Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Factorial Town Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:45 pm

"RAPID FIRE!" Rapidmon shouted, unleashing his shots right into Gran Dracomon's mouth. "I'll distract him" he called, shooting. "This is for you, Angewoman."

Blossomon knew where he had to be. Sneaking behind, white Rapidmon did his thing. He didn't know he actually could move, but didn't argue with nature, just sort of snuck across the ground, turning.

Savannha nodded, tears blurring her vision. She grabbed a sizable rock in her hand, and waited for an opening to lob it at the evil who had defeated her best friend!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:18 pm

User Image

Tre and Lampmon start attacking Grandracmon and Marcos decides to help them.As for Gin he flies around Grandracmon and his digimon get behind him by going under him.When he and his digimon where behind Grandracmon Gin threw his chain at him and it rapped around his throat.Gin started pulling it causing Grandracmon to choke.

User ImageUser Image

gstyle818

Doranak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:21 pm

Lucy and Haku had both deleted a phantomon when Dom's arm began to hurt, he fell to the floor as the immense pain he felt. He lifted his bandage's and saw that the wound was poisoned. "How?" Another Phantomon apoeared and let out an evil chuckle as he raised his sythe. Haku turned to see this when more virus spawn appeared. Haku Growled as he glew. He was digivolving for his friend. Black Metalgarurumon emerged from the light and shot a Garuru Tomahawk at them in his way then leapt on the one infront of Dom, but in the last moment Phantomon turned and sliced though Haku but got deleted in the process. Dom sat up next to Haku as he dedigivolved into nothing. Dom heard Haku's voice in the distance saying. "Come to Tama town..." Dom had tears in his eyes as Lucy approached and picked him up to his feet. "Vengeance." Dom declared.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:58 pm

Panic ensued as Savannah watched her friend's digimon get disintegrated as well, and surprisingly, she felt tears prickle at her eyes. She ran over to Dom, and looked at him, concerned. She knew how he felt, and hoped that he wouldn't do anything too stupid. "Come on Dom. I can help the pain a bit." she said, looking through her bag. "We'll just get in the way and hurt more if we try to fight."She pleaded. "After this is over, we'll go together. We'll get Gatomon and Haku back." An icy cold steeliness crept into her voice as she mentioned her fallen partner. She dropped the rock as she thought about what she had said. We have to see this through first, and you can't travel with your arm." She forgot her own bullet wound in the process, but she remembered Angewoman's touch as she disintegrated.

Her eyes noticed a few Bakemon creep up behind Dom and his remaining partner, and fury turned her eyes from their gentle blue green to a steely dark green. She grabbed her rock again, and a bandage from her pack. Thinking quickly, she made a sling with the rock inside, and leapt, whacking the ghost digimon with it, hitting each on the head as she leapt across. As she hit them, she felt her fury leave her, but shame at herself. She wasn't truly a fighter, but grief had changed her.

Hakari Niko

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:07 pm

MegaGargomon shoots out beam, missiles, and cannons from all over his body. The attacks aim for Gran Dracmon. Rosemon uses her whip and sends the whip at Gran Dracmon, whipping and leaving marks of poison on his body. The poison was probably ineffective, but it could work and hurt him. Kazuki charges an attack. Both blades glow in an extreme amount of black and white. Kazuki runs towards Gran Dracmon, holding his swords down. The tip touches the ground and leaves marks on it while creating a screeching noise. Kazuki quickly jumps up and slashes down, hopefully hitting Gran Dracmon. KnightChessmon was ready to go for the surprise attack. She holds her dart and aims for the weak point.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:48 pm

Dom Patted Lucy on the back go get him for me, Haku, Gatomon and Savanah. Lucy nodded as she used Lila Shower on the Bakemon deleting them. "It'll take alot more to stop Gran Dracmon." She said as she looked down. Dom looked at her "Thats why we have others here." She nodded and ran at Gran Dracmon shooting off multiple Marble Shots and Lila Shower. Dom turned to Savanah. "I'd like it if you came with me to get him back I like lots of people and digimon around." He said as they moved to shelter.

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:54 pm

(Haha pichu, stole the dream avi off your profile!)

Metal seadramon fires straight at the core with a charged blast, causing a huge amount of pain to gran dracmon.
"Eat this!"
Ryu fires an arrow straight into the core, unfortunately, it turned out not to be explosive....
"Everyone, if I get enough time to attach a wire to my arrow, then I can blow him sky high!"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:58 pm

[I know. I'll go for a new dream avi now.]

Kazuki slashes down on Gran Dracmon. The attack hits, but does little damage to the Gran Dracmon. MegaGargomon's attack hit and some hit each other to create smoke so it would be hard for Gran Dracmon to see where anyone is. The whip lashes stops and Rosemon quickly goes back so she isn't in the smoke. She was able to see Gran Dracmon, but hopefully he wasn't able to see them.

Teh Soupreme

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:46 pm

Savannah nodded to Dom. "I know how you feel." she replied, patting him lightly. She was glad he listened to her, but she was still worried about him. "Let's see your arm. I think I have an aspirin and a few wipes in here. I might be able to get the poison out."

Finally, Blossomon had arrive behind the giant digimon. With his heads snapping, he was more than ready to attack. "I thought we were going with Kazuki's plan?" he asked, just before he was covered in smoke. "Crud." He whispered to himself.

Rapidmon leapt out of the way of the smoke just in time, but he saw Blossomon become trapped within. Hopefully he won't be spotted. He'll have to hang tight while we get into position. Silently, the Ultimate Digimon crept behind their foe, ready to strike.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:40 pm

User Image

Gin then throws the other end of his chain wrapping around both of Grandracmon's mouths.He Then pulls them back now not only was he choking Grandracmon he was also making him heel like a horse.

Kyle XY was the first to attack.He shoved his two Royal Meister into Grandracmon's back.

Jokawild then ran under Grandracmon throwing knives at his underside.

Even though Matadormon wasn't as quick as the rest he was able to strike the sides of Grandracmon without getting hit.

Chuey moved to the front and he then gave Grandracmon an uppercut with his Gigastick lance.

As this was happening Marcos was now able to hit Grandracmon's core."Mega Electro Shocker!!"Sends a powerful lightning attack hitting him directly on the core.

User ImageUser Image

gstyle818

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:21 pm

Kazuki watches as Gin's digimon's attacks hit Gran Dracmon. "Alright! There hitting and hitting hard!" Kazuki shouts as he puts hangs his swords down.

KnightChessmon was behind Gran Dracmon and ready to attack. She quickly runs and shoots out a dart at Gran Dracmon. KnightChessmon's dart hits Gran Dracmon on it's back.

MegaGargomon and Rosemon watch the attacks and Gran Dracmon. The smoke fades away so Gran Dracmon was able to see again, but a little smoke blurred his eyes.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:25 am

(sorry for not checking back earlier, here ya all go)

Yin charges forwards aura shots firing in front, Thanos firing his cannons next to him with ghoulmon unloading as well.

Obsidion and Mirage Gaogamon attack from behind.

"Spiral Lance!"

"Crescent Blade!"

Gran Dracmon was being pounded on all sides by the tamer's digimon and some of the tamers as well, he now felt it. His form, his physical form digitizing under all the power they unleashed at him. He transformed into a digitama, which faded out then.

Off a ways within Factorial Town the digimon that had siphoned away his virus moved on. He still didn't have enough of the virus to make his dream work, that lousy digimon didn't hand enough of it out for him to make it possible. But in stealing the virus of the other's who had gained it form him he should be able to get quite enough.

Yin Yun Yang

Teh Soupreme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:36 pm

Kazuki watches as Gran Dracmon disappaers. Kazuki falls down and sighs from being tired. "It's over." He says as PawnChessmon appears next to him. The two stare at each other and Kazuki holds out a hand. "The Kazuki as you know. It's nice to greet you with a nice greeting." PawnChessmon shakes his hand and blushes. After, MegaGargomon and Rosemon appears behind Kazuki. Kazuki stands up, holding PawnChessmon with him. Kazuki looks around as his swords disappear on the ground.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:39 pm

Exhilaration pounded through Savannah's veins, and she leapt up, clapping. "Yes!" She yelled. Rapidmon and Blossomon dedigivolved back into their main forms, and she squeezed the two to the brink of suffocation. "This is great! Great work, everyone!" She squealed.

Terriermon whimpered slightly, feeling the air leaving him. "If you keep squeezing me, there won't be anything left!" he laughed. His tamer loosened her grip, but only slightly.

Hakari Niko

Doranak

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:02 pm

Lucy watched as the Gran Dracmon was turned to digitama. Dom growled as he looked at this. "He doesn't deserve that." Dom turned his head to Lucy. "We should go..." Dom said as the ground shook. ""Whats happening?" Dom looked around then the tower began to fall. "Oh Dear."
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games