Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:56 pm

*walks into MW followed by Velcore and Mitri* Hello, ladies. ^_^ *goes behind the bar to get drinks for the three of them*

Hello. smile *sits at a table near the bar*

*sits on the ground next to Mitri* Hello Dame, Psyzapp, and Katana.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:56 pm

"I know! I can't wait to go shopping either! We should plan to go together, Psy! xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:01 pm

eek *Still a bit freaked out that Velcore can talk, she stares at the dragon.* Um……hi. neutral

*She keeps glancing at Velcore and tries to speak to Katana.* Yeah…we should do that. ninja Um…Dame, do you want to come with us too? *Looks at Dame briefly then at Velcore again.* ninja
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Hey guys! -waves- ^_^ -smiles at Velcore, Mitri and Karrie-

Um... sweatdrop -dame bites her lip briefly in worry about her money situation...well she can go and just look. ^_^- Sure, Psy! I would love to.

-grins at her then hops off the stool and goes over to gives Mitri a side hug- Hey honey, how are you? I'm so glad we get to keep you for so long. wink -kisses his cheek then bends down to Velcore- Hey honey. -kisses his brow and starts scratching-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:07 pm

She smiles at Karrie when he goes behind the bar.

"Hello, Karrie...Hello Velcore-....... eek " she turns and looks at the dragon.

"Um.... sweatdrop ....when did Velcore learn to talk?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:09 pm

*notices Psyzapp glancing at Velcore and raises an eyebrow* Umm, shopping for what? Or do I not want to know?

*hugs Dame back* I'm glad I got to stay too. I have to go home at the end of the week, though. sad

*chirps happily, leaning into Dame's hand*

*looks at Katana* Apparently, he's always been able to. He just chose not to. stare

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:09 pm

Jesus, stressed am I the only one who knows the dragon can talk? rolleyes

eek -stands back up abruptly- What?! Why, Mitri! -clings to him, hugging his head to her since she is standing rofl - I dunt want you to go! gonk sad -strokes his head-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:14 pm

She quickly downs her drink and keeps looking at Velcore with a stupefied look on her face. Shaking her head, she gets up to make another drink.

"Well, dame apparently so, being as I haven't seen Velcore in ages. rolleyes "

She quickly makes a drink and returns to her seat.

"Oh, Karrie, you've heard about the anniversary party going on in August, haven't you?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:21 pm

I just recently found out about Velcore myself. sweatdrop It's still a bit odd to actually witness him talk. eek
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:23 pm

We have not been here very much lately. I apologize for startling you. *looks at Psyzapp* Both of you.

*face starts to turn red as Dame presses his head against her. With the top she's wearing, he has a pretty good view at the moment* I don't want to go either, but I start school again in a few weeks. sad

Yeah, I've heard about the anniversary party. It's pretty hard not to lately. rolleyes *chuckles and takes their drinks to the table Mitri's at*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:27 pm

-continues frowning and hugging him, petting his hair- But...can't you go to school up here? sad We have good schools...I mean, I know you'd miss your friends... -sighs- I suppose that is selfish of me... -looks down and kisses the top of his head, oblivious to his plight-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:28 pm

She smiles at Karrie.

"I know, right? Well, MW is hosting a anniversary party, and we're going to be having a different theme party each Saturday of August. We're going to use the new setup outside behind the bar. You should go check it out sometime. I heard Dougherty tried his hand at surfing last night! wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:32 pm

William didn't just try…he succeeded. He was doing quite well until I distracted him. sweatdrop *She sips her Martini thinking fondly about what they did together after they left the party.* heart
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:34 pm

That should be fun. You always do a great job with the theme parties. *smiles back at Katana* There was one last night, right? I missed it.

I'd like to, but I'd have to convince my mom to let me. I don't know if she'd like that idea too much. *is now bright red and trying his best to ignore how close he is to Dame's chest*

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 pm

*The two officers walk into MW with serious looks on their faces. Noticing that everyone appears to be having a good time, Cop glances over at Psyzapp, and shakes his head to let her know this is an official call. With a bit of frustration, he fiddles with the warrant he has in his hand.* neutral
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3182 3183 3184 3185 3186 3187 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games