Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Penthouse on the 14th floor (do not disturb sign on door) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady-Mirage`

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:30 pm
-peeks in- ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:51 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
*sneaks up and hugs DS giggling* And I knew all along.. whee heart
yeah its mandatory that I tell my boss everything xd  

DeadScorpio

DeadScorpio

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:17 pm
*curses as he cleans the penthouse* ******** boozers....oh wait, I did most of this sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:28 pm
*does stuff*  

DeadScorpio

I R Attention Whore

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:11 pm
::wakes up under a pile of bottles:: ugh *cough cough* ::kills off another bottle and passes out again:: ZzZzZzZzZz  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:00 pm
*Walks back in.* surprised  

Guardian of Fire 666

Guardian of Fire 666

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 11:01 pm
Somber Seraphim
*curses as he cleans the penthouse* ******** boozers....oh wait, I did most of this sweatdrop
xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 5:51 pm
*decides to post here for the heck of it* I totally own my own crib haha bitches  

DeadScorpio

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:09 pm
Somber Seraphim
*decides to post here for the heck of it* I totally own my own crib haha bitches
I took down the Poll, Masquerade banner, and {M.B.} symbol. And the 1st floor button is non-active. So now if you like you can place your own Banner and have your own elevator going to where ever you like. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:21 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Somber Seraphim
I took down the Poll, Masquerade banner, and {M.B.} symbol. And the 1st floor button is non-active. So now if you like you can place your own Banner and have your own elevator going to where ever you like. 3nodding
Anime I just want you to know if it was legal, I would totally sleep with you for payment for everything you've done....but seeing as how its not, DONATION time ^_^  

DeadScorpio

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:40 pm
Somber Seraphim
~ Anime Betty ~
Somber Seraphim
Anime I just want you to know if it was legal, I would totally sleep with you for payment for everything you've done....but seeing as how its not, DONATION time ^_^
twisted You tease you... Thank you but it's just a thread. ~__~ You don't have to pay me for it. *huggles* Thank you so much!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:45 pm
*walks in* Hi all blaugh  

Nale
Crew

DeadScorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:02 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Somber Seraphim
~ Anime Betty ~
Somber Seraphim
twisted You tease you... Thank you but it's just a thread. ~__~ You don't have to pay me for it. *huggles* Thank you so much!!
*reminds her she is the only other one with a key to the penthouse* heart xd

and I really just wanted to give you something for putting all that work into the ball  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 7:17 pm
Somber Seraphim
~ Anime Betty ~
Somber Seraphim
~ Anime Betty ~
Somber Seraphim
*reminds her she is the only other one with a key to the penthouse* heart xd

and I really just wanted to give you something for putting all that work into the ball
Thank you! *huggles and pats the impression of the key in her pocket* whee heh...

@Nale: Hi there!! How are you doing Nale?  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

DeadScorpio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:11 pm
ninja  
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]