Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:55 pm
"Your dad knows how much they love those things." Link's head perked up and he darted over to munch on the treats. "All he had to do was get a wiff of those and he's all over them." She laughed softly and petted Link, who made a half purr half growl. Sarah rolled her eyes and went back to munching on her cake.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:04 pm

Zack arrives on platform 9 3/4 and boards the Express. He finds an empty compartment and sits down. Anxious with butterflies in his belly, he begins to draw on his old muggle sketch pad thinking of only two things: The new term, and how Fearless is doing.

signs_of_zack

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:25 pm
After terrorizing Juni, Ann walked once more down the corridor to find her next victim classmate to greet. She spotted a cozy gathering of two other Gryffindors, "Hey Sarah, Hayden!" She waved frantically, "Congratulations on getting Prefect, Hayden." She smiled warmly in passing.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:33 pm
Miss Love Tantei
After terrorizing Juni, Ann walked once more down the corridor to find her next victim classmate to greet. She spotted a cozy gathering of two other Gryffindors, "Hey Sarah, Hayden!" She waved frantically, "Congratulations on getting Prefect, Hayden." She smiled warmly in passing.

Hayden waved to Ann and smiled happily. "Thanks Ann. Try not to terrorize the new ones to terribly much. We don't want a bunch of scared first years.. or they will be wondering what we are doing to them on this train."

Hayden Cain

MikeDrawl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:47 pm
Fearless stuck her head out of the compartment just in time to see Zack boarding the train and disappear into one of the compartments down the walkway. Should I go find him...? But she decided against it. She didn't want things to start off awkward. Maybe later?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:35 pm
"Oh, you're American?" Siobhan asked Twyla. "I'm half and half, me. Or, half and two-quarters. My Da's American, my Mum's Irish-English. I've spent loads of time in America, mostly in California.
"Oh, and congratulations, Hayden!"

DaBonster

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:08 pm
Animekitty47
Kitty said goodbye to her parents and got onboard. Kitty waved at Ann, but she doubted that Ann noticed since Ann promptly stuck her head in an compartment and screamed hello at Juni. 'Bet the whole train heard that,' giggled Kitty. Rasey, her barn owl, hooted as she wandered further into the train. "Hi, Lyra!" greeted the seventh year as she stuck her head into the Ravenclaw's apartment. "Mind if I sit with you? How've you been? What'cha reading?"

"Hey, Kitty. Of course I don't mind. I've been pretty good. I'm excited about the new term. You're a seventh year now, right? That's so sad; only one more term left. You better visit a lot." Lyra grinned and looked at the front of her book. "I'm almost done reading Priestess of the White. It's by Trudi Canavan. Have you ever read any of her books?"

[[Sorry it took me so long to respond; I'll make sure I check this thread more often and try to be faster next time.]]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:30 am
DaBonster
"Oh, you're American?" Siobhan asked Twyla. "I'm half and half, me. Or, half and two-quarters. My Da's American, my Mum's Irish-English. I've spent loads of time in America, mostly in California.
"Oh, and congratulations, Hayden!"

Hayden smiled. " Thank you Siobhan. I am so excited and looking forward to the new term." Hayden pointed to the box, "Help yourself, my mom made tons of treats for the train ride. She baked everything she could think of for us all."

Hayden Cain

Tabby507

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:18 am
"Hullo Twyla hullo Fearless!!! *blushes* thanks for letting me sit with you. Hey Twyla if were lucky we might get a dorm together!"

(sorry it took so long had homework but now i have school so i won't be back for another 10 hours ugh wish me luck
)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:38 am
Hayden Cain
Miss Love Tantei

Hayden waved to Ann and smiled happily. "Thanks Ann. Try not to terrorize the new ones to terribly much. We don't want a bunch of scared first years.. or they will be wondering what we are doing to them on this train."

Ann scoffed and then winked at Hayden, "I have no idea what you're talking about."  

Miss Love Tantei

TheRestless

7,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:21 am
[[Sorry BIG storm last night took out the cable cords… pish]]

Twyla smiled at the two new comers, “Hello. I’m Twyla” she put out her hand shaking each of theirs. Her attention was caught when someone said her name and her eyes swiveled around the now very crowded compartment. The girl named Siobhan was talking. Twyla nodded a yes to being from America.

“Well, my mother is American and born a Norm… what you would call a Muggle. My father is from here and actually went to Hogwarts, he was in Gryffindor as well.” she couldn’t help but smile at this as she pushed some of her long black hair over her shoulder. “I was born in America and went to school there, but our schooling system starts earlier then the one here.” she shrugged, “She what part of Cali? I’ve been there a few times, but I’m from Chicago, IL.”

She turned her attention quickly to one of the girls who had walked in, “Congrats!” then back to Siobhan, but then heard someone else talking to her and turned her head, the other girl who was new here Tabby Twyla had to remind herself.

“Maybe we will!” she smiled brightly. She thought getting to know others here would take a lot more time then this, but this was all turning out wonderfully!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:06 am
*squeals in delight* This is so awesome! Lions for the Cup this year! WHOO! *skips around happily* I can't wait until term starts, this is gonna be so awesome!  

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:42 am
wow theres a lot of ravenclaws and grifindors on this train thought james to him self he decided it was a good idea to go talk to some of them when he noticed that a lot of his instructors were on board . james then decided to go say hi to his instructors. *says hi to miss tantei the restless elizabeth and fearless dare* hey miss elizabeth have u decided to read the wheel of time yet or you gona read something esle now  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:51 am
Lyra Elizabeth

"Hey, Kitty. Of course I don't mind. I've been pretty good. I'm excited about the new term. You're a seventh year now, right? That's so sad; only one more term left. You better visit a lot." Lyra grinned and looked at the front of her book. "I'm almost done reading Priestess of the White. It's by Trudi Canavan. Have you ever read any of her books?"

[[Sorry it took me so long to respond; I'll make sure I check this thread more often and try to be faster next time.]]

Kitty levitated her truck onto the luggage rack while she listened to Lyra's answers. She sat down and set Rasey down on the seat next to her. "Nope, I've never heard of her. Is that book part of a series?"

[[This thread is growing like crazy. Did you see that compartment that's stuffed to bursting with Gryffindors? xp *searches Trudi Canavan* Nope they don't have her at my library.]]

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200

[.Wands.and.Wings.]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:24 am
Shyly, Sammy stepped onto the train, and peering into the compartments, took a seat in the room full to the brim of excited Gryffindors. 'Hey guys!'  
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games