Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:56 pm
((NO!!! C....P.....R!!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:22 pm
(( *slaps thread* *british accent*WAKE UP GOD DAMMIT!!))  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:23 pm
vampslayer3
(( *slaps thread* *british accent*WAKE UP GOD DAMMIT!!))

((hehe, british do have a commanding tone about them...))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:40 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
'WICKED!' He thought, then he remembered that it was just like speaking, loud in your mind is loud in hers "Sorry" he said, blushing slightly...

Kat closed her eyes. It was like someone yelled in her ear. "It's alright, we're still getting used to this." she said, finnishing her breakfast. "Now what?" she asked. "What should we do today?"
"I really shouldn't be the one to ask, I'm the lazy white boy" he joked. "If I thought on it hard enough I could stay in my room all day and play video games an my guitar" he smiled an looked around. 'Hey Kat, I wonder if I can o psychokinesis too' he mind-whispered to her. His concentration fell on a butter knife and he focused his sights on it, blocking everything out for a moment, he lifted it up with his mind, and made it fly over to right in front of Kat "Wicked..." he said aloud...

Kat cursed, avoiding the knife. "Don't go stabbing me!" she joked. "I really am wondering where you got all these powers... it's so weird..." she said. Inside her head, she thought: It's going to keep haunting me... Because I know I'm next...
'Alright, my emo meter says youre being too much of a pessimist, come on, let's have some fun' "that sounded wrong" he said aloud immediately after the thought...

Kat laughed. That's what she loved about Glane, he could always make her laugh. "Alright, I was haveing an emo moment, you were right, but what to do?" she asked, smileing at his comment. Heh, It's ok, on the inside, we all have sick minds...
"I don't know, what do you think we should do?" Glane asked aloud, then his eyes widened and he remembered 'YES!' he thought to himself, his eyes filled with glee as he sat, waiting for an answer from Kat....  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:53 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
"I really shouldn't be the one to ask, I'm the lazy white boy" he joked. "If I thought on it hard enough I could stay in my room all day and play video games an my guitar" he smiled an looked around. 'Hey Kat, I wonder if I can o psychokinesis too' he mind-whispered to her. His concentration fell on a butter knife and he focused his sights on it, blocking everything out for a moment, he lifted it up with his mind, and made it fly over to right in front of Kat "Wicked..." he said aloud...

Kat cursed, avoiding the knife. "Don't go stabbing me!" she joked. "I really am wondering where you got all these powers... it's so weird..." she said. Inside her head, she thought: It's going to keep haunting me... Because I know I'm next...
'Alright, my emo meter says youre being too much of a pessimist, come on, let's have some fun' "that sounded wrong" he said aloud immediately after the thought...

Kat laughed. That's what she loved about Glane, he could always make her laugh. "Alright, I was haveing an emo moment, you were right, but what to do?" she asked, smileing at his comment. Heh, It's ok, on the inside, we all have sick minds...
"I don't know, what do you think we should do?" Glane asked aloud, then his eyes widened and he remembered 'YES!' he thought to himself, his eyes filled with glee as he sat, waiting for an answer from Kat....

"I dunno... we've got the whole day, hum..." Kat sighed, but smiled at his facial expression. "You've got SOMETHING planned..." she said, grinning.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:04 pm
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

"I dunno... we've got the whole day, hum..." Kat sighed, but smiled at his facial expression. "You've got SOMETHING planned..." she said, grinning.
"Come on" Glane said as he stood up and pulled her alougn out to his van. He knew that the van wasn't impressive, but on the small trailer on the back, was his '57 Camaro. Glane pulled the keys out of his pocket "Trust me, this is just the beginning of what I want to show you, hope you like skateboarding" he smiled and let go of her hand and hopped in the car and revved the Camaro a couple times "Hop in!" he yelled over the roar of the engine  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:20 pm
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3
jinxercat2006
vampslayer3

"Come on" Glane said as he stood up and pulled her alougn out to his van. He knew that the van wasn't impressive, but on the small trailer on the back, was his '57 Camaro. Glane pulled the keys out of his pocket "Trust me, this is just the beginning of what I want to show you, hope you like skateboarding" he smiled and let go of her hand and hopped in the car and revved the Camaro a couple times "Hop in!" he yelled over the roar of the engine

"SWEET!!!!" Kat yelled. He had a ride! And he skated! Awsome, she thought. Hehe, hope I don't bust up my knees again... She slid in beside him in the passenger seat, smileing, her rocker hair flying all over her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:30 pm
Glane popped open the glove compartment and pulled out the ipod sitting in it, he hooked it up and Cute Is What We Aim For blared from the speakers "What'cha think?" he asked, pulling out of the parking lot "You ever heard of CCS?" he asked, hoping she had, it was really indescribable for him...  

vampslayer3

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:42 pm
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
((~Flinch~ O_o! Right here..!))

Rayne's ears perked at her name from the open door to the floors below, but she didn't move. I'm on the roof, she spoke to Ronin through his mind. She only hoped that he wouldn't think that she'd fall, even though it was entirely possible; her knees hung over the edge with her feet dangling about in the wind... Yeah, no POSSIBLE reason to worry... (~sarcasm~)
((what's this? everyone's doing telepathy all of a sudden? sweatdrop ))

"Huh? Really?" Ronin said in response to Rayne's voice, although to Kat, it seems as though he said this out of nowhere. He looked at Kat. "She's up there. Yeah she communicated with me through telepathy too" he laughed nervously, like he was the butt of the joke himself. "Anyways, I'll be up there to see how Rayne-dono's doing," Ronin then walked out of the building and looked up. He spotted Rayne up there, and he smiled warmly. "I'll be right up there!' he called to her, and, in one swift motion, he began dashing towards the wall and literally running up on it a short while, then he leaped off one wall into another one facing his way. (Cant describe it too well, but he's getting up there through wall-jumping). Now Rayne-dono could see exactly how Ronin got himself up there on the roof, though he had no idea that there was a door that leads up to the top of the roof.

Rayne's ears perked again at the sounds behind her. "Hello, Ronin," she said as she turned around with a warm smile on her face. "Isn't it great up here?" she almost whispered, looking out at the lake and the landscape nearby it. Fall colors and a slight-chill wind surrounded the place. "Hmm.." Rayne hummed and smiled as if the wind were a kitten yearning for attention.
"Yeah it's not so bad up here" Ronin smiled as he sat down next to her. "I actually slept well up here that first night". He let the wind brush against his face and his hair swayed softly, like it was dancing to a slow waltz. "So...how've you been, Rayne-dono?"

Rayne opened her mouth to answer, but faltered for a moment. "Um.." she said, "Err... I don't know how to put it. I've been so confused lately about a lot of things. It's hard to describe..." Her words drifted quietly off as she kept looking out. The gentle wind combed through her silk-like hair and hid half her face, of which was hard to decipher at the moment being.
"What are you confused about?" Ronin simply asked, and he looked at her, at how pretty she was. He was confused about something too...like the feelings he has for her, though upon arriving here on this cafe and staying with her he thought to himself before that she was something of his "landlady" whom he serves like a faithful samurai,hence the reason why that Ronin refers to her as "Rayne-dono". His hair still swayed in the breeze steadily and calmly, reflecting his calm mind.

(( crying I'm so sorry..! I've been busy Since Sunday and have yet to be busier this weekend...! Fortunately after this weekend, I'll seemingly be a TON LESS busier. blaugh ))

Rayne sighed deeply and looked up at him for a moment before looking down again at her feet. "I don't know. Just a lot of issues.." she said idly. Her face seemed to scrunch in confusion, at least for trying to find the right words.
"Like why the café isn't having any more customers and..." she hesitated before saying, "Well, Glane and Kat..." She looked up at Ronin again, her eyes clear and focused, full of curiousity. Quickly, she babbled, "I've always wondered what they felt-- I know it's love or infatuation, but.. I've never felt it before... When I lost my memory way back when, I'd forgotten some emotions..." she hushed herself before getting into too much detail and looked away, hiding her face beneath her hair.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:59 pm
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk
Ronin Misaki
Rayne Hawk

Rayne's ears perked again at the sounds behind her. "Hello, Ronin," she said as she turned around with a warm smile on her face. "Isn't it great up here?" she almost whispered, looking out at the lake and the landscape nearby it. Fall colors and a slight-chill wind surrounded the place. "Hmm.." Rayne hummed and smiled as if the wind were a kitten yearning for attention.
"Yeah it's not so bad up here" Ronin smiled as he sat down next to her. "I actually slept well up here that first night". He let the wind brush against his face and his hair swayed softly, like it was dancing to a slow waltz. "So...how've you been, Rayne-dono?"

Rayne opened her mouth to answer, but faltered for a moment. "Um.." she said, "Err... I don't know how to put it. I've been so confused lately about a lot of things. It's hard to describe..." Her words drifted quietly off as she kept looking out. The gentle wind combed through her silk-like hair and hid half her face, of which was hard to decipher at the moment being.
"What are you confused about?" Ronin simply asked, and he looked at her, at how pretty she was. He was confused about something too...like the feelings he has for her, though upon arriving here on this cafe and staying with her he thought to himself before that she was something of his "landlady" whom he serves like a faithful samurai,hence the reason why that Ronin refers to her as "Rayne-dono". His hair still swayed in the breeze steadily and calmly, reflecting his calm mind.

(( crying I'm so sorry..! I've been busy Since Sunday and have yet to be busier this weekend...! Fortunately after this weekend, I'll seemingly be a TON LESS busier. blaugh ))

Rayne sighed deeply and looked up at him for a moment before looking down again at her feet. "I don't know. Just a lot of issues.." she said idly. Her face seemed to scrunch in confusion, at least for trying to find the right words.
"Like why the café isn't having any more customers and..." she hesitated before saying, "Well, Glane and Kat..." She looked up at Ronin again, her eyes clear and focused, full of curiousity. Quickly, she babbled, "I've always wondered what they felt-- I know it's love or infatuation, but.. I've never felt it before... When I lost my memory way back when, I'd forgotten some emotions..." she hushed herself before getting into too much detail and looked away, hiding her face beneath her hair.
"Ohh...." Ronin opened his mouth partway as if he was about to ask another question, but he felt that he was asking perhaps too many questions, and from how she looks, he thought he'll ease with the questions and ask her another time. He smiled brightly that encouraged a bit of optimism. "I'll stay here for as long as I can and help you in any way.....and I know those two will stick around for you as well" he said as he looked over at Glane and Kat, who were riding off on their van. "Wait...where are they going anyways?"  

HaJoeKen

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:19 pm
"Ooh, I love this band!" Kat said energetically. "I love handbanging, moshing, ROCK OUT LOUD music." she laughed. "I mean, who doesn't?" She smiled, settleing back in her seat and tapping her foot and her fingers to the rythem; a rock-on-i'm-gonna-hurt-somebody-if-they-turn-off-the-music-let's-rock smirk on her face, looking at Glane.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:24 pm
jinxercat2006
"Ooh, I love this band!" Kat said energetically. "I love handbanging, moshing, ROCK OUT LOUD music." she laughed. "I mean, who doesn't?" She smiled, settleing back in her seat and tapping her foot and her fingers to the rythem; a rock-on-i'm-gonna-hurt-somebody-if-they-turn-off-the-music-let's-rock smirk on her face, looking at Glane.
Glane looked at her shaking his head and smiling "So I take it you haven't heard of CCS?" he asked again... ((CCS is the world's HUGEST skate shop))  

vampslayer3

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:29 pm
[*watches everyone RP* whee ]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:31 pm
"Nah, My skateing was never serious, just some stolen, i mean.." Kat cleared her throat. "Erm, borrowed skates, but i've never skateboarded before." She laughed. "Will you teach me?" she asked playfully.

((erm, i meant Cute Is What We Aim For, which is a band... but i'll go with it))  

jinxercat2006

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:37 pm
jinxercat2006
"Nah, My skateing was never serious, just some stolen, i mean.." Kat cleared her throat. "Erm, borrowed skates, but i've never skateboarded before." She laughed. "Will you teach me?" she asked playfully.

((erm, i meant Cute Is What We Aim For, which is a band... but i'll go with it))

((XD okey doke, cute is what we aim for would be CIWWAF which is definitely not CCS but oh well XDD))
"Haha, I used to skate serious, me and my friends would skate empty lots way late at night, but I broke my leg a few years ago so I stopped for a while" Glane smiled and pointed ahead "You see the big as hell black building over there?" he asked "that's CCS"...  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games