Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:39 am

*He didn't even know she had gone to Europe. stressed * No…no I have not heard of L. I may not have enough seniority yet to have access to information on L, that is if we have any information. Officer Dougherty may know of L. I'd have to ask him about it and get a hold of her file if there is one. sweatdrop

So, currently the Russian's have L. *Pauses and takes a drink of his coffee.* And we have no idea where they would have taken this L person or what they are going to do with her. *Sighs and takes another drink of coffee.* What can I do to help you, Kat? I'm not going to sugarcoat this, it's pretty bad and you're in deep. *He racks his brain trying to figure out how to help her and get her out for good.* stressed
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:46 am

She looks at him sadly.

"Well, do you remember last night when I said I was keeping something from dame? L is her sister, Justin. I shot her sister and turned her over to the Russians. And I can't let her know that! Do you have any idea of what it's like, keeping something like that from her? Yeah, I'm sure it's for the best for everyone involved...L is one crazy-a** psycho b***h....but still....."

She sips her coffee, and gets up to toss a shot of bourbon in it, needing the burn of the alcohol. This was almost too much, laying everything out for Justin, trying to get him to understand who she was, what she was capable of doing, and how much she hates what she is right now. She returns to her seat at the bar, not looking at him, feeling tears p***k at her eyes. She sips her coffee and stares at the cup.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:57 am

eek stressed L is Dame's sister?! *He decides to join her and puts a shot of bourbon in his coffee too. stressed He takes a huge gulp and sees how upset she is over all of this and how it's eating away at her which tells him she hasn't turned into one of those heartless snipers who doesn't care or feel anything. He feels really bad for her. sweatdrop He moves a bit closer to her and puts his arm around her giving her a big squeeze as he speaks gently to her.* Okay… we need to really think about this and what is best to do here. I'll try to do everything I can to help you. But you are going to need to trust me enough to confide in me and I'm going to need to be able to trust you to be honest with me. Do you think we can do that? neutral
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:04 am

She sighs and leans against him, thankful for his strength and understanding...so far....what she's been involved in.

"That's the whole problem....I don't know if it's all over yet. The last I saw of my partner, he told me he had loose ends to take care of, and then he was coming back here. But the hell of it is, I don't have any idea of what loose ends he's talking about. L made us very wealthy...so I don't know if he's in Switzerland moving his money around...or if he's with the Russians...or if he's disbanding L's people. And I appreciate you being here for me.....but do you see now why I called it quits between us?"

She gives a brittle laugh, "Not that there was too much going on other than getting together once a month or so. It was hard, not knowing where you were most of the time, not knowing when I'd see you again...not knowing if you were safe or not. I tried to distance myself emotionally from everything so that I could focus on the jobs at hand that required my complete attention."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:16 am

*He nods as he listens to her.* Do you have any way to contact your ex-partner and find out?

*He sighs as she brings up how absent he has been.* Yes. I understand. I understand completely and I knew it wasn't going to be very easy. Honestly, I probably took on more assignments than I could have after seeing you with…Exor Omega. stressed We both probably did our own fair share of "distancing" in that regard, Kat. *He removes his arm from her and looks into his coffee cup.* Two people doing their best to distance themselves doesn't make for much of a chance to even have a relationship. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:22 am

She sits up when he removes his arm from around her and stares at her coffee.

"Do you understand now, that I had to call it quits with you? I couldn't take the chance of you losing your job if I happened to get caught doing what I was doing."

She sips her coffee and stares blankly at the bottles behind the bar.

"Don't you know how much I wish things could be different? You were so good for me....but I can't take the chance that you might get drug down with me. I won't do that to you." She swallows and a single tear streaks down her face, which she wipes away with the back of her hand.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:41 am

I understand. *He sighs heavily.* Kat, you've just confessed to me you've been participating in illegal activity in foreign countries. Jamaica and Switzerland are way out of my jurisdiction. *He sighs and stands up.* I'm going to have to go down to headquarters and take a look in the system to see if anything you've done has been noticed or spotted. stressed *He takes his cup to the sink.* I have to go. The sooner I find out the better. sweatdrop *He quickly leaves MW to go to headquarters.*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:49 am

Sighing, knowing he's not going to find anything, because the Russians and L were too good for that to happen....hell, she was too good for that to happen. She gets up and tosses her coffee and pours herself a glass of straight vodka.

Sitting back down with the bottle next to her, she just sits and thinks about the choices she's made in her life and how she came to this point. Sipping her vodka, she closes her eyes and enjoys the burn of it as it slips down her throat.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:59 am

Dec peeked into the MW and saw Katana. He winced as he saw her sipping her vodka. He quickly made peace with his ancestors before walking up to her; his golden puppyish eyes peeked over a big bouquet of daisies.

"Hey Katana..."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:02 am

She turns when she hears Dec's voice and looks at him. Too emotionally done in to even be pissed at him for leaving her in New Orleans when he was called away by Bonnie, she gives him a small smile.

"Hey you....everything okay with Bonnie now? Missed you at the beach party last night too." She sips her drink and motions for him to sit down next to her.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:21 am

Dec reached out a hand, lightly stroked over Katana's hair, and slowly leaned down to give her a soft kiss on the forehead. His eyes were concerned as he looked at her.

"These are for you." He said quietly and handed her the flowers. He sat down on the stool and just looked at her quietly,

"I'm sorry I missed the party. The band tore me a new one over that. But Bonnie had a ... relapse. She's in the hospital now but in stable condition."

Now that he was no longer holding onto the flowers, a large and partially bloody bandage was visible; covering his left upper arm.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:23 am

"Thank you..." tears p***k again at her eyes at his thoughtful gesture.

"Wait, relapse? Are you sure she's okay?" Then she notices his bandaged arm.

"Dec! Omigod! Are you all right? What happened to your arm?" She looks at him with concern in her eyes.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:36 am

Dec blinked at his arm, "Oh, well Bonnie was thrashing around a bit. I got hurt accidentally. It's fine. And she'll be fine really. She was doing much better."

Thrusting away his discomfort about that topic of conversation, "You look like you need a hug, chica. Things been not so great?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:40 am

She gives him a weak smile and leans against him.

"You could say that....do you remember the last time Showcase was in here? And we said we would talk later? Well, we started talking last night....and I think I overloaded him with information about my current dealings. But I had to make him understand that we are just not good for each other right now....I'm not going to be the reason he could lose his job if for some reason I get caught. That...and I told him about L and dame and the whole mess I was just in recently. I just feel emtionally drained right now."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:50 am

Dec kept his lips shut although his mind raced. 'She told a cop about all that? About dame? And L? Must check up on dame ASAP...'

However Dec slid his arms around her and stroked her back, "I think you need some pampering right now. How does you, me, and some massage oil sound right about now?"
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3176 3177 3178 3179 3180 3181 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games