Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:34 pm

jus when she was abou to answer she smelt Chezas blood ore fatser han a normal vampire or even an Elite vampire would "ITS CHEZA!" she said hrowing him on her bac and runign after Cheza
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:41 pm

Still fighting Cheza finally got her arm free and moved away from the group of vampires who had not yet realized that she had gotten away from them. She slowly walked backwards and accidentally stepped on a twig that snapped in half alerting the vampires who swarmed after her. Next thing she saw was a mass of vampires crowded around her lunging at her weak point where on had scratched her fore head and blood was dripping into her eye so she couldn't see.

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:48 pm

we appered there just in time. she threw him off her bac and stood infront of Cheza. she et out a low but scary growl and they all new they didnt stand a chance against her
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:55 pm

Out of her one good eye Cheza saw a girl standing before her and the vampires slowly backing away from them. She winced in pain them dropped to the ground completely exhausted.
Tsume ran over to Cheza and started to treat her wounds. " Damn she has already lost quite a bit of blood." this all my fault he thought to himself. " Cheza " he said softly.

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:00 pm

she noticed they didnt give up ALL hope and sayed to see if they could be lucky and win she let out another loud growl and her nails grew to starp claws "SCRAM!!!" they all ran with their tails between there legs
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:08 pm

Tsume looked up and saw that the girl had gotten rid of vampires. He turned his attention back to Cheza and saw that she had fallen asleep. " That's good" he said

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:17 pm

"is she okay?"
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:21 pm

" I think so. But she has lost quite a bit of blood so I can't be completely sure of anything." Tsume told the girl.

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:27 pm

she picked her up inher arms and said "get on" teling him to get on her bac "ill take you somewere safe...."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:30 pm

" OK" Tsume got on the girls back. " Thanks" he told her.

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:33 pm

"No prob....hang on!" she saod zooming thru the fores and appering at he house "Ian im bac!....wih company!"
Ian came out to see Cheza was injured "Why didnt you heal her?"
"I am geez!" she healed her wounds
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Tsume got off the girls back and watched as the girl healed Cheza's wounds. He saw Cheza flinch as the girl touched her wounds but never woke.

Cheza was so tired that even as she felt someone's hand touch each of her wounds she couldn't bring herself to wake up.

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:43 pm

ahe turned to Tsume "Oh and im the little kid from earlier....you seemed to be the only oen who dosent know that yet......well besides Cheza......i think" she said smiling when she was doen healing Cheza
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:50 pm

" I knew you seemed familiar" he said " why didn't you just tell me that earlier?" he asked. Tsume went and sat beside Cheza.

horselover1009

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:55 pm

"I wasnt sure if i could rust you concidering you despise vampires.....you could have old my enemies my true form for all i know"
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games