Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:12 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

"Actually, I just saw the news myself. And my man in San Francisco is already heading to MeKA to deliver Shou-sama a new phone and represent him on SMASH's behalf. Although, I doubt that Ishi-san is taking them to MeKA tonight. Shou-sama shouldn't be left to his own devices for too long." he said then considered Narcissus' question.

"Mmm...if Shou-sama wants to return via Ohayou, that would be fine. Although some of that will depend on him. He actually has a business meeting that was planned for in LA before all this happened. I am guessing he is going to reschedule it while he's there and get a meeting. As soon as I contact him, I will find out what his plans are. So you'll be heading to LAX very soon? Mm...MeKA gave contact information for Questions but no direct contact for Crystal Ishi. She's Izzy Lucky's aunt I presume? Hopefully, you'll have better luck in contacting them." he said as he answered a few emails.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Koyasu Aki is well acquainted with Crystal Ishi. I will be consulting him as soon as this call is over." Akihiko replied, setting his beer down on the table as he paced the room slowly. "I'll see if Shou-san would like to return to Japan with us. I'm sure Hayato-san will be quite happy to know he's alive and well. I know I'm beyond glad that Izzy Lucky is alive, as am I happy Shou-san is well also. Let me know if you need anything, Yamada-san."
After hanging up, those piercing blue eyes glanced at Michi for a moment. "Maybe you should tell Hiroki? He's avoiding me, and he'll want to know about this, Michi-kun."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:53 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi dropped his beer right out of his hands as the News of Shou and Izzy was revealed on prime time tv. His eyes flashed to Akihiko who was riveted to his seat staring at the screen. Michi gazed back at the TV and continued to watch all the way to the end.

But before he could respond to Akihiko's words the man was on the phone and calling Yamada-san. It was a wish come true. Michi's heart pounded and he could only guess the emotions that were just under the surface of Akihiko's skin.

Suddenly, Michi realized that he had DROPPED his BEER! And instantly he was racing to the kitchen to get towels! He sopped up the mess as Akihiko finished his call. "I can't believe it! They're alive!" His voice heady with excitement. "Man I thought we'd never see them again." said Michi trying to choke in his own emotions. "I'm so happy for you, Akihiko. I can't imagine what your thinking right now but it's a second chance."

He carried all the towels into the kitchen and put them in the sink before looking back over at Akihiko, "Me? You know, it's not just him avoiding you. You also avoid him. Maybe you should tell him. It's good news that you both can be happy about. You've got to start somewhere." answered Michi hoping that Akihiko would actually see the reasoning behind what he said. And soon he had another thought "But maybe we should tell Takagi-san first. I could go talk to him? If he doesn't already know so he could get the plane ready? Seems like Yamada-san knew already."

But then he considered a few other things out loud making a few connections in his head. "So your grandfather knows...Ishi-san's Aunt? And that was her...Wow...Ishi-san is connected here more than I knew. Looks like MeKA actually sponsored them out of their situation from the sound of it. I bet that was a mess."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:14 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

Hamu walked out the door and hopped into a dark sedan that had a driver waiting. He made several calls during the drive - Matsumoto Izo, Hayato, Naoko and Ryuukaze.

The first one was always picked up by the secretary and for once Izo was please to talk to the assistant of Shou. They both were rather cold with each other beyond their mutual interest in Shou. Matsumoto didn't like Yamada for many reasons some personal...very personal and others related to Yamada's vigilant guard over Shou's business aspect wherever it touched Smash. Matsumoto knew Yamada was the reason why he'd never be able to lord over Shou like other stars. Even if he made money off of Shou...Matsumoto couldn't completely control the man either.

But right now, Matsumoto breathed a sigh of relief and as soon as he got off the phone with Yamada he told his secretary to reach out to MeKA and get proper arrangements into place for communication. When Izo was done he went into the depths of his office and had a shot of whiskey almost and a long quiet moment.

----

And thus Haru maded his second call, to Hayato. This one he was unsure of how the man would take it. Haru didn't know recent events with Hayato due to another project that had much of his efforts.

"Moshi Moshi, Hayato-san are you there?

(OOC: Will go thru the individuals called one by one in his posts. This call is made in the morning - Japan time and evening - America time not long after Koyasu-kun's call. So you guys can decide when you get the call for your boys.)

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:54 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

From the depths of the limo, Izzy borrowed his Aunt's cellphone from there accessed his contact list online. He glanced over the numbers and then dialed one in particular. Chiyou-kun.

He let the phone ring several times before it went to voice mail. There was good chance that the young man wasn't up yet but Izzy left a message.

"Ah, gomen nasai Chiyou-kun, I know you're probably very worried about me. But I'm Ok. This is my Aunt's phone number so you can reach me here for now. I know that you're probably sleeping but I wanted to make sure you knew that Shou and I are alive and well. It was a very rough couple weeks and I know I'm all over the news right now so I'm sure you'll hear soon what happened. I don't want you to worry about me. I'm quite a survivor. I look forward to seeing how you're doing after the surgery and I hope you've been thinking about new music. I'd give you a big hug if I were there. Talk to you soon...."

Izzy hung up the phone and looked at the other numbers on his lists of contacts then looked up at his Aunt for a moment. "Your parents are worried too, so call them." she said as he sighed.

"I know and I should at least give it a chance, right?" Izzy answered as he dialed that number next. The conversation was a long one and during that time Shou had fallen asleep on the soft cushions of the limo so he didn't hear the emotional conversation which ended on a rather uncomfortable note. "Still the same. Come home, run the inn. You almost got killed you should live a respectable life here." He said as he gazed out the window. "At least mother was understanding. She'd like me to come visit but I don't think I could stand being around my father for that long."

"Well, he's very kibishii." Crystal replied as she patted his knee. "You're a good man. Don't let your father get to you."

Izzy nodded and handed the phone back to her. "I'll call work later when the business is open. I need to send word to my stars that I'm ok."

She nodded then smiled as they drove up to a luxurious mansion...Home. "I heard you lost your favorite little corvette. Well, Izzy, why don't you take a look in the garage. Your uncle told me that you could have your pick. Rukuro was real worried about you."

"I missed him. It's been awhile since I've been home...here." he answered with a thoughtful look at the garage. Oh he guessed there would be some special vehicles waiting for him once he had time to look.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:44 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Meanwhile...

Once Shou woke the limo had parked and the door was opening. He followed Izzy and Crystal into the large mansion that was well guarded from the public by a tall gate and high wall. The house was modern and if Shou knew Izzy better he would have known this is were Izzy got his send of taste when it came to home decor.

Inside everything was clean lines and modern furniture with rich colors and soon Shou was given a pleasant guest room and access to the land line to call home. It was nice to have some privacy after all this.

Flopping down on the bed, he picked up the phone and immediately dialed Jun's phone. He hoped the man hadn't worried too much about him. But he had a feeling that if he would have been in the reversed situation he'd have panicked. Shou couldn't wait to hear his lover's voice. It had been too long...and he missed his big bad wolf.

So he waited to see if the phone would be answered.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:19 pm
(OOC: I'm away for work this weekend. I've really long hours ahead of me and tight deadlines for projects. Might check in at some point, but if someone posts send me an email or IM.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:59 pm

Smiling softly, Naoko nodded. "Do you really?" there were suddenly tears in the blond's eyes. "I'm... I'm not just a replacement, am I? I'm not just a toy to you anymore, right? Cause... I...." the pianist was so wasted and tired that it was rather hard to follow what he was saying.

But one thing was painfully clear...

"I just want to be loved, Jun-kun..."

He didn't want to be someone's possession. He wanted real love, like the love he held with Ryu...
Ryu loved him...
The first person to really really love him.
Except for maybe Sai...

Thinking about Ryu not being there right now, about the violinist having abandoned him at the night club... then thinking about his brother who...

Who...

Who was dead...

Naoko burst into tears, burying his face in Hayato's neck as he just let it all out.
He had wanted to get drunk and forget.
But instead...
He had remembered...
And it was so very very painful...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Smiling, Yuuji put in Nezumi's order via his ipad. After a few moments, the man looked up and nodded. "It's done. It will be delivered to this room at 8:00pm sharp. If there's anything else I can do for you, Nezumi-san, just let me know. Truth be told, I'm personally trying to get back in Hiroki-san's good graces... so I'd be willing to hook the two of you up with just about anything at this point."
He was teasing, kind of...
If there was one thing that Takagi hated, it was people being angry with him.
Of course, his cousin was excluded from that category since Akihiko was USUALLY angry with him on a daily basis anyway.
He'd just gotten used to that one...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:20 pm

Walking leisurely back to the table, Akihiko picked up his beer and sipped it for a long moment. He'd noticed that Michi had spilled his, and was trying desperately to clean it up. It hardly mattered to the musician... the cleaning staff would get it eventually anyway.

But upon standing there, the young Koyasu felt his heart beat in those moments. It was strong, like it was beating in his ears. Excitement coursed through his body... but Michi wouldn't notice any of it.

Instead, his blue eyes focused in on the physical therapist. "I suppose you're right. I have been avoiding him... mainly because I'm tired of fighting with him right now. But I guess I can deliver good news without trying to turn his face into a crater." Narcissus said with a wicked smirk, before finishing off the last of his beer. "But yes, that's a good idea. Let Yuuji know... I want to take off as soon as the plane is ready. He'll probably let ojisan know as soon as you tell him."

Akihiko threw away his bottle in a small recycling trash can, before heading for the hotel room door. "He could have contacted me, you know." the musician spoke, his back to Michi, hand on the door knob. "A few calls from Ohayou and he and Shou-san would have been just as well off as they are now."

There was an obvious hurt in Narcissus' voice at the mere notion that Izzy would turn to someone else for help.
Even if that someone else was the man's family...

For the first time in his life... Akihiko was starting to understand how jealousy in a relationship worked.

Even if, by his own hand, he and Izzy didn't have a relationship any longer...

Without saying anything else, Narcissus open and shut the door behind him, heading down the hall until he stopped in front of Hiroki's room. Sighing, the musician lifted his left hand and knocked.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:45 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Yes, really, my little kitten. And no...you're not just a replacement. In case you forgot...I did love you first. As...as much as I hate to say it...a lot of times now I can't help but think...he was the replacement, rest his sweet soul."

Sweet, sugar-coated words, but he knew that was just what the pianist needed to hear right now. Candy-coated nightmares.

"I know...I know you only want that. You deserve as much."

Naoko burst into tears and Jun did the only thing he could do...he held the smaller man tight, his strong arms wrapped around the blond as if to never let him go.
Naoko couldn't see it, but as Hayato held him...the most wicked of smiles began to spread across his face.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:50 pm

For a long time, Naoko just remained where he was, held warm and tight within Hayato's arms.
Then he sniffed slightly, shaking his head just a little as if trying to pull himself out of the darkness that his soul had suddenly plummeted into.

"Gomen... I think I'm just really really drunk... and it's been a stressful couple weeks..." the pianist whispered as he continued to cling to Hayato for strength and support. "Then again..." amber eyes looked up through wayward strand of blond hair, catching the other man's gaze. "You always liked it when I cried... didn't you?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 pm
User Image

"You....you really are pretty awesome, Takagi-san." Nezumi grinned as he stacked his papers neatly and picked up his phone as it buzzed in his pocket.

Hiroki was quick at responding to messages, it seemed.

"Wonderful!" he replied quickly and put his phone back in it's holster.

The smile on his face said tonight was going to be such a good night!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:05 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"Hush now...don't speak of the past anymore..." Hayato whispered as he returned the amber gaze with a look of complete care and concern. Probably the softest he had ever looked in his life.
It was hard work, though, putting on all these airs, acting so weak and gentle. It was like reeling in a large bug on a spider's thread. Time consuming, delicate, and difficult...but with a great potential payout.

"No more apologies, no more tears....what I want more than anything right now...is just to see you smile..."

Damn if he couldn't have just burst out laughing on that one. Smile. Ha! Good one. More like he'd love to see Naoko beg for mercy, then beg for more once he got it...

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 pm

Naoko couldn't help it.
Drunk... depressed... weak...
Seeing Hayato with that look of care and concern... that soft glint to the man's usually harsh dark eyes...

"Jun-kun..." the blond whispered, before leaning forward and claiming the other man's lips with his own.
Oumori savored that taste, held the kiss for a long long time, before pulling back tentatively.

"Maybe... maybe I should sleep some of this alcohol off... ne?" Naoko asked, his voice soft yet somewhat uncertain.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games