Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:27 pm
Twoleg? MoonClan? These cats were weird... but the MoonClan name sounded familar. "Your some weird cat. Where's your collar anyways?" she batted the bells around her neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:31 pm
Your wierd! She said silently. "Collar? I'm not a kittypet! I'm Crystalstar leader of Snowclan and this is Ringkit of Snowclan."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:35 pm
Theese cats must have some problems... "My name is Tinker Bella, most cats call me Tink but I don't beilve your worthy enough to call me by that. What's your buissness here? I don't beilive you'd force my poor pet to take you here for nothing."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:39 pm
"Well, we won't be her long enough to call you Tink. We're here to find a big group of cats named Moonclan. Do you know where they are?" Crystalstar asked.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:45 pm
(mind if I join?)

Lucipher stumbled in, her face to the ground, sniffing and mumbling to herself. Apparently she didn't notice the other cats, and she bumped right into Tinker Bella. She lifted her head.

"Oh. I'm sorry."

She blinked.

"And who might you be?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:45 pm
"Huh? Oh, you mean that cult of cats? I tried to show them where the good mice were but they said silk mice weren't good enough for them." Just then Kelly came back down. She scooped up Crystalstar and Ringkit. "djfhasdaskdgfasdhghkfgafhkdsfjlfhkaj" she said, and brushed them.

((Translation- "Oh! You can be Snow White cuz you're all white! And your all short so you can be one of her dwarfs..... Dopey!" yes our little girl here is obsessed with disney princesses))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Crystalstar hissed and bite the twoleg, the twolegs screamed and dropped them. "Ringkit, are you okay?"

(@Swiftsoul, when you join another RP you have a different name, unless its the Clan Rp...so you could be another kittypet (from the neighborhood) or something like that)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:53 pm
(ooooooooooh... Okay XD I'll just change the name -_^)  

Several Octopi

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:55 pm
(okay! ^.^)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:56 pm
Tink gasped. "You monster! Get away from my pet!" she pounced on them and they landed outside. "You want your MoonClan?" she seethed. "I'll get you your MoonClan, as long as your away from here." she trotted off in the direction she saw MoonCLan go.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:58 pm
(A kittypet, but I walk around a lot and frequently get lost. My cat's a bit rude, but very loyal once you get to know her ^_^)

Lucipher leaned towards Crystalstar.

"What's up with her? Does she have ticks in her ears?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:59 pm
Crystalstar hissed, "Don't worry. I will!" She headed off after Tink, Ringkit right beside her.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Several Octopi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:01 pm
Lucipher watched them go, bewildered.

"Did they all eat something sour? They need to cal down."

Lucipher looked around.

"Oh, wait... Wait!!"

she ran after them.

"Don't leave me here! I'm lost!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:04 pm
Tink turned around. "What? You from MoonClan to?" but she didn't wait for an anwser- soon they made it to forest. "I saw some other clan go with them." she informed Crystalstar. "I forgot the names. But MoonClan should be close..."

((Hehe, can you guess the clan?))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:06 pm
(Pebbleclan?)

Crystalstar nodded, "Thank you." She said and walked away, Ringkit still beside her.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games