Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 pm

*Her glasses! stressed gonk she quickly removes them and puts them in a pocket.* Yeah……snazzy. redface I don't need them. stare

*She finishes making her latte and has a sip.* Yes. William did try surfing. 3nodding He did really well…stood up and everything. heart But I started clapping and he looked over at me and that was it. He took a harsh dive. *winces.* I guess I distracted him. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:13 pm

She snickers at the mental image Psy painted of Dougherty surfing.

"Damn, I'm sorry I missed that! I'll bet it was hilarious!"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:25 pm

Actually, it was quite…sexy. heart Until the wipeout. Then it looked painful. sweatdrop But, he was fine. 3nodding *Looks at the time and grabs her latte.* I have to go and get some more things done, Katana. I'll try and be up here later on tonight after I'm done. I need to head over to Upper GGG and check on the remodel there. I'll see you later. *Taking her latte, she exits out the front door.*

(( Sorry, I have to go. gonk ))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:38 pm

((LOL! It's fine! See ya after you take care of MacGyver and the boys! wink ))

She gives Psy a wave and breathes a sigh of relief that she hadn't asked about her absence last night. She was sure she wasn't missed by anyone....Psy had been with Dougherty and the others had been occupied with dancing when she and Showcase had left.

Her mind wanders to what Showcase had told her about checking on her file. She was positive there was nothing there...she was so sure, she'd bet the cost of that wave pool on it. Hell, the Russians made damn sure the entire trip had been secret, so she wasn't worried about that. The only one who could cause any trouble was in Russian hands now. Sighing, she sips her drink, knowing that as much as Showcase would love to help her get out of this....there's really nothing he can do. She needed to talk to Brat, and find out if she'd heard anything from the Russians about L.

Her mind wanders again to Dec. She smiles a bit, remembering their time spent together. In a way, he was just what she needed right now....a friend that would listen to her, not judge her, and it didn't hurt that he was fantastic in bed. She couldn't afford to get romantically entangled until this business was finished. He gave a whole new definition to "friends with benefits." xd

She sips her drink and checks her phone for messages, replying to various texts.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:02 pm

-dame stretches big and rolls over. eek She sits up straight, not remembering going home last night. Looking around sweatdrop she lets out a sigh of relief noting the familiar surroundings- Oh thank Jesus. -she gets out of bed and stretches, thinking as to who took her home. Knowing Tes and Ryzan have a penchant for doing such things, she figures it was them. dame smiles ^_^- I'm really gonna have to do something nice for them sometime. ^_^ -dame hurries and slips into something then makes her way upstairs-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:06 pm

She finishes her drink and gets up to go behind the bar to make another one. She absently wonders when Psy will return as she makes her drink. Taking a sip, she returns to her seat.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:24 pm

-dame walks into the bar, looking at photos from last night, when she comes across the mad kitten one, she giggles. Seeing Kat at the bar stressed she turns her smile into a frown, glaring-pout at her- stare Good evening, Katana. -pout pout pout-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:26 pm

She glances up at dame when she hears her voice and sees the look on her face. Arching an eyebrow, she gives her a quizzical look.

"Evenin', dame....what's wrong with you?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:29 pm

stare -glares at her- This is what's wrong! stressed scream -pouts and turns the phone around, showing her the picture-
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:31 pm

She leans over to get a better look at the picture and starts snickering when she sees which one she's having a snit about.

"Well, delete it if you don't like it. Jeez, dame...mountain out of molehill much? xd " She goes back to her drink and grins at dame.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:34 pm

-continues glaring and pouting at her, sitting down with a huff on a stool. Flips a little further and the video of her surfing starts playing- eek gonk
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:37 pm

She leans over to watch the video when she hears it start playing. She start giggling as she sips her drink.

"Damn, your phone takes pretty good video! That's pretty clear! xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:42 pm

-dame looks at her gape-mouthed then turns and watches the video in horror- gonk eek gonk
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:44 pm

She sips her drink and laughs at dame's antics on the surfboard. xd

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:47 pm

- stressed as she wipes out and the video ends not long after. stressed - Dammit. Ya'll are NOT putting this video up in the bar. stare -closes her phone-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 3184 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games