The girls voice called. She appeared behind a tree. She was a brown hedgehog who wore a black vest as a shirt and a black skirt. She had purple hair with black streaks. "A Hedgehog?!" Damian screamed. "What were you expecting a human?" She asked in sarcasm. "You shouldn't steal others jewels. Especially if they're in plain sight. Now what am I going to do with you?" She said slowly walking towards him. She jumped up and clung to the net taking all the emerald shards except for Damian's three hidden shards. "So, if you tell me your worth, maybe I'll let you go." She said. "This!" Damian yelled activating the mist that he had activated previously and trapped her on the ground. "I wish I could say it's been a pleasure, but it hasn't." He said forming a lightning bolt in his hand. She clinched her eyes shut and awaited the final moments of excruciating pain. However it never came, when she opened her eyes, she saw manic in front of her. "Stay away from her!" He demanded. "Or what?" Damian scoffed walking forward towards him. Apparently Manic had kicked him off of her. Manic attacked with his homing attack which blasted Damian back. "I don't have time with you right now, I'll be back for you!" Damian yelled before fading as mist again. "Get back here and fight!" Manic demanded. He didn't.

Manic went and helped the hedgehog girl up and still holding her hand. "Keep your hands to yourself!" She spat and jerked her hand away. "Is that how you thank someone who just saved your life?" Manic asked. "I don't need help from you or anybody." She spat turning away from him. "I was doing fine on my own!" She yelled. "Not from where I'm standing." Manic replied smirking. "Then move down wind!" She yelled spinning towards him. "Fne, but at least can I know your name?" Manic said. "If it'll make you leave, my name is Iko." She said. "Name's Manic. Look me up again if you ever need help." He said speeding off. "I didn't..." She started. 'Why did he save me? Nevermind, it was probably for his own ego. Humans and others are all alike fending for themselves. I'm better off just leaving him be, but still he did save me.' She thought and started searching for more shards.

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:39 pm

Flage fell to his knees, he had only stopped Chaos from being able to use his powers to fight back but Knighty had ripped him out. He suddenly grabbed Knighty by the throat lifting him of the ground with his only hand.
"You, you knew what you were doing, why did you split them when we had time?!" yelled Flage.
"He is an anchor, when 2 souls full merge that are not truly mean and then change dimensions it causes the gate between worlds to remain open and even have power come through from each. If I did not the worlds could have merged destroying it all," replied Knighty with no regrets believing he was doing what was right. Flage's hand grew tighter around his throat.
"You almost killed him," Flage yelled.
"Then the worlds would have lived," said Knighty looking up into the sky.
"STOP!" yelled a voice.
"Sophie? What are you doing here," Flage asked not turning around.
"Let him go before you kill him," said Sophie.
"He almost killed Kayonis," yelled Flage in anger."He still might die!"
"Kayonis," Sophie said quietly thinking about the boy then she looked up to see Kayonis leaning against the wall struggling to keep upright.
"We have more important matters," she said coming up to Flage,"Kayonis first then this guy," With that she made a rod appear and knocked out Knighty so Flage would drop him and picked up Kayonis taking him to the mansion, Flage went to pick up Knighty then took of the glove on his right hand, the symbol he saw made him freeze but before anyone noticed he put the glove back on and carried Knighty over his shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayonis was placed on a bed then Sophie turned he attention to Knighty having tired him to a chair at his arms and legs. His eyes snapped opened and he looked around.
"How long were you planning to hide that tattoo on your right hand?" said Flage looking out the window.
"What do you mean?" said Knighty trying to move but giving up when he saw it was hopeless.
"Do not play me for a fool, it is the mark of the guardian but there has not been an Echidna in my direct family for quite some time," said Flage working out the puzzle,"How many years old are you, and I do not just mean the age your body looks like,"
"Fine if you must know, 376 years I have roamed the multiple dimensions," said Knighty, "My first 16 years were normal but when my father saved my life my aging slowed and I looked another year older every 45 odd years,"
"Are you going to try killing Kayonis again?" asked Sophie angrily but tears filled her eyes.
"I tried to repair the gate between worlds that he was causing unknown to him or Chaos," said Knighty,"We all make mistakes and have scars for them, I should have learnt more but each second the gate between the many dimensions are open, the worse state the worlds all become,"
"Acting in haste saves lives but also takes them even easier," said Flage thinking to himself then he walked over to Knighty cutting the ropes off him.
"Something I do not get, you can still use alchemy like you did on Kayonis and Chaos but why not on the ropes?" asked Flage.
"I used a relic to split them," said Knighty showing it to Flage.
"The stolen Guardian sword," said Flage looking away tears in his eyes at the site of it.
"I know why it hurts for you to look at it but your going to have no choice on the next matter," said Knighty knocking Flage out then crushing the hilt into the blade and a white light covered the sword, Sophie instantly shielded her eyes.
"What was broken can now be whole again," said Knighty under his breath. By the time the light faded Knighty was already leaving the room.
"Wait," said Sophie,"why are you leaving?"
"Look at Flage and then tell me what is left for the last living family for me," said Knighty, "he hates me for what I did to Kayonis and that is enough reason to leave,"
"You-" started Sophie.
"No," said Knighty shaking his head,"I have done enough damage for now and it is time I have some alone time to think then maybe I will come back," he said closing the door and leaving without anyone but Flage, Sophie and Chaos knowing he was there...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophie looked to Flage and noticed the light had not fully faded yet.
"What the," she started then lifted up his coat to see the light and gasped.
Knighty had destroyed the relic to give Flage his arm back.

"My gift to you, true guardian," said Knighty looking into the room from far away over the wall, "May next time it go better," with a single tear dropping Knighty turned away and walked into the shadows disappearing as quickly as he had appeared.
"Good luck," was the last thing heard on the wind by Sophie as Knighty disappeared and as she held the knocked out Flage she wondered if Knighty was really all that bad...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:42 pm

Uncle woke up earlier than Rasu did, and headed downstairs for a bite to eat. He found Dessenger eating a bowl of cereal, and sat next to him. "Mornin." He said with a yawn. The maid walked in to start making breakfast, and saw the two. "Good morning, sirs, I was just about to make breakfast. Do you have any requests?" She asked. "Sure, I'll take some bacon and scrambled eggs please." Uncle replied. "Right away! And what about you..." She noticed the bowl of cereal. "Oh, I'm sorry I hadn't noticed the bowl. If you want anything else, please tell me." She smiled and started to make Uncle's dish. "So, Dessenger, are you ready for your training today?" Uncle asked.

x_Soah_x

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:06 pm

Sophie had thanked Sally for looking after Rebecca and Chaoloca and took them to the room Flage and Kayonis had been in. Flage's eyes opened seeing Sophie but not noticing his arm repaired and his eyes scanned for Knighty.
"He left ," said Sophie,"What did that sword mean to you?" Flage flinched at the thought of it and Sophie dropped the subject before he could answer. Flage then got up hitting his newly repaired arm then noticing it, he was partly in a state of shock from it but he flexed it a little then tested it.
"I guess even with that equal exchange still happens," said Flage to himself. He took Rebecca and looked into her eyes.
"Chaoloca, you are now Rebecca's, I always meant for my child if I had one to get a Chao for a best and first friend,"
Flage and Sophie relaxed in the quiet for a moment when Rogue came in followed by Knuckles.
"What have you done to him," Knuckles angrily said, temper getting the better of him.
"It is not what we have done, it is what the merging with Chaos did with the coming here and then a splitting," said Flage giving Rebecca to Sophie to hold,"as long as he remains like this he will recover but medical treatments are not going to help as no one has ever split with Chaos as Chaos was an unstable human at best when he lived and with a spirit in the shape he is in, who knows,"
"You might as well take him to his room Knuckles, I do not know how we can help except let him rest and wait," finished Flage.
With that Knuckles lifted Kayonis away not bothering to say thanks or anything but Rogue bowed her head to them as she left after but hurried away...
"Flage are you ok?" Sophie asked as she noticed Flage crying.
"It does not matter," sad Flage turning away.
"You miss them, don't you. You miss your parents," said Sophie thinking, "and that sword killed them and went missing right?"
Flage nodded but did not turn around.
"We need to visit somewhere then," Sophie said,"You know what I mean Flage,"
Flage nodded but like Sophie expected he needed some time...
"Tell me if you want to talk," Sophie said leaving the room,"I will be in our new room we have," with that the door closed and he was alone in the room crying.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:50 pm

"Sure im game." Dessenger said obviusly fully recovered from last nights training. "So what do you have in mind."

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

x_Soah_x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:01 pm

"Well first off, we'll have to train you physically, before you can start to fully control the power." Uncle finished his breakfast. "But, to do that, we'll need Chris to raise the gravity settings higher." Chris and Rasu had met on the way down to the kitchen and walked in when the two were talking. "Speak of the devil. Chris! Have you made progress on the gravity device?" Uncle asked. Chris gave Uncle a thumbs-up. "I finally found a way to increase the gravity to a really high setting. Took me two days but I got it." Chris replied. "Oh really? How high?" Uncle asked. Chris smirked. "x50." Uncle started to choke on his milk, the rest of them were shocked. Except for the maid, she didn't know what the hell was going on. "Are..Are you serious Chris?" Rasu asked. "Dead serious Rasu." Chris replied. "ti-times 50 gravity?!" Uncle said. "I know, I've been able to stand up to 40, but I don't know about 50." Uncle thought. He gave a little smile. "Now I'll have to try!" He thanked the maid for the food and turned to Dessenger. "So, are you ready? We should start right away." Uncle said geting off of the chair.
~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games