Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:49 pm
Karen looked Shadow. "Damn scientist, he fail me. But then again does this Shadow person knows his friend is being controlled by an alien?" She thought. "Shadow!" She said smiling happily. "I'm glad your safe."
"No, no, Shadow run away!" The real Karen said but Shadow couldn't hear her and it was pretty hard to tell if this alien was actually taking over her body.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:52 pm
He gave a gentle sigh and flinched at her happy smile. It was rather disturbing. "K...Karen....are you...alright?" he asked as he wiped the blood off his mouth and giving her a weak smile. His silver eyes glinting with consern and hope.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:57 pm
"Of course I'm alright." Karen said, sitting down on the chair. "What's wrong?" She looked at him with innocent eyes, there was a dagger hiding inside her chair. Karen felt her fingers touch the it but the real Karen was resisting the parasite/alien from grabbing it and stabbing it at Shadow.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:08 pm
He tilted his head slightly to the side. "Something in here...seems...dangerous....and I don't know...I'm not sure I can trust you. You're a little too comfortable in here for someone who was kidnapped. Are you sure you're alright?" he frown, placing his finger to his nose, not exactly knowing why.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:17 pm
"Well let's just say since I had the daughter taken care of, I had the scientist taken care of for treating me so horribly." Karen grinned, the parasite/alien manage to take control over Karen's body and her hands were around the dagger but Shadow couldn't see that. "Why makes you think I'm not fine?"

[Should I call it an alien or a parasite?]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:26 pm
((Hmm....either one is fine with me. Which is better to type?))

He sighed gently. "I don't know...you're just being really...scary...and you don't seem like the real Karen." he said with another frown. He looked around the room. It looks like some kind of freaky labritory. "Karen..." he said, wiping away another stream of blood falling from his lip. "Really...can we please leave. This place gives me the creeps." he said showing fear across his pale face.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:34 pm
"Fine if you want to leave then." Karen took the dagger out of the chair and quickly hid it in her sleeve. "Where's Arella?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:38 pm
He lifted an eyebrow slightly and frown. "Why?" he asked a little awkwardly. "Why can't I just bring you to her?" he asked her, giving a smile. "I mean...wouldn't that make more sense?" his eyes traveling around the room as he felt more and more uncomfortale after every passing second.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:54 am
Arella had quickly diverted all the mice and rats to survey the building and warn her of anything suspicious, before slipping around the side of the building. She noticed one of the bodyguards standing by a window, but she slipped past and found a tall creeper going up the side of the building. In the dark light it was easy for her to climb up unnoticed, before she merged with the shadows at the side of another window. Peering inside she saw Shadow and Karen, both in human form. From this angle she could see Karen was grasping something behind her back. She knew she'd have to get in there and stop her. She surveyed the room from the outside. If only they could get her to the bed that she lain on before, there might be a way of getting that thing out of her brain...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:03 am
Karen sniffed the air cautiously. "That girl!" She thought. "Guess I'll have to be on the run for now. I don't know anything much about them. "I'll meet you outside Shadow." Karen said as she jumped out the window. She was on the 2nd floor and a normal human could've broken their leg or worse but lucky for her tiger form, it was easy for her. She turned into her tiger form and landed on the floor gracefully. "Bye Arella." She said before smirking at Arella and running into the bushes.  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:15 pm
"s**t!" Arella swore as she jumped through the now broken window. "Quickly we have to follow her." She ran over to Shadow. "Jump on my back and we'll follow her."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:07 pm
Shadow sighed, wiping his mouth once more. "Weird..." he said, then looking to Arella. He gave a gentle frown and look of confused. "Well...ok, if you say so." he smiled, turning back into a rat and sampering onto the girl's back, gripping tightly to her fur.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:34 pm
"What's weird?" Arella asked as she leaped out of the window and chased after Karen, trying not to bounce Shadow too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:19 pm
He gave a smile as she moved quickly though the bushes. "Oh...just...the way...she was acting." he said with a worried sound in his voice. "She was a little too comfortable."  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:25 am
"I know. But I think she's being controlled by something. When I first managed to get in there I saw this..thing going inside her ear to her brain. It might be that, but I don't know how we'll manage to get it out."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff