Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:35 pm
The Hatter tipped his hat low over his face to hide his blush. "That's sweet to say, although I'm afraid I can only take second place.... I do believe you've bettered me in the loveliness contest." He took her hand and kissed it in a sweeping bow, taking off his hat as he did so. Then he stood back up and handed her a piece of thick paper. It was the In this style, 10/6 paper, which he had pulled out of his hatband. He smiled and closed her hand around it. "Just in case you decide to leave the festivities," he said with a wink. "So I know you'll think of me and come back." He leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips, fit his hat back onto his head, and left, closing the door softly behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:50 pm
Tick-Tock clutched the paper close to her chest and sighed. Falling back on the bed she ran her fingers across her lips and whispered. "I love you Hatter." Before curling up to get a few hours of rest.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:54 pm
Jasper thrashed about as he was tickled. "NO! PLEASE, MERCY!" He began to laugh uncontrollably. "You are AHAHAHA a BEAHAHST!" He continued to squirm before his tail raised ominously behind her. Then, it came down and began to tickle her sides.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:38 pm
((lol... does anyone else find it mildly amusing how the total number of posts in the guild only goes up because of the four of us?))

"AAAHHHHAHA!" Nana screamed, falling over on the floor in a fit of laughter. "YOU'RE SO EEEEEHEEHEHEVIL!! Okay, okay! Hushhhhhhhh! Tick-Tock's trying to sleep! EEEEEEEE!" Finally, she resorted to curling up in a little ball on the floor, peeking up at Jasper over her knees to see what trick he was trying to pull next.

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 6:44 pm
Cheshire snickered and threw a piece of cake which went right down Nana's shirt. Thus, he burst into a fit of laughter yet again.
((I feel special with our magical post increases of doom!))

"There you go, Jasper. Your slice of cake is served."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:03 pm
((rofl!))

"DON'T. YOU. DARE." Nana said, pointing warningly at Jasper. She grabbed a napkin off the table and wiped herself off, scowling at Cheshire as she did so. Finally she got all the cake off and out and said, "So rude! I'm with the Hatter on this, I thought Cheshires were more respectable than that!" She sighed and took a deep breath, and then giggled. "Well, at least I smell like cake now."

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:12 pm
Cheshire pouted. "I apologize. I suppose being locked away for so long has made me...forget myself..."

Tick-Tock rolled about on the bed, unable to sleep. The Hatter had made her restless. 'Well.' she thought, sitting up and grabbing her cane. "I guess I'd better find a quiet place in the forest." Taking the paper the Hatter had given her, she tucked it safely into her own hatband and stood up. Before she realized it she had discovered away out of the house and proceeded to find a clearing in the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:24 pm
((dude. we should all get medals or something for keeping this guild alive.... biggrin ))

"Ohhhhh, come now!" Nana said, copying his pouty face. "Don't be sad, I smell lovely now! Thank you, dear, for this unconventional perfume. I smell good enough to eat! Oh wait.... that's not good when there's a Jabberwocky in the room. Jasper, do you promise not to eat me?"

The Night Faery
Captain

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:30 pm
Luckily for Tick-Tock she found the perfect spot. She knew she'd be discovered sooner or later because of the ticking of her gear in her back, but she didn't mind. In fact, she'd hope the Hatter and the others could watch. 'I haven't danced since I lost my leg.' Tick-Tock thought. Using her cane as if it were her other leg, she took the pose of a ballerina and began to dance, finding rhythm with the ticking of her gear. She was very graceful as she moved...for a robot practically falling apart as it was.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:35 pm
((I'm stealing the White Rabbit :O))

Wrapping his arms around Nana's waist, he smiled. "No. I won't eat you. Tickle you..or kiss you even, I may. If you don't mind..."

The White Rabbit's ear raised quite comically all of a sudden. "Mr. Hare...do you hear that ticking as well? Isn't that Tick-Tock's tick? That's strange and couldn't possibly be it because it isn't coming from the house..."  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:43 pm
Nana laughed and said, "Well, at least you're not going to eat me." She closed her eyes and leaned her head on Jasper's chest, smiling softly. Then her cute little smile disappeared and was immediately replaced by a worried frown. She looked at the March Hare, who nodded.
"I do indeed hear the tick," the Hare said, nodding. "And it is most assuredly not coming from the house."
Nana looked up worriedly at Jasper. "Tick-Tock's not here? Where would she have gone?"

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:47 pm
Cheshire frowned. "You don't think she's trying to be noble again and sacrifice herself for our benefit do you?" ((Is the Hatter still there or in the house still?))  

ChocolateDippedinMello

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:29 pm
((oh, I neglected to mention that, didn't I? lol. yeah, he's pretty much basically probably most likely coming back into the main room right about now-ish, I'm pretty sure. biggrin ))

"I really hope not," Nana said, although it seemed like the most likely possibility.
"Hope not what?" asked the Hatter, coming into the room and looking at Nana curiously.
"Where did Tick-Tock go?"
"I showed her to her room."
The March Hare cleared his throat. "She's somewhere outside, and her ticks are getting farther away. Where's your tag?"
"My what? Oh, that." the Hatter allowed a hint of a smile to cross his face. "Don't worry about Tick-Tock, I'll go find her." He went to the door and got a lovely wooden cane from the umbrella stand, tipped his hat cordially to the party, and opened the door. "I'd tell you to make yourselves at home," he said, stepping out into the darkening forest, "but I can see you've already done that. Cheeri-o." And with that he closed the door.

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:33 pm
"It feels wonderful to dance again." Tick-Tock said to herself, tilting her hat as she spun. She was keeping her balance surprisingly well with her cane and one leg. She brushed her fingers over the thick paper in the band of her hat and couldn't help but smile. In fact, just thinking of the Hatter made her forget her troubles and just dance.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 9:38 pm
"Nana...since that is taken care of...I don't mean to sound impolite...but, can I have that kiss now? Unless someone else wants a kiss from me."  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games