Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:18 pm
rakellypop
HI PEOPLES!!!! my name is raquel and im 15.
i live in calirfonia and i love to sing and dance.
my favorite song of panic at the disco is when the day met the night
and time to dance.
i dont know what else to say soooooo....
thats me hehe soo peace out peopless!

xP

Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:19 pm
PanicChic2005
Okay, to be honest, I've been in this guild for a bit, but I've never properly introduced myself.
I go by the name Rainy.
I like peanut butter toast.
And music is a habit of mine.
Panic is the number source of inspiration I get for music.
[I don't have a favorite song. I love them all soo much!]
I like to party.
It's loads of fun.
Did I mention I like peanut butter toast?
:]

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:20 pm
sandflea
Why hello! I'm Angela. I'm a soon to be Junior at Cape Henlopen High school in Delaware. I'm turning 16 on October 4th. My friend Michele [Polyamorous048] introduced me to Panic, and I think they are pretty awesome. Brendon Urie and Jon Walker are my favorite members, although Ryan and Spencer are awesome too. whee
Some other bands I enjoy listening to are Nickelback, Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, All Time Low, Mayday Parade, Cobra Starship, Paramore, Avenged Sevenfold, Backstreet Boys, Keith Urban, Finger Eleven, and Puddle of Mudd. I have a very diverse taste in music. I love to sing, and I attempt to play the guitar. I can play 3 or 4 chords.
I own the Nickelback Guild on Gaia, and I am also a Mod in the House MD. Guild and the Spongebob Squarepants Guild. National Treasure is my favorite movie of all time and Nicholas Cage is my favorite actor.
I'm usually bored all the time, so if anyone wants to talk to me, PM me or AIM me. ChadBizcut82
=]

Lovely music taste. Welcome to the Panic At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:58 am
Yo Yo Yiggity Yo!!
As you know I'm Vicky_T089.
Im 14 years young.
Sorry if I look like a poser.
I do not claim to be her.
She is just a really big hero to me.
Since my first love was Cobra Starship.
I've been a fan of Panic since " I Write Sins" came out.
Major props to SkippyDawgg for that one.
Have been this huge of a fan since i saw them on the HCT and fell in love with the one and only George Ryan Ross III <3.
I also enjoy: Cobra Starship, The Academy Is..., Fall Out Boy(Take This To Your Grave), THe Hush Sound, Phantom Planet, Motion City Soundtrack, Select Start, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Name Taken, Cute Is What We Aim For, Tokio Hotel, Silversun Pickups, and so many more it's not even funny.
In my spare time I like to party and get on the computer.
(I also will sit in my room for hours and listen to my ultamite(sp?) mix cd of all songs Panic)
I'm also on a quest to find some shutter shades.

VickyT_089

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:06 pm
VickyT_089
Yo Yo Yiggity Yo!!
As you know I'm Vicky_T089.
Im 14 years young.
Sorry if I look like a poser.
I do not claim to be her.
She is just a really big hero to me.
Since my first love was Cobra Starship.
I've been a fan of Panic since " I Write Sins" came out.
Major props to SkippyDawgg for that one.
Have been this huge of a fan since i saw them on the HCT and fell in love with the one and only George Ryan Ross III <3.
I also enjoy: Cobra Starship, The Academy Is..., Fall Out Boy(Take This To Your Grave), THe Hush Sound, Phantom Planet, Motion City Soundtrack, Select Start, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Name Taken, Cute Is What We Aim For, Tokio Hotel, Silversun Pickups, and so many more it's not even funny.
In my spare time I like to party and get on the computer.
(I also will sit in my room for hours and listen to my ultamite(sp?) mix cd of all songs Panic)
I'm also on a quest to find some shutter shades.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:07 pm

User Image

Things are shaping up to be Pretty O.d.d.

Welcome to the Guild Everyone :]

Little deaths in musical beds

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vintage Kidd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:45 pm
Hi Hi Im _CuteLittleHeartless_
I think PATD and Paramore are awesome bands
I may come as a "Fan Girl" to Ryan Ross and PATD
my cousins introduced me to PATD and im thankful
they did smile music owns my soul [its true] My
favorite song from PATD is But its Better If You Do
thats about it
Peace!
_CuteLittleHeartless_ heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:13 pm
_CuteLittleHeartless_
Hi Hi Im _CuteLittleHeartless_
I think PATD and Paramore are awesome bands
I may come as a "Fan Girl" to Ryan Ross and PATD
my cousins introduced me to PATD and im thankful
they did smile music owns my soul [its true] My
favorite song from PATD is But its Better If You Do
thats about it
Peace!
_CuteLittleHeartless_ heart

User Image

Again. Welcome to The Guild.

<33 Taka :]

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

-crystalcatalyst

3,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:08 pm
Hi, I'm S u p e r X K a k i.
Being called Kaki, or Kakira is fine.
I'm turning 17 August 3rd, and im from Ontario, Canada. I found out about Panic when the video for I Write Sins started airing on TV, but
Ive became a pretty much hardcore fan when I saw the video for But It's Better If You Do on TV.
People say obsession is dangerous, and I would agree with them, but I could never break the habit of being obsessed now. Everyone who knows me would say I'm a fangirl, but im not as bad as the name might sound like.
I dont like choosing favorites when it comes to people, but i had unconsciously had chosen Brendon as my favorite a long time ago. He makes me smile. sweatdrop
I had never been to a concert before until May 14th when i had finally went to see Panic on their Honda Civic Tour. Ive never loved a band enough to see them in concert. It was breathtaking, I have never been so happy ^-^
I have a few other bands that I specifically like, The Beatles, Freezepop, and Of Montreal. (pretty different, I would say. I like mixing things up a bit.) Ive also started listening to a little bit of Motion City Soundtrack, after seeing them in concert at the HCT. Other than that, i listen to a range of electro-rock and electro-pop, and some miscellanious alternative rock bands. (And I dont listen to much mainstream anymore. Unfortunately, it bores me now.)
My intrests lie in reading, and writing, and I like drawing only a little bit. I have a newfound passion for photography (I decided I am most likely taking photography in college when I graduate high school), and I know how to play a little bit of the piano. I hate rhyming, and I couldnt write a song on my own to save my life. I also like singing. Its fun.

And I'm Obsessed with the colour purple XD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:13 pm
S u p e r X K a k i
I'm turning 17 August 3rd, and im from Ontario, Canada. I found out about Panic when the video for I Write Sins started airing on TV, but
Ive became a pretty much hardcore fan when I saw the video for But It's Better If You Do on TV.
People say obsession is dangerous, and I would agree with them, but I could never break the habit of being obsessed now. Everyone who knows me would say I'm a fangirl, but im not as bad as the name might sound like.
I dont like choosing favorites when it comes to people, but i had unconsciously had chosen Brendon as my favorite a long time ago. He makes me smile. sweatdrop
I had never been to a concert before until May 14th when i had finally went to see Panic on their Honda Civic Tour. Ive never loved a band enough to see them in concert. It was breathtaking, I have never been so happy ^-^
I have a few other bands that I specifically like, The Beatles, Freezepop, and Of Montreal. (pretty different, I would say. I like mixing things up a bit.) Ive also started listening to a little bit of Motion City Soundtrack, after seeing them in concert at the HCT. Other than that, i listen to a range of electro-rock and electro-pop, and some miscellanious alternative rock bands. (And I dont listen to much mainstream anymore. Unfortunately, it bores me now.)
My intrests lie in reading, and writing, and I like drawing only a little bit. I have a newfound passion for photography (I decided I am most likely taking photography in college when I graduate high school), and I know how to play a little bit of the piano. I hate rhyming, and I couldnt write a song on my own to save my life. I also like singing. Its fun.

Welcome to the guild.
I went to the May 14th show too. biggrin
I was also my first conncert.
And the colour purple is awsome. 3nodding

Fragile Panic

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:43 pm
S u p e r X K a k i

User Image

Freezepop. :]
I listen to them too. Hmmm.
I've Never seen But It's Better If You Do on TV.
sweatdrop
Oh well;;
Welcome to The Panic At The Disco Guild :]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:23 am
Not sure if I already did this but...

I am xLongIis4Loversx, but my real name is Isabelle. I am a 14 year old filipina girl, born and raised in New York. I do have that really annoying Long Island accent (dad is pronounced dee-add). I love Panic because their music among a couple others I never seem to be tired of hearing.

I play guitar and sing, so I like recording songs on my laptop. I dress in a way that combines emo, homeless, and preppy all in one. I like writing and also am a blogger so check out my Gaia blog.:The Girl at the Rock Show  

Quack Quack Mutherducker

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:56 pm
____✖✖✖_______________________________panic. at. the. disco. ________________________
________________________Allow me to exagergerate a memory or two.
________________________Where nothing really mattered except for me to be with you.
________________________If love is not enough to put my enemies to sleep.
________________________&& I'll even have the courtesy of admitting I was wrong.
________________________I'm putting out the lantern, find your own way back home.
_____________________________________It's the greatest thing that's yet to have happened. ««○○○

User Image

xoxoxo Oh very cool. Hi && welcome to the guild. :]
xoxoxo I'm Filipino too.
xoxoxo&& Lmao. You have the accent? I'm fascinated with people
xoxoxowho have the accent. && you should upload your songs here. <3
xoxoxoI love Panic too. Very Very Very Much xD

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Northern Downpour sends its ℓöυë

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:06 am
Hello everyone! My name is Lonnie otherwise known as lonnie bear. I LOVE Panic at the Disco and am extremely sad that Panic dropped the "!" I'm afraid of frogs and the Boobah's (creepy show used to hypnotize children to make themselves seem crazy)!!!! I hope I can contribute lots to this guild!  

lonnie bear

Christine Dolce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:25 pm
Hey guys!
I'm Christine && I'm 18.
i just recently graduated high school && I'll be attending college in a few months for photography. :]
I first found out about Panic the beginning of 2006.
I heard I write sins not tragedies && was hooked, as well as lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.
I bought Pretty.Odd. in April && I fell in love with their new sound.
It's so catchy && upbeat, you know just happy.
Anywho.
I dont own the A fever you cant sweat out album, but last month I decided to listen to the rest of the songs on there I haven't heard, && damn are they great.
I have gotten really attached to these guys through their music && all of the videos of them on youtube.

I'm happy to be here with other Panic fans. :]

<33

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games