Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaulia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:41 pm
dreaming_mouse
A) It makes you look hard - You kicked those Chav's asses!

What the heck, Katie?! I didn't hit back once. They kicked MY arse, royally, because I just stood there and took punches. Now. You're not posting it. End of.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:42 pm
Gaulia
dreaming_mouse

What the heck, Katie?! I didn't hit back once. They kicked MY arse, royally, because I just stood there and took punches. Now. You're not posting it. End of.

Yes but no one here knew that gonk I was trying to give you street cred. I'm sorry!  

dreaming_mouse

Gaulia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:43 pm
dreaming_mouse
Gaulia
dreaming_mouse

Yes but no one here knew that gonk I was trying to give you street cred. I'm sorry!

gonk Kaaaaatie!! *whine*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:48 pm
Gaulia
dreaming_mouse

Could I ask why? Paralysed by terror? Fearful of reprisals?  

Fourcolour

Gaulia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 12:53 pm
Fourcolour
Gaulia
dreaming_mouse

Well, there were four of them, and one of me. It could have just gotten a whole lot worse if I hit one of them back. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:00 pm
Gaulia
Fourcolour
Gaulia
dreaming_mouse

Well, there were four of them, and one of me. It could have just gotten a whole lot worse if I hit one of them back. *shrug*

Fair point. I probably still would've thrown a few though, if only out of respect for the Batman... sweatdrop  

Fourcolour

Gaulia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:03 pm
Fourcolour
Gaulia
Fourcolour
Gaulia
dreaming_mouse

Fair point. I probably still would've thrown a few though, if only out of respect for the Batman... sweatdrop

Kinda glad I didn't, pretty much.
Would have just complicated things further, anyway. I can barely go out as it is now, but I don't need even more people on my case. :B  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:11 pm
Gaulia
Fourcolour
Gaulia
Fourcolour
Gaulia
dreaming_mouse

Would have just complicated things further, anyway. I can barely go out as it is now, but I don't need even more people on my case. :B

Perhaps you'd feel more confident if you did some weight training and learned a martial art? I apologise if my suggestions are unwanted but I don't like the idea of someone being afriad to leave their front door.  

Fourcolour

Gaulia

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:07 pm
Fourcolour
Gaulia
Fourcolour
Gaulia
Fourcolour
Gaulia
dreaming_mouse

Perhaps you'd feel more confident if you did some weight training and learned a martial art? I apologise if my suggestions are unwanted but I don't like the idea of someone being afriad to leave their front door.

Naw, don't worry about it. I'll go out with friend's alright-ish [Unless it's to town on a Saturday xD], and I might be moving soon anyway.
Bleh, I'll get over it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:17 pm
Still sounds a bit sketchy. Luckily for me I live in about the most idyllic small town in the midlands (despite what the hacks at the local paper like to have people believe - they must get so bored with reporting on youth football matches and village hall openings, the poor dears) so have never had to deal with much more than threats from bigger gypsy boys when I was in year 8. I still like to be physically prepared for conflict though, although I'm far from paranoid about it.  

Fourcolour

dreaming_mouse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 2:58 pm
Gaulia
Fourcolour
Gaulia
Fourcolour
Gaulia
Fourcolour
Gaulia
dreaming_mouse

Naw, don't worry about it. I'll go out with friend's alright-ish [Unless it's to town on a Saturday xD], and I might be moving soon anyway.
Bleh, I'll get over it.

Noooooooooooo! I won't let you! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:58 am
Fourcolour

Fourcolour

What would Batman do, eh?

Still think the real Batman would have got dressed up in kinky leather. Face it, Batman is a deviant. XD

Anyway, fighting back would probably have not been a good idea knowing the mindset of some of those types and you are outnumbered. >_>  

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:35 am
On that topic, in the paper yesterday (can't remember which, read about six of them) there was a story of some chavs killing someone because they didn't have a lighter.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:48 am
A Lost Iguana
Fourcolour

Fourcolour

What would Batman do, eh?

Still think the real Batman would have got dressed up in kinky leather. Face it, Batman is a deviant. XD

Anyway, fighting back would probably have not been a good idea knowing the mindset of some of those types and you are outnumbered. >_>

Batman doesn't wear leather. A fabric which audibly creaks isn't very stealthy.  

Fourcolour

Tasai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 6:40 am
Invictus_88
On that topic, in the paper yesterday (can't remember which, read about six of them) there was a story of some chavs killing someone because they didn't have a lighter.

Me, Dizzyjess and our friend Ciaran from sheffield got beaten up because we didn't have a ciggarette!

Luckilly the police were just around the corner, but still, none of us really appreciated it.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games