Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Thanks." Akihiko replied as he opened his suite door and went inside.
It only took him a few moments to deposit his shades and hat on the table and pull his cell from his pocket, quickly texting Michi.

Press conference is over. I'm going to have a beer and wind down. Want to join?

In the meantime, the musician was getting a beer out of the mini fridge, and turning on the tv, an entertainment channel. He literally fell into a chair and just sighed, before twisting the cap off the beer and taking a quick drink.

It'd been a while since he was bombarded with the questions of a press conference.

Meanwhile, looking at his phone, Yuuji realized that he'd need to find 'the mouse' and so quickly took his ipad and headed upstairs and to the manager's room.
Knocking on the door, the assistant was more than ready to hand over what he'd typed up to the other man.

"Bedroom?" Naoko's eyes unfocused for a moment, and in that split second there was a tiny hint of fear at the word.
But then the blond closed his eyes and sighed, squirming beneath Hayato on the comforter.
"Mmmm... it's warm and soft..." he said with a smile, his amber eyes opening once more and focusing on the dark haired man hovering above him. "Jun... but I'm already in bed with you..." the pianist laughed, reaching up and putting his hands on either side of the other man's face. "I'm sooooo ******** drunk.... and filled up with noodles, hehe." his fingers tangled into Hayato's hair gently. "Nope... I don't object. You saved me after all. Plus... Ryu said I needed to be nice to you cause of everything that happened."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image

No sooner had Nezumi hit send on the email to Yammi did he hear a knocking at the door.

Opening it up, the manager smiled.

"My goodness, you waste no time, Takagi-san. Come right in." he invited, taking a step back and accepting the paperwork as it was handed to him.

I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image
Those fingers in his hair...a thousand memories in just that one simple touch.
But...Naoko was talking. Curse that Ryu. He didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to...

"Everything...that happened?" Jun asked, but his voice sounded so far away in his ears.
What had happened? Why?

The electricity pulsed through his body, and he was choked by a man he did not know. He had disobeyed. He was being...punished.

"You WILL leave him." the order was given...but he did not want to let go.

"So beautiful...so very beautiful when you cry, my little Jun-kun." Hayato purred, picking up a whip and striking him with it, then kissing him so very passionately.

"Naoko..." Jun gasped, his arms buckling on either side of the blond's head.

But the man beneath him...no....not Naoko. Sai. Shou. His lover. Right there, under him, in...in their bed. They were together.

No...this was Naoko! What was he thinking?

His head hurt, a sudden, stabbing pain. Naoko...Shou....Sai....he couldn't tell the difference anymore.

But...he had never really loved the elder Oumori, had he? It had all been...a ruse.

"Naoko..." Jun's voice trembled, sounding confused and...in pain. Fists clenched into the sheets and Hayato's eyes winced.

"I can't...Naoko...you should...I might..." but the words made no sense.
Collapsing to the bed, Hayato wove his hand up into the pianist's honey-blond locks, tightening his grip in the silky strands.

Part of him wanted to warn Naoko, tell him to run...but that part was so, so far away now.

Hayato smirked, pulling the blond into his arms, squeezing him just a little too tight.

"My kitten..." he whispered, voice full of a possessive lust.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Hayato was collapsing, and the drunken Naoko moved to try and compensate for his ex's added weight.

But then, to his surprise, there was a hand tangled in his hair. Tight. Restricting.

"Ju... Jun...." Naoko whispered, his inebriated mind struggling to catch up. He was being squeezed so tight, his hands moving up and encircling around the other man's shoulders. "I'm not a kitten..." the blond couldn't help but whimper out, his heart catching in his chest.

He knew that tone in Hayato's voice...

But he was so sluggish... so tired and drunk... that his sense of self preservation wasn't quite aware enough to put up any defense.

Smiling, Yuuji walked inside and handed Nezumi the ipad. "All of the questions and contact information is logged on there. You should be able to print it wirelessly, unless you want to simply pick the questions first. But I'll need the ipad back soon. Aki's got me doing a few errands for him this evening." the assistant was being rather pleasant.

And hadn't brought up yet anything about Nezumi's little fantasy a few days earlier.

"So how are things going, Nezumi-san? I'd like to help you out any way I can... especially since Hiroki apparently doesn't need any assistance from me lately."

Which was true... the man was still pissed at him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:41 pm

User Image

Oddly enough, Jun didn't move any further to hurt Naoko.
He stopped himself, becoming somewhat more aware of what was going on, and why he couldn't let himself go down this road...just yet.

"Why do you look so afraid all of a sudden, Naoko? I thought...you liked that nickname. I thought you liked a little hair pulling, too. Forgive me..." he smiled, releasing his grip and taking a deep breath, then another.

"Get a freaking grip..." he silently told himself.

"I didn't mean to scare you." he purred, wrapping his arms around the blond slowly, gently, pulling his kitten close and just holding him.

"Would you, please, kiss me again?"

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

User Image

With the press of a few buttons, Nezumi had sent the files to a portable printer sitting on the desk in his room.

"No need to leave it here, Takagi-san. I'd hate to inconvenience you. Mm...well, things are going great, given the circumstances. I can't say I need any real assistance at the moment. Hmm...I believe I have it all covered, yes. Well...actually, perhaps I could ask you one favor, if it isn't too very much trouble.Is there any way you could arrange for a meal to be sent to my room in a little while? I'm going to be wrapped up in assignments and I'd hate to forget to eat, and I doubt I'd have time to get to the restaurants at a reasonable hour, especially seeing that we're heading home in the morning."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Naoko blinked, obviously confused.
He froze for a long moment, just staring up at Hayato.
"Afraid?" the blond whispered, shaking his head slightly. "The name... it makes me think of before." Oumori was obviously still wasted, but to him it made perfect sense.
Kitten...
A kitten locked away in the closet, hidden from the world...
"I don't like thinking of before, Jun-kun.... it makes my head hurt... and I don't want to hurt you, you know..." he spoke, amber eyes closed as Hayato just held him close. "Mmmm... you're so warm.... Kiss?" those eyes opened once more and he tried to focus in on Hayato. "Kiss..... yeah.... I think I could do that..."
With a soft smirk, Naoko moved his head just enough to claim Jun's lips gently.

Yuuji nodded, "I can easily do that. But do you want dinner for one or two?" he asked, accepting the ipad back with a bit of a smirk.

Before the mousy manager could answer however, Takagi raised one hand, "Gomen... my bad. I've just been observing an interesting chemistry between yourself and Hiroki lately. I know you two had dinner the other night, so I'm simply assuming you would want him to join you during your break tonight."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:47 pm
User Image

"For....two?" Nezumi paused, tilting his head cutely, nose twitching like a curious mouse.

Of course, when Yuuji explained his reasoning, it made a lot more sense.
Perhaps, too much sense. It embarrassed the manager pretty deeply.

With cheeks flared red, Nezumi faced Takagi.

"Chemistry?" he asked, pushing his glasses up on the bridge of his nose, fingers fidgeting nervously.

"Well, yes, we had a meal...but I had never thought about dining with him tonight. I mean...we work together...so...I, uh, don't know what kind of chemistry we could really have..." the mouse glanced to his bedside table, where a single rose sat in a small stem vase. A telling glance if there ever was one.

"If Hiroki-san wished to have a meal with me, for whatever reason, that would have to be his decision."

But oh, how he did wish to dine with the man again. Even the smallest of things they did together seemed to make him so immensely happy.

User Image

"Before...but...was it really so, so bad, before? You...were there when I woke from my coma. Surely..." but Hayato stopped himself. No need to bring about thoughts that might stop Naoko from wanting to be there.

Sweetly, Naoko kissed him. To be fair, he knew he should consider himself lucky to be getting that...especially now.
Jun returned the kiss, continued it, and deepened it, his tongue pushing forward and exploring the pianist's sweet mouth. The flavors of curry, liquor, and a hint of caramel blended together, but above all else, it was a feeling and flavor decidedly that of his kitten.
Wrapping a leg over the blond's hip, Jun pulled back from the kiss, looking into those sparkling, yet somewhat hazed, amber eyes.
He would keep these jewels forever...if it killed him.
If it killed them both.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Kissing.
Kissing was good.
It focused Naoko in, made him remember what he was doing.
Though, not nessecarily with whom...

When Hayato pulled back, the blond smiled slightly, "You still taste the same." he replied honestly before shaking his head. "It was bad, Jun-kun... I don't want you to act like that again. Promise me?" the pianist whispered, his gaze completely trusting and innocent.

Smirking, Yuuji put a hand on Nezumi's shoulder. "Look... I saw how you look at him. But he's your boss so it's awkward, ne?" the man asked before nodding. "Just invite him over for dinner. I'll make sure there's enough for two. Besides, he invited you to dinner last... it's YOUR turn to let him know that you weren't just placating him and invite him yourself this time."

Takagi stepped back, pushing a few buttons on his ipad before smirking. "The grill has a steak special tonight with a baked potato and house salad on the side, while the cafe is serving turkey guacamole sandwiches with a side summer chef salad. You pick and I'll have it delivered no problem."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:41 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

It didn't take long for Michi to arrive after the text. Sporting some nice new clothes and actually feeling human again. "Sorry I couldn't make it to your press conference. But Hiroki-san had me busy learning a few things. He's really...got a lot of business knowledge. And I told him about opening for you. He didn't balk at it but he seemed to think that I'd be biting off a lot. I hope...well I hope I can manage to pull it off. But I know you'll be there so I'll give it my best shot."

Michi went to the fridge and also pulled out a beer before sitting down, "Man, I think I might be as busy as you when I get home." He tossed Akihiko his schedule. "Hiroki-san has efficiently organized my life from the moment I step out of the plane." he laughed. "I'll need to beg him for time to see you!"

"So how was the press conference? Did it go well? What did they ask you?" Michi was filled with questions about the event because one day he was sure if things went well he'd be doing that himself. He was always curious about these sorts of things that seemed so natural to everyone else that he was around. "How's Nezumi-san working out so far?"

While he chatted and sipped his beer....the conversations on the Entertainment news drifted to one thing and then another until finally a breaking story flashed up on the screen interrupting the show in progress.

(OOC: Will make the big post tomorrow for Shou and Izzy. Just got done with work about 20 mins ago and I'm dead tired)

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:53 pm

User Image

Promise....

The one things Jun hadn't counted on Naoko asking him to do. The one thing he couldn't do...
At least...not honestly.

For the longest time, he just stared at Naoko, a mix between blankness and a deer-in-headlights look.

Promises...
Promises were meant to be broken...right? He could do that...he thought.
Heart racing, Jun swallowed and smiled, gently stroking Naoko's cheek.

"I promise. I love you."

At least the second part of that statement had been true.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

User Image

Blushing and staring at the ground, Nezumi wasn't sure what to think. But...Yuuji said he saw, he knew,....he understood. That meant...it was ok, right?

"The steak sounds wonderful, Takagi-san. Medium-rare, so it won't be tough. Um...honey mustard and vinegarette dressings for the salads." he remembered fondly how Hiroki had preferred both on his salad the first time they went out for a meal together. It already seemed like forever ago, given what had been going on the last couple of weeks.

"Thank you, Takagi-san!" Nezumi beamed, practically sparkling with happiness.
Grabbing his phone, he shot Hiroki a text.

"Dinner tonight in my room, around 8pm? I'll be working all day, but I would enjoy having a meal with you."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:26 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Finally, they were freed from the US Navy's hospitality. Even if they weren't being 'held' per say, Izzy knew that it was better to 'follow' what they had advised until his Aunt arrived from the mainland on a private jet from her label, MeKA. Once there, Izzy's Aunt, Crystal Ishi, took over.

There was much to be said for Crystal, who strong charismatic nature took control and soon had them well on their way to the jet on a comfortable flight to LA. Even as they flew, there was a small staff on hand prepared with fashion fit for the moody superstar, Shou. The man had been caged up to long on the boat then the ship and finally the jet. He was a bit tired of all this and looked forward to freedom. However, LA had a certain appeal as he knew his surprise arrival would stoke his fans, who he knew were worried.

Of course, Shou knew that there were others that were just as worried but he wouldn't be able to call them until he landed on the mainland USA. Crystal had said that this would avoid delaying their departure. And considering recent events, he had to agree. He was tired of being questioned about what they had done floating so close to the former military isle. And he was really tired of Navy food but it was better than canned food.

As for Izzy, he changed on the flight then admired his new look, which he determined he liked better. He had changed so much inside since that nightmarish day. So now, he'd be a bit more flashy and wear something that would never let him hide in the shadows. Maybe it was a statement of his future. He didn't want to be second best, abused or treated less than what he was. No...never again.

But even as he ran his fingers across the leopard fur coat, he worried about Chiyou. He wanted to call the boy and tell him everything was alright. Soon...very soon. But he was becoming very impatient. Everything took so much time. And he didn't have any of his phones with him!

However, it was then another person invaded his tender thoughts. Was...He alright? His Aunt assured him that was the case from the many news broadcasts from Ohayou. The information gave him some internal relief. At least now, he knew everyone had made it out alive and was safe.

To bide his time, he spoke at length with his Aunt about possible plans for his new dreams, since he doubted he had a job now considering he had been lost at sea for a few weeks. But maybe that was for the best, after how much he had pissed off Narcissus that night. He really had offended the man by singing that song. Even if...well he had let it all go and it was over now. Their relationship had been so stormy...so stupid he had been....never again

As he spoke with Crystal, she was very surprised when she heard his intentions but then again after she spoke with Shou, she realized the superstar, once driven to a business goal never wavered. Crystal gave Izzy a warm hug and promised that whatever happened, if he wanted to follow this dream, she'd support him....she and MeKA.

As the plane circled LAX, they were warned ahead of time that the cameras and reporters would be waiting for them. So Izzy took a deep breath when the wheels hit the runway. Life was about to start up again. This damned vacation was over...

As the door slowly opened, the flash of cameras flicked over the doorway until Shou walked out....

On Entertainment News the broadcast was interrupted suddenly --------------------

"We are here live to bring you first the news that superstar musician and vocalist, Shou has been found and has arrived here at LAX airport under an array of bodyguards and fanfare. There he is exiting the private jet owned by MeKA." exclaimed the female reporter as she tried to get closer to the stairs from the jet.

Shou stepped out further on to the first stairs dressed in a gorgeous black leather flowing coat covering a high collared shirt touched with thread lace. His hair streaming with black and gold extensions as the gold makeup accentuated his eyes. He had an obvious tan and that made the outfit look very stunning to behold even if it wasn't his favorite designer's fashion.

Then the camera flicked away from Shou and moved to the man who walked just behind him dressed in a leopard fur coat, silver cross dangling down from his throat, black shirt, black pants and all the hot accessories to match.

"And also we are so happy to report that Izzy Lucky, Manager of Narcissus from Ohayou Studios has also arrived! Both men had been lost for weeks when the earthquake and tsunami hit Honolulu. We have many questions as to how they survived and what happened to them. Also we are still curious about Izzy Lucky's interaction with Narcissus just before the disasters. Maybe we will get all these questions in the coming hours! We are going to try to get closer because it looks like MeKA will allow us to ask a few questions!"

The camera crews moved around quickly as the two men along with Crystal completed their walk and started heading towards a very large stretched limo.

Reporter #1: What happened? How did you survive?

"Actually, Shou saved me. I had been rather desperate to dig people out from under the restaurant that collapsed on us. I didn't think about the Tsunami until he was dragging me across the sands. The wave was huge. I doubt we would have survived except for Shou...well he saw a dry docked boat and we barely made it." answered Izzy with a smile. "Without him I would have been dead.

"But...truth be told, Lucky-san saved me first. We were on the third floor of the restaurant when the earthquake caused the building to fall. He barely caught my coat before I fell the distance. I never saw such bravery. I never been so scared in my life dangling from the sky. It looks so much easier when a stunt man does that." Shou laughed trying to lighten the mood. His hand clapped on the back of the smaller man.

Reporter #2: So what happened after that?

"I don't remember much of the first day, but Shou tells me that once he got the boat going that saved us from the worst of the tsunami but we got pulled out to sea and drifted really far south. The boat...well it was on the dry dock for a reason." Izzy shook his head. "I can't believe we limped along on open water for so long. It was really bad, hot...and before you ask. I hate canned food right now. I don't want to see another can of beans, olives or corn for a long time." said Izzy firmly as many of the reporters laughed. But he was quite serious.

Reporter #3: But you're both looking great. Marvelous tans! How did you get back?

"The tan was achieved after a horrible sunburn from days on the water. We got picked up by a group of older vacationers then by the US Navy. It was a long few days that we can't really talk about. Needless to say, we didn't have access to the world for awhile until things got sorted out. Thanks to MeKA and Crystal Ishi." answered Shou via a translator that was there on hand to make it easier.

Reporter #4: What are you going to do now that you're back, Shou?

"Well, there are so many things, but I think that all this news will tell our families we are ok. I feel horrible for not being able to contact anyone due to the circumstances. Also our phones both are ruined in the ocean. However, I will make up for that soon. Once all that is cared for and some business here in the States is done, I'm going back to the studio to create an album that I'll used the proceeds from to help the victims in Hawaii." he glanced to his side and winked at Izzy.

Reporter #5: And you Izzy?? Are you going back to work soon?

"Ah...I feel similar to Shou. I've some family that is probably very upset and worried. But, as for work...Mmm...my life has changed quite a bit since the tsunami. I've had time to reevaluate myself and where I'm going. So we shall see...but expect that something new is on my horizon. However, right now, I am just happy to be a survivor and feel very bad for those that lost their lives in the disaster." His words ended softly as his eyes glanced away for a moment as the thoughts of those days brought sadder emotions to the surface. He didn't want to think about what he could have lost...so many things he had avoided thinking about while trying to survive those weeks.

Reporter #6: I know this is quite soon but can you tell us about the moments before you left Narcissus at the club the night of the tsunami? We managed to see footage of your song from a video....

Izzy blinked and looked at the reporter for a few moments not really wanting to answer, but then he spoke up, "Ah...my song. No that song was written by Narcissus. But you're speaking of the Narcissus and myself...mmm.."

But then Crystal interrupted, "I think that is enough for now." She lightly moved Shou and Izzy forward as the driver opened the limo door and they slipped in, "Izzy Lucky and Shou are being represented by MeKA until Ohayou Studio and SMASH representatives arrive. In the mean time, any questions should be....."

Her statement continued until she too stepped into the limo and it sped off into the night.

"So there we have it. Izzy Lucky and Shou - Found alive after 2 weeks on open water south of Honolulu. The music industry is certainly grateful for this discovery and we thank the US Navy and MeKA for bringing them back to us." closed the female reporter. "More later as we keep up on them as they stay in the US."

-------------------Broadcast Ended

(OOC: The Reporters spoke in English. Izzy's responses were in English. Shou's responses in Japanese and Engrish (hehehe) )

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki had just finished a few things for work when he received the short text message. Looking down at it for a moment, he smiled then played a little thumb hockey on his phone.

Text to Nezumi: Dinner at 8pm sounds wonderful. I look forward to spending time with you. ^_^

As he sent the message he started to hum to himself. He was in a very good mood now.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 pm
(((OOC: I swear I will reply to this tomorrow night at the hotel. I'm just so damn tired... been constantly going since 7am and I have to get up at 6am and then drive for 7-8 hours straight tomorrow... -dies-
I can't WAIT to post for Koy, hehehe!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Smirking slightly, Akihiko shook his head, "It's no problem. The conference was boring anyway. Yuuji's picking out some questions for me to answer... handing them over to Nezumi... and I'll review and answer them later via emails. But, I think they liked the idea of a new album so soon, plus the proceeds donation." the young man took a sip of his beer and just, well relaxed. "You can manage. I mean, you've got good focus. And yes, I'll be there... just in case." the musician added with a smile.

As Michi got himself a beer, Narcissus continued answering the man's questions. "Nezumi is fine. He isn't hesitant, which is good, and thankfully he hasn't brought up my little test to him either. As for your schedule... maybe I'll just have to make the time to come see you, ne?" the man teased, laughing just before taking another sip of his beer.

But the musician stopped, the bottle halfway to his lips, blue eyes suddenly glued to the television screen.

For a long time, Akihiko said nothing. The Q&A with Izzy and Shou ended, and still no words came from the man's mouth. Once they went on to something else on the entertainment news however... Akihiko shook his head.

"They're alive..." the young Koyasu spoke softly, his entire body frozen, eyes fixed on the screen, even as the announcers talked about a new movie premiere. "Shou-san... Ruki... they..." Akihiko licked his suddenly dry lips. "They're alive..." he swallowed hard then wiped a hand over his face. The soft sigh which came from him was shaky, and then suddenly the musician was moving. He was on his feet, pulling his phone from his pocket and dialing the one phone number that he hadn't yet called...

Yamada.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:22 pm
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

It was early morning and the Hamu was taking a heavy sigh as he watched the NHK news report that suddenly had him opening up his emails from his 'men on the ground'. No wonder it had been so difficult to find the man. The location, and the military and now...MeKA. Wonderful...Just wonderful. Fortunately, there was one man in San Francisco that was already in route.

As the Hamu was determining his next course of action, his phone rang. He picked it up quickly upon seeing the number.

"Moshi Moshi, Yamada desu. Narcissus-san, I am guessing you just heard the news?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Phone to his ear, Akihiko couldn't help but run a hand through his hair as he spoke. "I wasn't sure if you knew yet, Yamada-san. I thought that Shou-san should hear from someone if you could get in touch with him. I'm going to fly out there as soon as possible. If you'd like, Ohayou can bring Shou-san back to Japan."
In other words, Narcissus was offering the use of Aki's private jet to ferry the star back home.
Of course, Akihiko himself intended to go home... with Izzy... and Michi and Yuuji and Nezumi and Hiroki and his grandfather.
They would all go home...
It would be over.
Wouldn't it?

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games