Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:49 pm

She rolls her eyes and sips her drink.

"Pft, now you know if the position was reversed and it was me on that surfboard, you'd be all over putting up that video! Lighten up, dame....it's a funny video! xd "
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:51 pm

Not if you didn't like it. stare -dame pouts, lower lip jutting out- Now...if it were Tes or Draa... twisted -dame trails off, opening back up her phone and looking through the pictures again, trying to choose the best one to send Flame-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:54 pm

She laughs, "Honey, you know DAMN well you'd have a funny video of any of the MW ladies up in a heartbeat and be telling us the same damn thing....lighten up."

She snickers and sips her drink.

"So, other than wiping out surfing, did you have a good time last night?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:00 pm

stare xp Shows what you know, Kat. -sticks her tongue out- It was a pretty good bash, Kat! ^_^ You really outdid yourself. That band was rockin' and the caterers weren't too bad either. And they both were nice on the eyes. wink It was really good to just let loose for once. xd ^_^

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:03 pm

She gives dame a grin.

"Yeah, I think I'll probably use that company for all the parties in the future. And Scott wasn't too hard on the eyes either! wink Now I have to come up with a theme for the anniversary party next month...... stressed "

She sips her drink, "Oh, and Psy said we could keep the setup out back if we want to....maybe you can get some surfing practice in! xd "
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:08 pm

-dame laughs- Scott was very nice on the eyes! rofl And I loved his hair! xd

Well...how 'bout next month we do Ocean theme? And leave it open ended?

-dame pouts and sticks her tongue out again- xp No thank you! stressed

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:10 pm

Sits and thinks of the possibilities for an Ocean theme. They could still use the setup out back with the surf pool, and she was sure the caterer could come up with an appropriate menu for the occasion.

"Hmmm, that may work.....I'll have to think of some way to make it work for the anniversary party."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:14 pm

-dame tilts her head- Anniversary party? -she sends off a text ((which will be in the EE thread)) and goes behind the bar to get a cherry coke-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:16 pm

"You haven't heard about the anniversary party? GGG is going to be six years old next month....so MW will be hosting a party for it. Going to be quite a big bash, from what I understand."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Oh really? That's awesome! 4laugh I bet we'll see lots of new faces that night! whee -pops the top on the soda and goes back to her seat, taking a swig-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:28 pm

She crosses her legs and looks over at dame.

"Yes, which is why I want to have the perfect theme for the party. We want it to be the best one we've thrown yet. I am giving that Ocean theme some serious consideration. But I need to talk to Psy and see if she wants to do something that casual, or if we want to do something a bit more formal."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:32 pm

How bout an Ocean Masquerade?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:34 pm

"Hm, that might work too. Dammit, I need to come up with something before August gets here! stressed " She frowns and sips her drink.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Well, that's not very far away. When is this supposed to be?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:38 pm

"Well, they're going to celebrate all month for the anniversary.....Hmmm, maybe we could do a different theme each Saturday? That would change things up a bit......" Her mind starts racing with ideas and she drums her fingers on the bar.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 3185 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games