Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:28 pm
Gail Akriest
At that, he gave a sardonic chuckle. "It's better than not being able to walk properly ever again. A break at that angle, even you couldn't heal right."
Luna nodded "Yeah true.....And Areika....thanks....for everthing..." she said smiling up at him & the years seemed to fade away for a moment & she looked like a young school girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:53 pm
Akiera smiled warmly back at her, seeing the child she should have been in that moment, and wishing beyond anything else that the future where that child, and all the children in themselves, could have flourished.  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:56 am
Gail Akriest
Akiera smiled warmly back at her, seeing the child she should have been in that moment, and wishing beyond anything else that the future where that child, and all the children in themselves, could have flourished.
Then Luna looked over at the five sleeping shildern & her face changed again, she didn't get older once more, she just looked broken. She thought about the mother she'd left upstairs..." A little sooner....if I hadn't wasted my time training....I could have gotten the medicine to her sooner....then she would still be here....." Luna's eyes filled with tears. All the pain & suffering she's gone trough, it all started to show in her eyes & she fought back tears. She looked like a little girl who had been completly shattered....thats how she felt. Like a kid that had gotten in way to far over their head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:08 am
Tala turned away, and stroked the pommel stone of her dirk gently. She knew just how Luna felt. Lost in thought she wandered away slightly from the group, before jerking as if into wakefullness. She then noticed something odd about the lights. They were dimming, and dimming fast. Tala swore, she'd left her pack with the group and her spare torch was in there. Just as she'd turned around to retrace her steps the tunnels went into pitch blackness.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:48 pm
Akiera glanced up at the ceiling, noting the light dimming, and swore. "Tala, get back here!" He picked up Luna, then grabbed the smallest of the children. "Nina, get the children up and moving, NOW!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:44 am
Tala heard Akiera swear then shout out to her, but she could see nothing. She dropped down on all fours, her hands digging in slightly into the sandy floor. She kept stock still, she could hear Akiera, the children and Luna moving about, somewhere ahead of her. She held her hands out, and just managed to feel the rock wall next to her. Still kneeling Tala moved along the wall. She'd travelled a few metres on her knees when she heard something shifting next to her, and her hand sink into the wall. She pulled back crying out. She crouched not moving, her skin prickling in the darkness. She reached forward again and felt the opening of a small tunnel, big enough for an adult to crawl into to. Before she had a chance to move on, she heard a loud thud behind her.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:32 pm
Luna knew what was coming, She saw areika had jess & the children were awake "Thats it...Get the kids & tala out of here. Nina where is the bottle?"

"What? Luna are you sure that .."

"THE BOTTLE NINA! WHERE IS IT?!" She snapped.

nina sighed & reach down to a string tied around her neck & pulled two bottles that were hanging on it. She tossed them to luna & sighed. She walked over to the wall & hit a hidden switch & the back up lights came on so Tala could find them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:44 pm
Akiera frowned. "What's the bottle for?" He asked Nina curiously, hurrying the children along the passageway.  

Gail Akriest

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:50 am
Tala blinked in the sudden bright light that flooded her vision. She heard Luna shout something, and Akiera replying a pause later. She rubbed her eyes and looked at the hole in the wall. It was indeed a tunnel of some sort, or possibly an accidental passage into one. She poked her head inside when she heard another thud behind her. She twisted about; there was nothing there. Frowning she scanned the sandy floor and the bare walls and ceiling. No where for anyone to hide.. She rested her hand on her sword, and slowly started walking back towards the others. She didn't see the purple glimmer flash inside the tunnel briefly for a second as she walked past it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:00 am
Luna ran upt to Tala & drank the first bottle. All her wounds healed instantly & she grabbed tala by the arm & flung her straight towards the others being carful not to hurt her. "Nina! YOU KNEW WHERE TO GO! i'LL CATCH UP LATER!" she said & she pulled out the second bottle & popped it open

Nina's eyes filled with tears. She nodded thought & started to run. "Come on guys this way." she said hurridly  

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:34 pm
"No! We're not leaving; Nina, get the kids moving. We'll follow. Don't worry, even at a crecent moon I can smell your trail perfectly."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:10 am
"So can I." Tala replied fiercely, her hand gripped in a fist around her sword handle. "Now will someone Please explain to me what's going on?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:05 am
"Guys....you have to go with the kids." Luna had the bottle in her hand gripped tight & her back towards them. "After I drink this.... There will be no control & there will be no stopping me until the sun rises.... I'm going to finish off whoever is in here & seal off the door. The sun will be up in a few minutes but get the kids out of here.......please.." the last word broke her you could hear the tear & the sob that she'd been choking back. "I'll catch up in a few minutes..." She said calmly  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:58 pm
Akiera hesitated, then slowly gave a reluctant nod. "Fine... but you have to swear you'll catch up. Promise us." he grabbed Tala's hand in his, squeezing softly before she could argue. "Promise us, Luna."  

Gail Akriest

tsuki-onee

Taken Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:32 am
Luna drank the second bottle then turned her head slight so they could see the pain in her eyes & spoke soflt. "I'm sorry..." then she did a spinning kick & between her and them the celing collapsed & they were blocked off from each other. Just then about 10 werewolves crashed through the other wall & surrounded her & there was an evil gleam in her eye  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff