Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:45 pm

(In other words I'm never gonna get the hang of RPing here in this guild....got it.... confused )
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:47 pm

After awhile, the tension slowly seeps its way out of her body and she stretches underneath Dec, turning a bit to the side and arching her back. She turns and looks at him over her shoulder.

"I was right, that was wonderful. Now....what can I do for you to repay you?" She gives him a saucy grin and a wink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:50 pm

Liada Trovaras
(In other words I'm never gonna get the hang of RPing here in this guild....got it.... confused )
{{It just takes a bit. It's easier than it sounds. You just interact with people who are online at the time whose characters are in the same area as yours. Simple as that. Think of it kind of like RPing in a chat room, only everything is logged for public view of everyone.}}
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:54 pm

Dec sits back on his feet and grins down at her. "Well there is something I've always wanted to try called full body massage. You see, it takes two and a whole lot of oil." He begins to stroke oil down his front. "To begin: you roll over and then you get oily..."

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:06 pm

She laughs and turns over on her back, giving him access to oil her up. As their hands slip over each other's bodies, they proceed to try out the "full-body massage" to the fullest. wink

Some time later, they drag themselves out from her bed and head to the shower to get the oil off of their bodies.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:07 pm

ThisEmptySoul
Liada Trovaras
{{It just takes a bit. It's easier than it sounds. You just interact with people who are online at the time whose characters are in the same area as yours. Simple as that. Think of it kind of like RPing in a chat room, only everything is logged for public view of everyone.}}
[[For my part, I rarely read everything. I read what is recent; like the page I'm about to post on. Everything else, I hear about by hearsay or If I feel like reading it later.}}

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 pm

((I pretty much only read about parts that involved me somehow. (´・ω・`)))
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:17 pm

Kairanha
{{Those are the only important parts, Kai.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Dec grinned smugly as he stepped out of the shower. "That was as lovely as ever, my dear."

He handed her a towel and kicked the oil soaked towels that lay on the tile floor into a pile. He dried off and snagged her comb before pulling her back to the bed. He sat and had her sit in between his legs. He ran the comb gently through her damp red locks and began combing out the tangles.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 pm

ThisEmptySoul
Kairanha
{{Those are the only important parts, Kai.}}

((ヾ(⌒∇⌒)ノ oh ehm gee! You think that too?!))

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:32 pm

{{Of course! We're all so lost and alone without you, Kai gonk All we can do is make idle chit-chat and reminisce of your excellence and how you have graced us with your magnificence, as well as grieve your absence, hoping that some day you may return so that we may once again bask in your glorious presence.}}
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:33 pm

She sat there as he combed her hair out, feeling very relaxed and in a much better mood than before.

"Well, I suppose you've made up for leaving me in New Orleans.." she murmured as he combed her hair. "I suppose I can forgive you now," she giggled. The combination of the alcohol, the massage, and the mind-blowing sex had done wonders for her mood. She got up to get dressed and he swatted her playfully on the bum with the comb.

She arched an eyebrow at him and then laughed, heading into her closet to change while he got dressed. Once dressed again, he tells her he needs to get back to go check on Bonnie. Walking him to the door, she gives him one last kiss and sends him on his way. With a wave, he heads off and she closes her back door, locking it and then heads back upstairs to the bar.

Once upstairs, she remembers she left the bottle of vodka in her quarters. stressed Shrugging, she gets a fresh bottle and opens it, making her vodka and cranberry-pomegranate juice with a twist of lime. She heads around to her usual seat and sips her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:45 pm

*Forgetting she has her new glasses on, she goes up to the Main Bar to get another latte. She goes over to the espresso machine and grins at Katana.* Hi Katana. Great party last night. I had tons of fun.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:48 pm

She looks up at Psy and smiles.

"I'm glad you had a great time. I'm thinking about using that same caterer again....just so we can have Scott as a bartender! wink Did Dougherty ever surf?"

She looks at Psy closer and notices her glasses.

"Hey, I didn't know you wore glasses...pretty snazzy, Psy. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:50 pm

((Bikkuri! I'm sorry I can't accept your feelings, Tes, there's already someone I like... real life lol, I sorta asked for that one xp ))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3178 3179 3180 3181 3182 3183 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games