Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:02 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Rita Zyon
Participating Soquili: Azn
Link to Teepee: Tadita's Teepee

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: I use speed more often than I would courage or luck so it is more important than those two stats. Speed is more suitable for the choices I have made in life while so far I have found no use for luck. Courage may be useful in the future but currently, it is not as important. The other stats I feel equal in importance to speed.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: In my own experiences, I have used stamina with speed but also intelligence. Since I travel all the time to new locations, my stamina became better. Depending on how fast I run, intelligence is needed because I do not want to hit anything and nor do I want to slip and fall.

What do you use speed for most?: Traveling. Running as well. I run all the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:34 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kiara Lime
Participating Soquili: Meme
Link to Teepee: Kiara Teepee

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Yes, it's the only way I can outrun that evil wolf that wants to chew off the trees on my back."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Stamina and Luck, if I didn't have those i'd be wolf food TT that evil Ash he scares me when he licks those chops of his and has that crazy look in his eyes. So I know if I can outrun him with the luck to take those sharp turns and jumps as well as the stamina to outlast him i'll be safe for another day."

What do you use speed for most?: "Running away from that wolf and other dangers that are after my hide."  

Kiara Lime

Tudora
Crew

Omnipresent Whisperer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:14 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tudora
Participating Soquili: Aurora
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=4892888

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: "Well, there are much more important things in life than how fast you can run... Courage and Intelligence come to mind, so does Luck. Speed is helpful for escaping dangerous situations, though."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Stamina... Being able to run fast doesn't do quite as much good if you collapse shortly after you begin. Unless you're having a sprinting-type race or something... but even then, collapsing is typically a bad thing."

What do you use speed for most?: "For the most part, I don't really have anywhere to go, so I'm not really in any particular hurry to get there... but sometimes I hear strange noises at night, and if they creep me out a lot, I like to be able to get away from there quickly."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:05 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Pale Mist
Participating Soquili: Selena
Link to Teepee: -x-

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?:
> ofcourse it is. Speed allows quick escapes, attack, defenses, etc.
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?:
> Stamina. If you get fatigued quickly, even if you are a fast runner, you will not do very well out in the real world. Eaten is my best bet. Maybe trampled.

What do you use speed for most?:
> -snickers- a better question is what I DONT use my speed for. I use it to run away, gallop, sprint, attack, escape, win races, find things faster, propel myself further, explore and arrive at places quicker.

Pale Mist

Thamin

Lonely Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:04 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thamin
Participating Soquili: Azzan
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: Azzan tilted his head slightly, seeming to ponder the question. A wild look came to his colorless eyes as a grin slowly spread accross his face. "Is speed important? Of course it is... It is one's swiftness that keeps them from being lunch... Or lets them have Lunch as some cases go..." He chuckled to himself at the last comment. "One can be the Strongest, most courageous, smartest, most enduring, and luckiest soquili alive - yet if you arent quick enough you'll still starve or be the meal of some other hungry being."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: A scoff escaped Azzan. "Stamina of course - even the weak can take down the strong as long as they can tire them out first. Being quick on your hooves and able to stay that way for quite some time, it helps more than some know."

What do you use speed for most?: "Hunting and chasing down the 'coon my mis..." He stopped short, pausing for a moment to correct himself. "Mistress enjoys torturing so..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:25 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: sparrows_poppet
Participating Soquili: Andarta
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: 'course it is luv! Without speed you would never'a being able to get their fast enough to help someone if there a needin' it, you knew? Or in another case where ye be needin' to escape, you need speed then too.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?:
Hmmm weel, I would have ta say luck. Ye need a bit o' luck on yer side ta escape or help, s'all in the timin'.

What do you use speed for most?:I like I said before, to reach others in time if there a needin' to be saved or to escape from enemies.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Felmino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:47 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Felmino
Participating Soquili: Embri
Link to Teepee: Teepee

The flame maned Alicorn lifts her head and gives it a small shake, thinking for a moment before replying. "Of course speed is important, being a lazy laggard doesn't get things done. When things go wrong, every second can count. I think intelligence and wisdom are more important though, because thinking can help you avoid the problem before it becomes one."

"Stamina works best with speed. What good is being fast if you can't maintain the pace? All the speed in the world won't save you if you're too tired to move." She nods sagely.

Embri flicks her ears contemplatively. "Travelling, I suppose. Most of my patients are far afield, and when foals are on the way, not even the Wind Spirit can stop them from arriving when they please." She offers a furtive smile. "Babies have a habit of deciding to greet the world at the most inopportune moments."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:04 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Shirahime
Link to Teepee: X

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: "Speed? Of course its important when you're training to be a ninja. I mean yeah everything else counts too but speed is the key to beating your opponent."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: The little mare closes her eyes thinking with a lot of thought, "I'm going to go with Stamina. When you're out on a mission you need to get it done right. Having speed is nothing without the ability to hold out and do what you need to do. Being a ninja means being serious".

What do you use speed for most?: Flicking her ears she nods with her answer letting her snowy white mane bounce in unison, "Speed is critical in everything you do as a ninja. Performance, quick thinking, and ... well you know what I mean". She pauses for a moment and grins, "Most importantly you run like heck when something tries to eat you. Better safe then sorry they say right?"

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:21 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Nisshou Hakuyaiba
Participating Soquili: Thorn
Link to Teepee: xXx

Is speed important compared to all the other stats?: "Of course not. Making haste is something only graceless dolts do..." ((With this logic its no wonder her speed is the only stat not at 100 yet...>> ))

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: "Honestly? I would say none of them. But if you really desire an answer...I will say 'luck'." Pauses for a moment then tosses her head and flicks her tail. "I gave you an answer, do not expect my reasoning as well."

What do you use speed for most?: "I don't. It is as simple as that. Now are we quite done here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:16 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Skydragono/Rinial sisterdragon
Participating Soquili:Eviotil ver Spitfire
Link to Teepee:Teepee

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: Sadly, speed can make or break many fights. Due to being somewhat slow, my face would have been tragically marred by a creature who was just a bit faster than I. I am strong, but speed will carry more weight in the future I believe.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: I feel that if you have a good stamina to go with great speed, you will excel and achieve far more than with speed and strength, but then to be truly capable, all of those...Stats as you so nicely call them, must continue to be improved, if we do not improve ourselves, then how are we to hold dominion over lesser minded creatures?

What do you use speed for most?: Catching my meals, which would be made ever so much easier if it were to increase just a smidgen.  

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:28 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Retro Coffee
Participating Soquili: Jaloo
Link to Teepee: -xXx-

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: I think it's very important. How else are we going to play with our siblings or parents, run away from danger?

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: Intelligence; so you know when and were to run, courage so you can do it, and stamina so you can keep going.

What do you use speed for most?: Me? Well, I run and race all the time. Speed is important for that. But it also is important if you're going to get help because one of your siblings are in danger, or your mom is sick or something. There's no end to what I use my speed for. Not just on my feet, either. I use speed in my answers, quick temper, my tongue. Heh.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:12 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Aniira
Participating Soquili: Kanani
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15038581

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: Well... if you're normally active and getting into trouble, I suppose. But I live in the forest, and rely more on skills other than speed to get around. You can't be running forty miles an hour in a brush-packed forest, because you're sooner or later going to trip and fall.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: This is a hard one, but I'm going to say that luck works best with speed. Why? Because it really doesn't matter how fast you are when your running from a cunning predator. However, if you're lucky, they might get winded first, or trip and break their ankle.

What do you use speed for most?: I use speed for racing my friends! I don't usually run into trouble in the forest, since I know my way around, so I don't need speed for fleeing... mostly.

Aniira

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:00 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: kitsune_reflection
Participating Soquili: Sali
Link to Teepee: x

Yes. If you're slow, you're easy to catch.

Intelligence, so you can find a good hiding place. And then you won't be found.

Running away.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:06 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Charulekha

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: Of course it is, no one wants to be slow.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: Stamina perhaps...I don't see much point in being quick if you fall apart after a few paces.

What do you use speed for most?: Getting what I want before any others get there first!  

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

Dixie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:10 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dixie
Participating Soquili: Ahriman

Is speed imporant compared to all the other stats?: Yes.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Speed?: Stamina.

What do you use speed for most?: Running like hell! If a kalona or skinwalker is on your tail, you better be able to move it, and quick!  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games