Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:59 pm
*keeps the tender on his toes with constant refill needs* twisted
*slowly gets louder and crazier* User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:12 pm
She laughs at some of Leko's antics, feeling pretty damn good too. It had been years since she had been in Tokyo. She had been there on "assignment" a long time ago, and had had her tattoos done there as well. She loved this little alley of bars the best. She smiled to herself and sipped her sake.

Bar patrons filter in and out, but Kat and Leko remain at their seats, front and center of the bartender. User Image  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:18 pm
*jokes with the bartender more*
*sometimes get a laugh sometimes gets a WTF? look*
*Grins full teeth smile at Kat* mrgreen
Don't you just love lunch? xp
*leans back into her buzz letting it affect her head really well* User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:22 pm
She snickered and held her refilled sake glass up in a toast to Leko.

"I LOVE your idea of lunch! User Image" She clinked her glass against Leko's and the bartender's and sipped her sake.

"We SO need to drag Psy here sometime.....can you picture her face when we bring her to a little bar like this? rofl " She started giggling, trying to picture her friend's response to the tiny establishment.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:25 pm
*almost spits out her sake but recovers*
User Image I have a feeling she'd be very confused User Image
Wondering where the rest of the bar went.
Ohh look! a cat!
User Image Where do you think he's going User Image

*suddenly just bursts out laughing*
Half way to hell I tell you!!
*raises her sake glass and the bartender refills it in the air*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:32 pm
Kat leaned over to Leko and rested her head on her shoulder.

"Leko? I do have things to do tomorrow.....when are we gonna head back?"

The bartender glances over at the two of them and grins, refilling their glasses again.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:36 pm
When the tap is dry!
*leans back and basks in the late afternoon sun*
*realizes what she is doing and get a hold of herself*
User Image Wait...
meh one day of sun won't hurt.

*tips back the drink*
Hey lady when ever your lunch break is over
we can go home wink

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:39 pm
She giggled again at Leko, "Well, I'm damn glad we can just portal out of here....I don't think I can walk very far now. rofl Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've sat in one of these bars and had sake? User Image"  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:43 pm
*lunch crowds start to dissipate quickly*
Yes Kat, that I don't.
Hey I have a fun idea! User Image
Let's just pop up in the middle of the bar and scare who ever is there! User Image

*opens a portal on the ground for them to jump into*
This will be fun too, promise wink
*the bar tender raises an eyebrow at Leko's antics*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:46 pm
Kat looks at Leko and burst out laughing again. "That would be friggin' hilarious! Let's do it! rofl "

Too tipsy to be wary of the portal, she finishes off her last glass of sake, sets the glass on the bar and gives a wink to the bartender. She gets up off her stool, wobbling just a bit and jumps into the portal.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:50 pm
*the bar tender gasps and reaches out with instinct*
*pays the man*
*giggles then does some kind of weird floating back flip into the portal*
*Bartender rolls his eyes muttering something like*
Demons.. bunch of show offs.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:32 am
FireSpark
{{ To describe traveling, envision the world being stretched like taffy, then twirled in a centrifuge, and then reversed. It lasts for less than an eyeblink, but feels like forever. xd }}

"Excellent."

Daniel smiled broadly and started to step through the door but stopped short, He turned to speak to Jessi, his smile only slightly diminished.

"You might, um, want to maybe close your eyes. It helps things to be less, unsettling."

And with that Daniel leaned forward and 'traveled' through the doorway, pulling Jessi along, as the they both vanished.

- - - - = = = = > > > > < < < < = = = = - - - -

Stepping out of a small door, Daniel stumbled slightly on the uneven footing of stairs he hadn't expected. He managed to spin in time to stop Jessi's tumble and set her right again next to him. The sun was close to the horizon, and there was a sharp chill in the air, but nothing as hard as the weather had been outside Aqua Springs. They were on a small side street, just big enough for two or three people to walk abreast. Not far was the main avenue, and a number of people were walking by in the late evening, dressed very much like Daniel and Jessi.

Daniel bent down to Jessi's eye level.

"Are you okay? Everything alright still?"

{{ And now we should probably move the scene to EE. Either with your next post, or my post after your next post. Your call. }}

Before they stepped through the door, Jessi looked down at the necklace Daniel had given her and fingered it lightly with a small smile. "Daniel, this really is a gorgeous necklace. Thank you so much for..."

She yelped out as she suddenly felt as if she were falling. She hadn't had time to close her eyes or to even look up from her necklace. How could she miss the step leading out to Aqua Springs when she had walked in and out of the building hundreds of times? And why hadn't she stopped falling, yet?

Suddenly, Daniel's arms were around her, and she was looking up from her necklace. At first, she noticed how much warmer she felt. Sure, there was still a chill in the air, but nothing like the frigid temperature at Aqua Springs.

Then, as she looked around, she realized that nothing looked like the outside of AS. There was no parking lot, only dirt paths, and there were people milling about in very odd period clothing.

When she spoke, her voice was soft, nervous. "Uh... Did you happen to bring me to a fair of some sort and I passed out on the way out of AS? I felt like I was falling and all of a sudden I'm here... wherever here is. It's like I had blacked out as soon as I left AS."  

Jessi_Deramis

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:06 pm
Daniel flashed a small grin at Jessi, somewhat sheepishly.

"Sorry. That was my fault. I should've given you more time. But you didn't pass out. You've only taken a single step. As for where here is, come see."

Daniel slowly guided Jessi to the opening of the alley, and looked out onto a broad boulevard of a grand city. Classic building facades, elegant horse drawn carriages of lacquered black, and rising from behind the buildings at one end of the grand street was the steeple of a grand cathedral. The people walking the streets all in turn of the century period dress.

"Welcome, to Vienna, Austria. Though I think technically it's Austria-Hungary at the moment."

Bending to quickly snap up a single sheet of fine paper, Daniel straightened back up with the front page of a newspaper. The wording was in German, and the font fanciful. After a moment, Daniel smiled broadly, handing the paper to Jessi.

"Well, I did mean to be in the hotel here behind us, and not in the alley, but close enough. At least we're right when I meant to be. See?"

Daniel's finger was pointing to just below the periodical's name, at the date. 2 April 1800.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:18 pm
{{That... is so.... AWESOME!!!!!}}

Jessi gasped and the air caught in her throat momentarily when she saw the incredible view as Daniel led her out of the alleyway. She had never seen anything like it, not even in movies. The sound of buggy wheels clattering over the stone streets could be heard as well as horseshoes pounding against the streets. How could this all be done at a fair? There was no way...

Amy's ears were ringing slightly, but she heard Daniel say they were in Vienna. No way... no way could this... It didn't look similar at all unless...

Before her mind could finish her thought about time travel, Daniel picked up a newspaper and showed it to Jessi. As soon as she saw the date, the color drained from her face and she looked up at Daniel with huge eyes. They weren't scared at all. They were just very very shocked, full of astonishment.

"Dan.... Da..."  

Jessi_Deramis

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:26 pm
{{Here's an example of what Daniel and Jessi could be seeing! Vienna, Austria, St. Stephen's Cathedral. Though there were a lot more pigeons when I visited there...

User Image
}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games