Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:26 am

"Could have fooled me! Not even the mother of his kids wanted to be with him it's odd you do."said Jack, "GET THE ******** OFF ME!"growled Richard.
Jack laughed and helped him up, "Damn is this house annoying."he sighed and clutched his head, the blond went over to one of the couches to sit for a while.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:29 am

Koyashu decided to just ignore Jack and sat on the couch with Richard. "Does you whole family act hyper all the time or is just because of the day?" he asked the question quiet enough so that only Richard heard him.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:31 am

"I don't know." Richard palled a bit and wrapped his arms around Koyashu before resting his head on the man. "I think their like this a lot, either that or thier reaking havock on the rest of the world. Poor world."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:35 am

Koyashu genlty wrapped his arms around him. "I feel sorry for the world too," he said. He felt more at ease now that he was in Richard's arms.

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:37 am

"mmm,Koyashu...I don't feel well."said Richard closeing his eyes, "AH! WELL AREN'T YOU TWO ADORABLE!"yelled Mrs.Connelly laughing, "Oh god make her shut up."said the blond man in Koyashu's arms as if he was gunna cry or die from the screaming.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:39 am

((brb, gotta clean up the bar. Should only take about a half hour to an hour at the most. Damn bar, hope it burns to the ******** ground someday...or soon.))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:41 am

((Okay. I should hopefully still be here.))

'Well there goes that comfort,' Koyashu thought. "Uh...Richard isn't really feeling well...I think he needs to lie down for a bit," he said nervously. Mrs. Connelly joyfulness was making him sort of nervious.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:19 am

"Ah, then take him to his room, it's right up the stairs and two doors down from your right on the left hand side."said Mrs.Connelly as if she memorized the entire layout of the house, which with so many kids she probably did.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:25 am

"Okay thanks," Koyashu said as he stood up. He helped Richard stand up and put his arm around him to offer support.

((I have to return something for my mom quick. Shouldn't take more then thirty minutes.))
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:41 am

Richard smiled a bit at Koyashu, the guy helped him all the time and he always felt so worthless that he couldn't or didn't know how, to pay him back.
He sighed as they went to his room, inside had a bed that could fit three average sized people, a dresser, a video game station with old and new video games (Richard was aparently a game nerd) and some movies. Other than that it had blue walls and white carpet. There were picturs on the walls from the past and on the bedside table, including one with a blond man dressed in leather and putting up the sign for p***y in the picture while fooling with a michrophone, then someone who looked like Evan dressed in fishnets and leather playing around with a keyboard, and then there was a teen on the drums that looked unfamilure, he had red hair and brown eyes and wore a jean jacket with jeans on.
The one thing that was all the same though was that each of them had a lotus tattoo on their arms with an animal next to it.
The blond: Snake
The black haired: Bird
The red head: Fish
-
The room brought back a lot of happy and unhappy memories. Richard smiled and went to sit on his bed, all the while stareing at the picture.

((Alright. TTYS!))

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:54 am

"Who is the guy on the drums in that picture?" Koyashu asked curious as he sat down next to Richard. The picture reminded him of the band that was in a couple years back before he started traveling.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:01 am

"His name was Markus, he died when Evan and I were still teenagers. He was AIDS Positive. I guess it happend before him and Evan got together," Richard lit a cig.
"When we were teens, just around 17 years old...all the same age, he and Evan realised they loved eachother. They were going to do the full monty (you know! The Home Run!) but when the two checked themselves at the doctor because it was the safe thing to do since they were no abstinent butterflys, Evan came clean... Markus came off with AIDS from his last a** hole boyfriend. It ended up killing him, went quick to. He died around the age of 18. We grew up together, the three of us. When he died... needless to say Evan was bad off and I didn't say a word. I can still remember the guy in the hospital, heh, he couldn't eat by himself so we helped him. His ******** parent's didn't give a damn... that what you wanted to here Koy? I like being truthfull and full to the people I love, I want you to know about one of the best guys I ever knew." the blond took a long drag, "and I'll tell you about him more to. Later, but... yah..." he smiled at Koyashu a tad sadly and blew out some smoke from his cig.

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:06 am

"I know what it's like to see a bandmate die," Koyashu said sadely. "Before I started traveling I joined a band that needed a lead guitarist. I eventually feel in love with the lead singer, but because of me he ended up being killed." He looked down at the floor in an attempt to hide the tears that might come.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:12 am

Richard wrapped his arms around Koyashu, "yah...it's very painful, at nights you cry and remember that you wanted to take his place and die instead of him. Sometimes you'd hold a razor in your hand and try to cause yourself pain...to make up for his. Sometimes youd start remembering him and all the good times and start laughing at the things he would say... know it all too well ai? Heh... to watch the ones you love die is a horrible thing. But I suppose what happens, happens...what doesn't doesn't." the blond's golden eyes were glassed over by tears yet he smiled. After putting out the cig Richard took off his shoes and laid down on his bed comfortably. The cloths he wore served as a slight blanket for him and he crossed his arms with gold orbs closed.
"Gah...sorry about my family by the way, their a bit wild at times... esspecialy Jack, heh just like you he doesn't take my s**t. You ought to get along nicely if he doesn't kill you first."

despairs-life-loli

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:14 am

Koyashu snorts sadely and lays down next to Richard. "They are all way to hyper for me. I'm not use to it," he admitted.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games