Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hogwarts Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:27 pm
"hmm thats a bit creepy i wouldnt want some one watching me also have you had any of it checked out to make sure its not dangerous? "  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:32 am
User Image
Sam rolled her eyes at James. "James. It's a music box. I got it when I was seven. My parent's were sure to make sure that it wasn't dangerous when I got it."  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:59 am
"ok just wanted to make sure i dont like this. it seems like something bad is going to happen in the near future"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:01 pm
Sam sighed. "James, Summer and I might have a prophecy. Remember Harry Potter?"  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:00 pm
"yeah but that propechy didnt bring him any thing but loss and pain and a great struggle and lots to live up to hopefully if you guys do have a propechy it wont be as bad as his was"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:25 am
User Image
Sam sighed. "Yeah, hopefully. Anyways, I'm sure if I can control this morpho thing it won't harm me."  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:02 am
"hmm that seems very likely to be true i just though of something i may not be old enough to know of what a morpho is but maybe my elders will know they are way older than me and you said that the last known morpho was 10000 years ago(almost two times my life span) i could send a letter asking them if they know anything"
((ooc sam will you please send me a pm so we can discuss this thanks))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:12 am
"Thanks James." Sam said, smiling.

[[Okay]]

cocosam

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:57 am
*Summer enters the grounds, grabbing a seat on the grass with her Arithmancy book, trying to decipher the confusion.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:01 am
Sam sees Summer and sprints to her. "Summer, you know how I had a suspicion that Alexander was someone who didn't have to use tarrot cards and glass balls to see the future and stuff?"  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:38 pm
((ooc im going to say its gone to a new day cause we have been rping this same day for quite some time now))
*walks out to the grounds a few days later and finds summer and sam and nicole and others sitting near the tree where they normally hang out*
*walks over and sits with every one*
"hey sam i just got this letter back form my elders thought you might want to hear about it"
*unfurls a scroll it says
hello james ,it has been a while since you have messaged us. how are your studies going ?have you found any new witches or wizards to learn from?
you know you cant enter the tower of mages till you have learned everything that 100 witches and 100 wizards have to teach you may be gifted in magic but rules are rules
as for your request about information on morphos we havent seen any of those in a while now
they havent been around for more than 10000 years but what we know is that they can change thier body shape into anything they use neither potions magical spells nor transfiguration to change them selves.
when they change their organs move and reshape them self to become what they are willing to change into.
when in the early stages of becoming matured they tend to have lots of itchy spots have their skin change to different colors
they will some times even havve drastic changes such as them being a half tree for a day or two or they may have things like a 6h sense when it comes to animals
they will some times be able to turn into a creature of a mixed elemet and in rare cases they have also become stuck in thier new forms for a few years but that hasnt happened in over 30000 years
hope you are faring well
Zosva Myrisaar
the high councilor druid of the forests
james translates frome elven to english

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:24 pm
Sam is breathless.
"That's amazing. When your elder says that they might be stuck like that for a year, does he mean it hasn't happened in 3000 years, or there hasn't been a morpho for 3000 years?" Sam then was amazed that she had the power to do that stuff.

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:58 pm
"well sam according to my elder none of the morhpos have been stuck in a form they have changed into recent times the last time it happened was 30000years ago . i think this is quite interesting do you kno wif any of your family was a morpho back about 10 thousand years ago or longer?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:56 am
"No James, I don't know about any other ones. For the most part, it's normal."  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:31 am
"ok sam well seems like you have an interesting future ahed of you"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games