Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:54 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Good XD have to have an equal amount of God and mod statements and some taking over the world worked in here and there.
He is under contract.

Chop it in half!!! Oh wait...
^____^ I don't use it at all.
Yesyes, got'ta keep 'em on their toes. PX
True.

x.o
I know. u.u That's not something to brag about. XD;; That just means that you're missing out.

^^; All the sudden feeling bad for Josh. Oh well -.- yesterday mars said something crazy like 'running though the halls with unbrellas
my mom blamed it on too much anime. Mars said she's spending too much time with me. XD
I'm suprized with how much he get's to talk about not only in his jounal but over all. I know there is a lot of stuff he doen'st know. Truely if your in the battle unit your not paying any attention to the quest systems. >.> <.< Or you shouldn't be!

I like my desk oh so very much <33
I brag about not having my ears peirced I might as well add it to the list. It's on of those 'you should do this daily' things I just forget about u.u;;
XDD Funny~~
And you shouldn't be out playing ping pong either. :B
^___^ They do come in handy...
By all means. I suppose you could brag about just about anything. PX
Ah~ ever since I found the huge list, i stopped checking it daily. Too much work. >.<
I find some random things funny. I blame it on writing too much.
I'm good at ping pong but not that good.

Oh yes. I just cleared mine not too long ago. So I can actually see the table.
"I got an F Woot!" Juat about everything -.-
It is a lot of work I got down to three of them and just gave up.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:05 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well I must know! It sounded like fun (yeah like one in their free time will randomly want to have there brain scaned)
Numberfivenumberfivenumberfive :/ Nope don't see the point.
Neither did I.
Well it's for moding. If you need five problems fixed that secound it's only right for them to get work done at the fastest rate possiable.
^___^ I thought so.
I know >< The way you said it though was just funny. Is there ever an end!?
o 3o Or at least people who need it should do it...
!O: But Big Brother has gotten to you. Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two equals four.
^^
Of course. ^^
XD I guess Travis gets some breaks.
I don't know... You think i keep this all on one account? No way~~ If something ever happened, I don't want to lose everything. x.x Although losing this account would mean losing everything. u.u

It's not exactly a need kind of thing. It's hard to describe.
Freedom is only freedom if you have nothing.
When I found out I couldn't run really anymore all interest in the sports dwindled.
I hope they have it at least. I've been doing a lot of studying up on proper ways to repost a post. Not only for the library but just personal interest so if I do report I won't make it a waste of time. It still confuses me in parts.
Olive is up for the job. XD
Well I noticed that via Nift. And then some has quite a bit of items but nothing too substantial.
XD Well darn, I was going to try to turn that around and say that you need it. PX
Freedom is slavery.
Que triste. I find watching sports boring and never liked playing them so... I never much care about them. ^^;;
I never reprted a post. Any of the times I had tried, it was already reported, so... I kind of just don't try anymore~
Have you ever seen, "olive the other reindeer"?
Actually, that's the same thing I could say for Nift. ^^ The poor guy just has my doubles. Nothing good.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:08 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

^^; All the sudden feeling bad for Josh. Oh well -.- yesterday mars said something crazy like 'running though the halls with unbrellas
my mom blamed it on too much anime. Mars said she's spending too much time with me. XD
I'm suprized with how much he get's to talk about not only in his jounal but over all. I know there is a lot of stuff he doen'st know. Truely if your in the battle unit your not paying any attention to the quest systems. >.> <.< Or you shouldn't be!

I brag about not having my ears peirced I might as well add it to the list. It's on of those 'you should do this daily' things I just forget about u.u;;
XDD Funny~~
Ah~ ever since I found the huge list, i stopped checking it daily. Too much work. >.<

Or your creative mind. :]
Eh~ I'm never around any place that has ping pong. But, I'd assume that I'm not good at it. B]
Ooo~ very nice.
Yep. As long as you say it's what you wanted in the first place.
^^ I've never really gotten anything after about link 25 anyway. =P

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:15 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Well I must know! It sounded like fun (yeah like one in their free time will randomly want to have there brain scaned)
Numberfivenumberfivenumberfive :/ Nope don't see the point.
Neither did I.
Well it's for moding. If you need five problems fixed that secound it's only right for them to get work done at the fastest rate possiable.
^___^ I thought so.
I know >< The way you said it though was just funny. Is there ever an end!?
o 3o Or at least people who need it should do it...
!O: But Big Brother has gotten to you. Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two equals four.
^^
Of course. ^^
XD I guess Travis gets some breaks.
I don't know... You think i keep this all on one account? No way~~ If something ever happened, I don't want to lose everything. x.x Although losing this account would mean losing everything. u.u

When I found out I couldn't run really anymore all interest in the sports dwindled.
I hope they have it at least. I've been doing a lot of studying up on proper ways to repost a post. Not only for the library but just personal interest so if I do report I won't make it a waste of time. It still confuses me in parts.
Well I noticed that via Nift. And then some has quite a bit of items but nothing too substantial.
XD Well darn, I was going to try to turn that around and say that you need it. PX
Freedom is slavery.
Que triste. I find watching sports boring and never liked playing them so... I never much care about them. ^^;;
I never reprted a post. Any of the times I had tried, it was already reported, so... I kind of just don't try anymore~
Actually, that's the same thing I could say for Nift. ^^ The poor guy just has my doubles. Nothing good.
I would like to have one yes. ^^
How does that correlate? :/
Good formula.
Well there is many reasons to. Like page streaching, you wouldn't think it report worthy would you?
No. XD
She has just enough to change and she has the female items.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:19 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XDD Funny~~

Eh~ I'm never around any place that has ping pong. But, I'd assume that I'm not good at it. B]
Ooo~ very nice.
My writing is driven by it so yes....
There is a ping pong table at the ski lodge in town. When I was a hard core snow bunny I was at the top of my game but that was some time ago.
*nodnod*
What an odd goal.
I will remeber that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:27 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Freedom is slavery.
Good formula.
Well there is many reasons to. Like page streaching, you wouldn't think it report worthy would you?
No. XD
Oh. Good thing looking it up is on the list. ^^
@.@ Explain that? Um.. let's see... I was still pulling from 1984. The government controls all information, and people are led to believe that they are free... but they really aren't. And~ if you obtain any information close to the real "truth," the government, um... basically quarrantines you from society. There's actually a section in the book that reverses that to say that slavery is freedom... and... I'm not explaining this very well. :B
^^
Isn't it reportable? Actually, I must admit that I've become rusty with that stuff. (: Buut~ I think it would be a waste of time to report it...
Oh~ It's a cartoon movie about a dog named Olive. She hears on the radio that Santa is calling for "Olive (All of)" the other reindeer to come help him. So she journeys to the North Pole. :3
XD Spoken like a main account.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:29 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Ooo~ very nice.
There is a ping pong table at the ski lodge in town. When I was a hard core snow bunny I was at the top of my game but that was some time ago.
*nodnod*
What an odd goal.
I will remeber that.
^___^
Ooo~ sounds competitive. B]
^^
I think so too~
Or~ hopefully a rare event just pops up. :3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:36 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Ooo~ very nice.
*nodnod*
What an odd goal.
I will remeber that.
^___^
^^
I think so too~
Ok now I'm actually starting to work on things.
Oh it was but when is ping pong not competitive.
~
I've seen someone do it though :/
Anytime now >.> <.< yep one will just pop up...XD I don't think they are set up for guilds anyways.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:40 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*nodnod*
What an odd goal.
I will remeber that.
^___^
^^
I think so too~
~
Anytime now >.> <.< yep one will just pop up...XD I don't think they are set up for guilds anyways.
D< You weren't working before? Shame shame.
When I play.
Me too~~
Really? I used to get pink links and boxes in the guild all the time. And then I'd make threads about it... just to make another thread. But then I realized that people took it as bragging and... learned not to make them.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:42 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Freedom is slavery.
Good formula.
No. XD
@.@ Explain that? Um.. let's see... I was still pulling from 1984. The government controls all information, and people are led to believe that they are free... but they really aren't. And~ if you obtain any information close to the real "truth," the government, um... basically quarrantines you from society. There's actually a section in the book that reverses that to say that slavery is freedom... and... I'm not explaining this very well. :B
^^
Isn't it reportable? Actually, I must admit that I've become rusty with that stuff. (: Buut~ I think it would be a waste of time to report it...
Oh~ It's a cartoon movie about a dog named Olive. She hears on the radio that Santa is calling for "Olive (All of)" the other reindeer to come help him. So she journeys to the North Pole. :3
It's right next to make Gpin button...not in that order I hope :/
No not explaining how does it correlate/ connect. I know all about the big boss theory. I did a speech on it. ^^; I still have to make josh read this book.
My sister bought me a purse :/
*nod nod* last I checked. I only report stuff that would get the account banned. Like graphic pictures or illegally selling gold stuff like that.
Interesting I must find this to make mars laugh.
Ehhehe *hugs items*

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:45 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*nodnod*
What an odd goal.
I will remeber that.
^___^
^^
I think so too~
~
When I play.
Me too~~
Really? I used to get pink links and boxes in the guild all the time. And then I'd make threads about it... just to make another thread. But then I realized that people took it as bragging and... learned not to make them.
Remeber the helping mother thing earlier. Yeah just ended.
XD that's not playing hun.
*shakes head* sad sad kids.
I got pinklinks mainly in the art arena. I still have that random trunk somewhere.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:50 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Good formula.
No. XD
^^
No not explaining how does it correlate/ connect. I know all about the big boss theory. I did a speech on it. ^^; I still have to make josh read this book.
*nod nod* last I checked. I only report stuff that would get the account banned. Like graphic pictures or illegally selling gold stuff like that.
Ehhehe *hugs items*
As long as it gets done. :]
XD Well, in my mind it correlates. B] That's how.
So that she can use it?
XD Yup, yup~ good plan.
^^ just keep in mind that it's a children's movie. :3
n.n <3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:52 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
When I play.
Me too~~
I got pinklinks mainly in the art arena. I still have that random trunk somewhere.
^^ I'm just making sure I do my job. ;3
By your definition. PX
Indeed.
In the art arena? Wow~ I never would've thought you could get them in there. Ew, a trunk? Sell it. :B

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:03 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Good formula.
No. XD
^^
Ehhehe *hugs items*
As long as it gets done. :]
XD Well, in my mind it correlates. B] That's how.
So that she can use it?
XD Yup, yup~ good plan.
^^ just keep in mind that it's a children's movie. :3
n.n <3
That is what a list is for.
Oh, well in mine it's connects.
No, for me to own :/ It's so odd I would think it a joke. But nope.
Been working fine thus far.
That's what makes it great.
I donted my fairly wings to Chris who wants t get his girlfriend an AFK before the 14th. Which is insane but eh I helped.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:15 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
~
When I play.
Me too~~
^^ I'm just making sure I do my job. ;3
By your definition. PX
Indeed.
In the art arena? Wow~ I never would've thought you could get them in there. Ew, a trunk? Sell it. :B
I know >< thank you.
By legal definition.
Some clases you really have to try to fail.
Yeah ^^ suprizingly. I know I just havn't gotten around to doing it.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games