Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Would You Want To Be Real? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I_Sweet Angel2

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:53 pm
theres to many to think of but i would say naruto with all the action  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:38 pm
def vampire knight, and death note. re:play would be nice too. and nora inu. and tegami bachi. lots.  

nevershoutdawson

L M Ritwock

Tipsy Darling

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:22 am
Uh, uh..... I'd want Magic Knights Rayearth to be real because I'd wanna travel between worlds and use cool powers. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:17 am
DEFINATELY FMA!
And if it was an anime, +Anima would be my second choice! 4laugh  

Pita Grip

Poglar82

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:13 pm
Gundam Seed just for the moble suit wars. LOL  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:46 pm
Chobits.

x3

I want a Persacom!! *drools*

Kimura Yuriko

Pixie_PunkX

Fashionable Genius

8,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:19 am
I think the closest thing to this idea would be live action series. For me I would like to see Fruits Basket, Naruto, Vampire Knight, or even Shugo Chara! done live action style. It would be nice if worlds like that really existed in this world. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:50 pm
I would love to see the following animes become reality.
.Hack
Chobits
Fruits Basket
YuYuHakusho
xxxHolic

and probably Hunter x Hunter (I love this series)

inix0303

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-Mrs OREOZ

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:15 pm
Full Metal Alchemist and Shugo Chara  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:00 am
ok it be so cool if dbz wass will id love to be in it and have saying like powers that and or cow boy bebop cuzz space cow boys are water cool. o man and ghost in the shell that be nice to have a cyborg body ya that all be cool  

Prince Mystic

zeithalter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:35 pm
When making a decision about something like this you have to take into account what you would be able to do in the anime world you chose. for instance just because you go into a world like gundam seed does not necessarily mean you get to pilot a gundam or even a mobile suit. I personally have no idea which anime I would want to be real because I have no idea which one I could actually become successful in.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:52 am
I don't like just any Anime to be real... I want to have a whole another dimension where Anime Exists and I can go there. If God will give me a gift in my 593th birthday in heaven I would like to live again in a parallel Universe where I myself is Anime and my sorroundings is Anime. Now It's not my 593th birthday so I will write it, in a novel, My journey, to beome ANIME MASTER! Zetsubo Anime Sensei A novel being written now by Forgotten Genesis...  

ForgottenGenesis

Queens Gaurd Dog

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:09 pm
Yami No Matsuei <3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:06 pm
Hm... I'd have to say Shugo Chara because of the action (yes, it does have SOME action). It'd be fun to live in a world like that biggrin And I want a shugo chara (a guardian character)... or three, like Amu! Then I'd never be alone... and I'd have cute friends! ><  

Zenryan

Kagami-neechan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:25 pm
Auu auu .. There's so many >___> First, Higurashi would be awesome, but it would be creepy to O__O .Hack too, awesome <33 And not creepy at all X'D Kuroshitsuji (but then i'd rather go for the manga -.-).. And after that there's so many good animes, but you wouldnt want to drag them out in reality crying  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff