Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:45 pm
"Not that I know of." he said and smiled,"Then again I really wasn't paying any attention to that." Donny laughed a little and rolled his eyes and then looked up to the window,"Do you want me to wash it off the window for you?" he asked Amanda.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:05 pm
Amanda felt the heat rush to her face. "please?"she was getting worried her stalker was back.But the cops said he was gone for good.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:14 pm
"yeah. No problem." he said and kissed her forehead. Donny went out on the balcony and lifted himself to the roof, he reached the window and started to wipe off the hand print from the window.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:27 pm
Amanda cleaned up and krept downstairs.Her answer machine was blinking like crazy. She clicked play. the first were from work saying that she could take her time with the pictures that were due. The second was from there parents saying hello. the third..was blank. The fourth..blank till the end..it went on till about the tenth one when a deep breathing started. At the end of it: "Who is he?" Amanda tensed up. It was him.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:40 pm
Donny finished up cleaning the hand print and got down from the roof and walked back inside. He saw that Amanda was listening to the answering machine,"So who wanted to talk to you?" he asked as he brushed himself off, the rain had soaked him from head to toe, even though there wasn't much to soak.

[[ I vaguely remember rain... but that might be a different rp XDD lol. ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:39 pm
She didn't care that he was wet and wrapped her arms around him. She was shaking. "Donny it was him.." she was starting to panic.

[[lol its ok]]  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:21 pm
Donny stood silent a moment and then wrapped his arms around Amanda in a comforting manner,"It'll be ok. I'm always here for you." he softly spoke to her as to make no alarm of the situation on hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:32 am
She layed her head on his chest. "It had to be him though..." she looked at her answering machine. "He's on my machine.." she complained  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:52 pm
Donny went over to the machine and played a few of the messages. he erased them all,"Not anymore." he said to her,"It'll all be ok Amanda."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:12 pm
Amanda bit her inner lip.She was ruining everything yet again. "okay..um.Dry up and meet me in the kitchen..I'm gonna make breakfast kay?" she smiled softly and walked into the kitchen.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:43 pm
"ok." Donny said and went into the bathroom and got a towel and dried off his hair and his body. He tossed it into the laundry basket and left to walk downstairs to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:30 am
Amanda was distracting herself by cooking eggs and bacon  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:12 pm
Donny slipped into the kitchen quietly without saying a word and sat down at the table. He ran his hand through his hair gently and looked over to Amanda,"Smells good." he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:10 am
Amanda smiled at him gently over her shoulder. "Yeah..it's almost done too" she pulled two plates from the counter and placed them on the counter as she started to serve the food.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:39 pm
"Ho man... it looks better than it smells." he said and laughed a little,"So... about this weird stalker guy... why didn't you write to me about him?" he asked. Donny wondered why something that bothered her so much wasn't written about to him.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff