Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:38 pm
(Take your time, Milady.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:50 pm
{{Sorry. Was distracted a bit sweatdrop }}

Vendui' Jallil Ayami. *tries to smile at her despite everything* I am not quite sure the details of it all myself. All I know is that Officer Dougherty was quite insistent on entering my quarters and I got this... *gestures at his injured nose* in the process cry

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:55 pm
*she touches his face and does her best to heal what she can - but with physical injury it's not always a good idea to do a instant fix - plus she's not too familiar with the anatomy of dark elves gonk *
Let me help you up - perhaps a drink upstairs would prove beneficial?
We could infuse it with some light healing magic as well.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:59 pm
*sniffles and winces* I... I suppose that would be nice cry

*walks with Lady Ayami down the corridor and through the bookcase passage to the main bar area. He smiles a bit at Nei when he finds her there*
Vendui' Nei~ I must apologize for my current appearance sweatdrop cry

Ryzan Vixtul

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:02 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*sniffles and winces* I... I suppose that would be nice cry

*walks with Lady Ayami down the corridor and through the bookcase passage to the main bar area. He smiles a bit at Nei when he finds her there*
Vendui' Nei~ I must apologize for my current appearance sweatdrop cry
No need to apologize.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:08 pm
*smiles warmly at Nei*
Oh Nei this is a delight!
I so glad I got to see you.

*helps Vixtul to a chair*
What would you like to drink, I'll get it for you.  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:10 pm
No thank you Milady, just being here is enough for me. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:17 pm
*sits slowly and sighs*
Apricot brandy would be nice, jallil.

*pulls the towel away from his nose a moment and checks to see if he is still bleeding. It seems to have stopped, but he decides to hold the towel there a while longer anyway since the cold ice felt rather soothing*

Ryzan Vixtul

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:20 pm
*makes up a snifter with the Apricot Brandy adn charms it with a light healing magic to help ease any pain and promote good health*
Here you go love.
Nei - are you baby sitting?...

*looks at the baby not recalling Nei as having a child before...*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:27 pm
*giggles* No, it is not my child. I'm looking after it for awhile.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:35 pm
*walks into the Jade Dragon's kitchen through the back door. He chats with the staff for a while, then goes into his office to gather any paperwork he needed to take care of. He thought he'd rather work on it at home tonight than stay here to do it*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:37 pm
Ussta g'rftte, jallil.
*takes a sip of his brandy, feeling a bit unsociable* cry

Ryzan Vixtul

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:37 pm
Having been frustrated at not knowing how to get back in touch with Kaoru, she leaves her quarters in the early afternoon to go for a drive so she can think. Deciding to go visit dame, she is told that she was released into the custody of her husband recently.

Puzzled, she leaves the police station and wonders who the hell is posing as dame's husband, and hopes that dame knows what she's doing. Getting back in her car, she drives aimlessly, different plans swirling in her mind and she weighs the pros and cons of what could happen with each one. She drives out to the lake and just sits for awhile, thinking over the decisions she's made in her life. Several things she would gladly change...but one thing she wouldn't ever regret would be deciding to stick around here. Thank God she had managed her money scrupulously, and had it socked away in many hidden overseas accounts, layered under several dummy corporation names. She could live comfortably off the interest for several years. At least in her former occupation she had been paid handsomely for what she did.

Sighing, she realizes that she's going to have to make a trip home to visit her mother sometime soon. God only knows what the hell she's done with her finances. Shaking her head, she realizes that whatever financial savvy she has, she must have gotten it from the father she's never known.

She gets back into her car as the sun sets, heading back into town and back to home...MW. She parks and enters the bar through the front door, seeing Ryzan, Ayami and Nei1. She greets them as she heads to make herself her usual cocktail.

"Evenin' ya'll....um....Ryzan? You okay, hun? What happened?" She grabs her drink and heads to her usual seat at the bar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:46 pm
I was hit by a door sad

*sips some more of the brandy Lady Ayami got for him, the pain starting to subside just a little*

Ryzan Vixtul

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:49 pm
Which door?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3197 3198 3199 3200 3201 3202 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games