Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jfederer62

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:11 am

When Eagleheart left the den, she saw Goldenpaw waiting outside. "What's next, more hunting?" the apprentice asked. "How about we try a bit of fighting today?" Asked Eagleheart. "Yes please!" Goldenpaw meowed eccentricly.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:27 pm

"Then lets go!" Eagleheart meowed happily. And they headed out of the clearing. Once they were deeper into the forest Eagleheart asked, "What do you smell, Goldenpaw?"

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

jfederer62

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:59 pm

Goldenpaw lifted her head up ; " I smell a vole, but its underground." she said. "Good job." meowed Eagleheart.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:38 pm

Rainpool looked at her kit, "You were her best friend because you guys lived together before the clans were made." She said to her confused kit. Then Eagleheart told her a few things, then walked out of the den to go train her apprentice. "You should sleep in here, maybe your memories will come back." Rainpool licked her kits head then walked out of the den.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:38 am

"Oh...okay," Patchkit mewed, and curled up to sleep again.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:27 pm

(Swiftwind btw...)
"Swinfwind." he growled. "names Swiftwind." Nightwing looked down at the huge warrior. "you smell of a rouge!" she snaped. "what clan were you?" she grabed his scruff and draged him to camp. "Eagleheat!" Nightwing yowled.

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:52 pm

Rainpool saw Nightwing drag a cat into camp, his scent smelled of rouge. She hissed and unseathed her claws, "Nightwing, what are you thinking bringing a rouge here?" She hissed.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:00 pm

((ummmm, eagleheart, could goldenpaw get some fighting training? She's not really doin any interesting stuff))

jfederer62

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:40 pm

Cindermoon limped out of the medicen cat den, with Oakenpelt and Cherrypaw close behind. (wow!! I haven't been Cindermoon in a long time!!) Cindermoon stopped to streach. I've been cooped up in there for SO long!! . . .It feels nice to be outside again! Cindermoon turned to see Cherrypaw, and Oakenpelt's fur brisling. "What's wrong?" Then Cindermoon caught the scent on the wind and turned to see a cat being draged in by nightwing. What the. . .a rouge? Cindermoon turned to see Coldheart rushing over, (flash back! Coldheart came back with everyone else, and he also brought back Vinefrenzy. . .maybe. . .lol!) Oakenpelt started to hiss. "Cindermoon stay back! Your not fully recovered yet!" He started to shove her back. "Get off me!! Nightwing looks ready to turn that rough into shreads!! And I think I would be able to handle his remands!!" Oakenpelt turned to look at her, then stepped back. "Sorry. . .Just over reacting. . ." Cindermoon licked his shoulder, then limped over to the entrance, Cherrypaw dashed forward ahead of her, Oakenpelt flancking Cindermoon.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:23 am

((yea sure!! after we get the swiftwind thing cleared up kk???))
((haha, nightwing called me Eagleheat xd that sounds funneh))
They were on their way back with the prey that they caught when Eagleheart heard her name yowled by Nightwing. She immediatly dropped the prey and pelted back to the camp. She pushed through the tunnel and skided to a halt, almost coliding with the rouge. She knocked him over and put her paw on his throat. "What are you doing here?" She hissed in his ear.
((wow posting this makes me feel how like Graystripe was "hunting" when the battle over Brokenstar happened lol))

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:24 am

Rainpool walked over to Nightwing just as Eagleheart came into camp, her fur still standing on end. Coldheart stood next to the rouge as if he was ready to protect him, but his fur was bristling. "Swiftwind," He hissed.
(?-was Swiftwind part of ThornClan? he should be, so Coldheart can claw his fur off ^.^)
"Coldheart, you know this rouge?" Rainpool asked, not taking her eyes off the rogue. Coldheart nodded.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:00 am

"How do you know him?" Eagleheart asked still pinning the rouge down. "Whats his name?"

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:14 pm

Cherrypaw troted over nexted to Eagleheart, Goldenpaw was just shoving through the entrance, it was getting pretty cramped there. "eagleheart, he can't say anything if you have you paw on his throut." Eagleheart gave a look to cherypaw, then stepped off the rough. Next thing you knew Coldheart was on top of him, fur bristling, claws unsheathed. "What are you doing here Swiftwind?" He hissed, glancing at the cats who were now stairing at him. Cherrypaw jumped back bumping into Oakenpelt. "Oakenpelt w-whats going on? Why is Coldheart treating that rough like, he dosen't even know him. . .right?" Oakenpelt looked down at Cherrypaw, "I'm not shure about that Cherrypaw, just keep sharp. . .you might learn something here."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:12 pm

"I'll claw your fur off! You pour excuse for a cat!" Coldheart hissed and bit Swiftwind's neck. "You'll pay for what you did." Suddenly teeth were around Coldheart's scruff. Rainpool pulled him off and pinned him down, "Why did you attack?" She hissed.

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

jfederer62

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:15 pm

"So YOUR this Swiftwind person huh?" meowed Goldenpaw " I expected someone bigger." Cindermoon cuffed her ear "thats enough Goldenpaw."
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games