Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:14 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*sweat drop* it's a figure of speach not exactly to be taken so literal.
I won't know but I will assume yes it's harder.
I'm not going anywhere. And I'm half here half helping my mom ^^;
your favorite past time?! Shame go and count young one.
XD I know, I know~ I did like your use of it. :3
Yush, and that's why Gaia rocks.
Wait... but that's leaving the computer, isn't it? PX
!O: Well then... I just might. >D
Ok do you know the type of brain scan that makes your brain kind of self analysis itself and kind of like clean up shop in a sense? I saw a presentation on it when I was a junior but I lost the notes for it.

In the morning around 7:20 am there use to be a radio thing that was this guy talking about sports or ranting anyways that was his line 'And that's the way the ball bounces' >< I read it and instantly think of it.
On that level ><
Why yes that's leaving the computer and then rushing back to it.
Good XD
Hmm. o.O Sorry to say, I can't help you. I've never heard of something like that. Umm~~ Google?
Aww~ memories. :3
On all levels. B]
XDD Okay, but I don't want to hear any more about this missing Dewinter whenever she logs on. ;] If I do, I swear I'll glue that computer to you myself. ;D
*clears throat* I have returned and will now report that I have 1143 equippable items and 1572 items in total. Not counting any sort of game items.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:24 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
*sweat drop* it's a figure of speach not exactly to be taken so literal.
I won't know but I will assume yes it's harder.
I'm not going anywhere. And I'm half here half helping my mom ^^;
your favorite past time?! Shame go and count young one.
XD I know, I know~ I did like your use of it. :3
Yush, and that's why Gaia rocks.
Wait... but that's leaving the computer, isn't it? PX
!O: Well then... I just might. >D
Ok do you know the type of brain scan that makes your brain kind of self analysis itself and kind of like clean up shop in a sense? I saw a presentation on it when I was a junior but I lost the notes for it.

In the morning around 7:20 am there use to be a radio thing that was this guy talking about sports or ranting anyways that was his line 'And that's the way the ball bounces' >< I read it and instantly think of it.
On that level ><
Good XD
Hmm. o.O Sorry to say, I can't help you. I've never heard of something like that. Umm~~ Google?
On all levels. B]
XDD Okay, but I don't want to hear any more about this missing Dewinter whenever she logs on. ;] If I do, I swear I'll glue that computer to you myself. ;D
*clears throat* I have returned and will now report that I have 1143 equippable items and 1572 items in total. Not counting any sort of game items.
I was kind of suprized when I herd it myself but I guess google might help.
>< I don't think they play it anymore.
Did you know admins chan cange there post speed so they don't have to wait one minute >0 cheep.
"*wakes up* Um when did this get here?"
Zooooow

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:27 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^; right now it's the only PG people can rely on.
Well I know the largest group they have working on one project is the battle system.

O'rly. I guess you will have to get one to find out.
Exactly. But this is sort of what helps inflation. Flat PGs that only update weekly or so by exchangers stay pretty steady. ...But~ tektek's records every AI and people take that as the new price. x.x
Hmm~~ I didn't know that. :3 It makes sense though if it is.

*headdesk* That's how this tower started. People have reported finding rare events float across their screens again. ^^ Except that they sit inside big ugly blue squares.
I'm a get'n I'm a get'n. True there is 'teh guide' which is what I use for my MC prices but the guide isn't very popular or not compairing to the greatness of tektek. What we reall need as in to stop inflation or just to make a stedy guide other then tek tek is to get all the owners of those PG or guides and make them work together. Doing that would take a divine influence >.> <.< If I was a mod >.> <.< I would like demand it upon people XD
Well fleep said it so XD it better be right.

>.> making friends with the desk again? I know >< but that is just as soild as the winged anklets coming form the DC... I will belive it when I get one.
What's with all this vernacular today? x3 XD Too bad you can't. But a lot of those people just want fame. They want their guide to become popular. I don't think that they'd work together for fear of being lost in the shadows.
Hmm... it better be then. :B

^^;; I wish i had a desk. ...Which is another reason for why I want one. >3 Although there are more and more reports that people are finding them. They all say the same thing, but I've only seen one screen shot...
And I want my nm headband and fresh grass skirt to hurry up and get here already. PX
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:34 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

On that level ><
Good XD
On all levels. B]
Did you know admins chan cange there post speed so they don't have to wait one minute >0 cheep.
Zooooow
Yesyes, well... if you do find it, I would like to know what it's called. o.O
Ooo~ good number.
o.O?
O rly? Well... if you look at some conversations... like... one between Gambino and Cindy, you'll see that they didn't have to wait for one minute intervals... I didn't know that they'd do it to their own accounts. PX
And Olive's sleeping with glue bottle under paw...
Yeah... it sort of collects.

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:40 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
^^; right now it's the only PG people can rely on.
Well I know the largest group they have working on one project is the battle system.

O'rly. I guess you will have to get one to find out.
Exactly. But this is sort of what helps inflation. Flat PGs that only update weekly or so by exchangers stay pretty steady. ...But~ tektek's records every AI and people take that as the new price. x.x
Hmm~~ I didn't know that. :3 It makes sense though if it is.

*headdesk* That's how this tower started. People have reported finding rare events float across their screens again. ^^ Except that they sit inside big ugly blue squares.
I'm a get'n I'm a get'n. True there is 'teh guide' which is what I use for my MC prices but the guide isn't very popular or not compairing to the greatness of tektek. What we reall need as in to stop inflation or just to make a stedy guide other then tek tek is to get all the owners of those PG or guides and make them work together. Doing that would take a divine influence >.> <.< If I was a mod >.> <.< I would like demand it upon people XD

>.> making friends with the desk again? I know >< but that is just as soild as the winged anklets coming form the DC... I will belive it when I get one.
What's with all this vernacular today? x3 XD Too bad you can't. But a lot of those people just want fame. They want their guide to become popular. I don't think that they'd work together for fear of being lost in the shadows.

^^;; I wish i had a desk. ...Which is another reason for why I want one. >3 Although there are more and more reports that people are finding them. They all say the same thing, but I've only seen one screen shot...
And I want my nm headband and fresh grass skirt to hurry up and get here already. PX
That's actually a quote for disney's Robin Hood but >.> <.For he knows all.

Well you should of said that around x-mas. Well I hope it's true though I would still do the link list thing on top of it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:49 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Well you should of said that around x-mas. Well I hope it's true though I would still do the link list thing on top of it.

What?~ You haven't made any of those mod statements lately. PX Actually, not in a while as far as talking to me goes.
Or at least more than he's willing to tell us. PX

^^; But i do have a desk. Quite a beautiful, large desk at that. It just... doesn't fit in my room. u.u I'm looking forward to not having to use the link list. :3 But yeah, it's good to play it safe.

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:51 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

On that level ><
Good XD
On all levels. B]
Zooooow
Ooo~ good number.
o.O?
O rly? Well... if you look at some conversations... like... one between Gambino and Cindy, you'll see that they didn't have to wait for one minute intervals... I didn't know that they'd do it to their own accounts. PX

Guess it's going on the list ^^
Random number....How did that get there *cleans up shop*
The radio thing.
I think it's the same for mods...I know for sure on the admins.
XD She would be the first we would supect with or without glue.
>.> you make it sound like trash.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:54 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

What?~ You haven't made any of those mod statements lately. PX Actually, not in a while as far as talking to me goes.

^^; But i do have a desk. Quite a beautiful, large desk at that. It just... doesn't fit in my room. u.u I'm looking forward to not having to use the link list. :3 But yeah, it's good to play it safe.
Good XD have to have an equal amount of God and mod statements and some taking over the world worked in here and there.
He is under contract.

Chop it in half!!! Oh wait...
^____^ I don't use it at all.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:13 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Zooooow
Ooo~ good number.
o.O?

The radio thing.
I guess so. ^^
Subliminal messages. o 3o
Oh~~ that 5 got me off track. Aww well. Don't care much about sports anyway. PX
Mods can do that? Now that really wouldn't be fair~~ XD
Good to know. ;]
I love my items. <3 They aren't trash. Even my trash isn't trash. x3
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:15 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Good XD have to have an equal amount of God and mod statements and some taking over the world worked in here and there.
He is under contract.

Yesyes, got'ta keep 'em on their toes. PX
True.

x.o
I know. u.u That's not something to brag about. XD;; That just means that you're missing out.

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:19 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Zooooow
Ooo~ good number.
o.O?

The radio thing.
I guess so. ^^
Good to know. ;]
Well I must know! It sounded like fun (yeah like one in their free time will randomly want to have there brain scaned)
Numberfivenumberfivenumberfive :/ Nope don't see the point.
Neither did I.
Well it's for moding. If you need five problems fixed that secound it's only right for them to get work done at the fastest rate possiable.
^___^ I thought so.
I know >< The way you said it though was just funny. Is there ever an end!?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:25 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

He is under contract.

True.

x.o
I know. u.u That's not something to brag about. XD;; That just means that you're missing out.

^^; All the sudden feeling bad for Josh. Oh well -.- yesterday mars said something crazy like 'running though the halls with unbrellas
my mom blamed it on too much anime. Mars said she's spending too much time with me. XD
I'm suprized with how much he get's to talk about not only in his jounal but over all. I know there is a lot of stuff he doen'st know. Truely if your in the battle unit your not paying any attention to the quest systems. >.> <.< Or you shouldn't be!

I like my desk oh so very much <33
I brag about not having my ears peirced I might as well add it to the list. It's on of those 'you should do this daily' things I just forget about u.u;;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:31 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

The radio thing.
I guess so. ^^
Good to know. ;]
Well I must know! It sounded like fun (yeah like one in their free time will randomly want to have there brain scaned)
Neither did I.
Well it's for moding. If you need five problems fixed that secound it's only right for them to get work done at the fastest rate possiable.
^___^ I thought so.
o 3o Or at least people who need it should do it...
!O: But Big Brother has gotten to you. Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two equals four.
^^
Of course. ^^
XD I guess Travis gets some breaks.
I don't know... You think i keep this all on one account? No way~~ If something ever happened, I don't want to lose everything. x.x Although losing this account would mean losing everything. u.u
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:34 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
He is under contract.

True.

x.o

^^; All the sudden feeling bad for Josh. Oh well -.- yesterday mars said something crazy like 'running though the halls with unbrellas
my mom blamed it on too much anime. Mars said she's spending too much time with me. XD
I'm suprized with how much he get's to talk about not only in his jounal but over all. I know there is a lot of stuff he doen'st know. Truely if your in the battle unit your not paying any attention to the quest systems. >.> <.< Or you shouldn't be!

I like my desk oh so very much <33
I brag about not having my ears peirced I might as well add it to the list. It's on of those 'you should do this daily' things I just forget about u.u;;
XDD Funny~~
And you shouldn't be out playing ping pong either. :B
^___^ They do come in handy...
By all means. I suppose you could brag about just about anything. PX
Ah~ ever since I found the huge list, i stopped checking it daily. Too much work. >.<

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:48 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

The radio thing.
I guess so. ^^
Good to know. ;]
Neither did I.
^___^ I thought so.
o 3o Or at least people who need it should do it...
!O: But Big Brother has gotten to you. Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two equals four.
^^
Of course. ^^
XD I guess Travis gets some breaks.
I don't know... You think i keep this all on one account? No way~~ If something ever happened, I don't want to lose everything. x.x Although losing this account would mean losing everything. u.u

It's not exactly a need kind of thing. It's hard to describe.
Freedom is only freedom if you have nothing.
When I found out I couldn't run really anymore all interest in the sports dwindled.
I hope they have it at least. I've been doing a lot of studying up on proper ways to repost a post. Not only for the library but just personal interest so if I do report I won't make it a waste of time. It still confuses me in parts.
Olive is up for the job. XD
Well I noticed that via Nift. And then some has quite a bit of items but nothing too substantial.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games