Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rumors and Plants (NightWerewolf here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:00 pm
Eva smiled, her eyes still closed. "Sounds like fun. Of course anything would be fun with yo." She smiled Eva imagined the two of them dancing. What she really wanted was for it to be just them in the room but of course, there would be other people there.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:04 pm
"Yeah." Alex smiled. "All though they do do some kind of vote or raffle or something. And the two people picked are the king and queen. They get little crowns and they get to dance on the floor alone for one song." He explained to her.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:06 pm
Eva's smile grew. "Oo, maybe that will be us. That'd be exciting." She felt a chill and pulled the covers closer to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:09 pm
Alex nodded. "Yep. Maybe we'll get lucky." He smiled and hugged her tightly.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:15 pm
Eva snuggled closer and began to fall asleep. She wanted so bad for it to be the dance and the two of them just dancing. Before she knew it, she was dreaming of exactly that. The two of the dancing on the dance floor all alone. But then the dream turned into a nightmare. Mike walked in with a shot gun screaming how much Eva was his and how much Alex invaded his property. Mike shot the gun and Alex keeled over. Dead. Eva woke up with a start. She was sweating and panting hard. As she looked around, she felt like she had only been asleep for a few hours.
I really hope that doesn't come true.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:20 pm
Alex was still sleeping as he held onto Eva loosely.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:24 pm
Eva gently climbed off the couch and was very careful not to wake Alex. Riley's head popped up as she past her cat. Eva shushed her but Riley still looked up at her. "I had a nightmare. Calm down. It's not like I'm leaving him forever." She whispered to the cat. Riley seemed satisfied and lied her head back down. Eva went to the bathroom in the hall and looked at herself in the mirror.
Ok Eva. Get a grip. It was just a nightmare. It was not real. It will not happen. She began to do some yoga breathing to calm her heart rate. Mike will not come back. He will never come back.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:31 pm
((why do i have a good feeling that mike is coming back? Lol.))

Alex snored quietly as he rolled over. He usually didn't dream, he just fell asleep and woke up later, but this time was different. He dreamed about the dance, and the two of them on the center of the dance floor. It flashed and he could see them hanging out at the nearby college. Again it flashed and he saw a beautiful young woman in white walking up the isle towards him. It flashed a final time and it showed him and holding Eva's hand as they were in a hospital. She was lying on a bed and they smiled when a nurse handed them a little pink blanket. He smiled in his sleep and dreamt about more things that could happen to them in the future.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:36 pm
(lol, he's......kind of coming back. You'll see. xd )
Eva washed and dried her face before walking back into the living. She stopped at the door frame and folded her arms. For awhile she just watched his smiling face. So peaceful and loving. Eva could feel Riley's gaze. She looked down at her cat. "In a minute." She whispered. She turned her gaze back to him. The way he slept seemed like something she wanted to see everyday for the rest of her life.
I think I'm falling for him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:38 pm
(okie dokie.)

Alex smiled a tiny bit more and blushed a little at one point. He rolled back over into the position he was in before Eva had gotten up.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:44 pm
Eva debated whether to go up to her room and sleep in her bed. But as she looked at him, his arms, his warmth, looked so inviting. Again, Eva could feel those beady little eyes on her. She looked back down at Riley. "What?" She whispered. Riley gave an almost meow that was soft. "Fine. I'll go. Not that I'm complaining." She whispered the last part to herself. She gently crawled back into his warm arms and soon fell asleep.

The next morning she woke up to his smell that made her feel all fuzzy inside. His giant arms were wrapped around and when she looked up at him, she smiled at his peaceful looking face.
I could definitely get used to this every morning.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:50 pm
Alex woke up slowly. He opened his eyes to see Eva's face and smiled sleepily. "Morning." He smiled and yawned.  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:53 pm
Eva smiled at him. "Good morning." She was hungry but she didn't want to move. She was so comfortable and so warm. But then a thought occurred to her. "I just remembered. I have to go shopping today for the dance." She paused. "And get a job. That should be fun."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:58 pm
"Well, I can't go with you for the dress. But I can help you find a job if you want." He stretched and hugged her again.

((i'm going to bed. night.))  

NightWerewolf

Chatty Werewolf

10,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:07 am
(Ok, goodnight. I wonder if one of these days we should try and do an all nighter. You know like a movie night except will rp...........i don't know just a random thought.)

Eva snuggled closer to him and sighed. "Yeah, but for right now let's just stay here a little while longer." She closed her eyes again and concentrated on how comfortable she was in his arms. A knock came from the door. Eva winced and began to whine. "No! Make it go away." Someone knocked on the door again. She sighed and got up from her comfortable spot. Quickly, she fixed her hair and her sleepy eyes.

"Hello." A man beamed at her. She smiled at him and waited for him to continue. "You don't know me. I'm a friend of Billy. My name's Henry. Billy told me that you fixed his bike and I was wondering if you could fix mine as well. I'm not saying right this second but sometime soon. I could pay you." He offered. Eva looked at her for a moment as she began to think.

"Sure. You can bring it by Saturday." She smiled.

"Is around noon ok?" Eva nodded. "Great. And I'm sorry for waking you, I was on my way to work. I'm a cook at the local Huddle House. Great. So I will see you Saturday then." He smiled. They said goodbye and Eva closed the door. She walked back in the living room.

"I think I just find out how I can make a living in this town." She smiled.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 129 130 131 132 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games