Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ColourMine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 pm

*dances with a particularly good-looking caterer, wondering where that hunky Officer Showcase had run off to...she had heard word this was one of his normal hangouts...* twisted
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:34 pm

*Walks into the MW and out to the Back where the party is he's been hearing so much about and sees the party is in full swing. He lights his cigar, makes his way over to the bar and orders a beer. cool He sees Razz rubbing some sort of dark stuff onto himself and raises an eyebrow. neutral He shakes his head.* That's just…wrong. burning_eyes

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:37 pm

She shimmies her way back to her drink and sits down for a moment, catching her breath and laughing at the crowd's antics. The band plays Little Deuce Coupe next.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:40 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Somewhat relieved that the bartender and caterers joined in on the dancing, ensuring that he wasn't the only guy twisting away.* Heh heh! It's been a long time since I danced like this!

*She dances closer to Officer Dougherty and puts her arms around him pulling herself tighter into him as she continues to swivel her hips to the music against him.* wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ColourMine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:40 pm

*grins upon hearing a familiar deep voice, looks over her shoulder and spies Justin* twisted *grins bigger and once the song ends, struts over to him, placing a hand on her hip* Got one of those for a pretty girl? *smirks and gestures to his cigar*
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:44 pm

ColourMine
*grins upon hearing a familiar deep voice, looks over her shoulder and spies Justin* twisted *grins bigger and once the song ends, struts over to him, placing a hand on her hip* Got one of those for a pretty girl? *smirks and gestures to his cigar*

Um… *starts going for a pocket but realizes he doesn't have any pockets.* stressed …sorry. I only brought the one I'm afraid. sweatdrop *Picks up his beer and takes a drink.* So ColourMINE…*remembers to place emphasis on "mine"*… how are you doing this evening? *He flashes her a killer smile.* cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:47 pm

She gets up from her chair and heads over to the bar to get another drink. She sees Showcase talking to a girl she doesn't recognize. Glad to see that he looks to be having a good time, she touches his arm as she walks by and greets him.

"Hey, Justin....I'm glad you could make it tonight." She smiles at him and goes behind the bar to make her drink.
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-40)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Psyzapp
*She dances closer to Officer Dougherty and puts her arms around him pulling herself tighter into him as she continues to swivel her hips to the music against him.* wink

*He puts his hands on her hips as she swivels up against him. He tries to keep the pace and movements with her, a huge, crooked grin on his face.* Hmmm, nice ... Come here often? *He winks at her, then becomes aware that he's rather enjoying her moves a little too much for public viewing, so he puts just a little space between them as they dance. wink

He notices that his partner just showed up and gives him nod and a half arsed salute with his hand.* biggrin

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ColourMine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:51 pm

*grins and does a fake pout* That's too bad Justin, I really wanted one. I see you remembered. *pauses to smirk at him* I'm doing pretty good. Enjoying this place and the music. My first time here. *gestures to his beer* What'cha drinkin' there, handsome?

*raises an eyebrow as a pushy redhead walks by and speaks to Justin* It feel good to be out of uniform?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:54 pm

katana68
She gets up from her chair and heads over to the bar to get another drink. She sees Showcase talking to a girl she doesn't recognize. Glad to see that he looks to be having a good time, she touches his arm as she walks by and greets him.

"Hey, Justin....I'm glad you could make it tonight." She smiles at him and goes behind the bar to make her drink.

*He smiles warmly at Katana.* Hey Kat…great party I see. Not that I'm surprised or anything. You do put on one hell of a bash. wink *He takes a drink of his beer, smiles at her and gives her a wink.* I hope things are going well for you. smile

@ ColourMine: I'm just drinking beer Ma'am and yes. Yes it does feel good to be out of uniform every once in a while. cool

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:57 pm

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He puts his hands on her hips as she swivels up against him. He tries to keep the pace and movements with her, a huge, crooked grin on his face.* Hmmm, nice ... Come here often? *He winks at her, then becomes aware that he's rather enjoying her moves a little too much for public viewing, so he puts just a little space between them as they dance. wink

He notices that his partner just showed up and gives him nod and a half arsed salute with his hand.* biggrin

*She grins coyly at Officer Dougherty.* Why yes Officer. I come here quite often. How about you? wink
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:59 pm

-decides to take a breather and actually get her food she ordered. Thanks the caterer then goes back to the bar and her drink, sitting and eating-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:59 pm

She smiles at Justin as she finishes her drink.

"Things are better than they were. You had mentioned wanting to get together so we could talk. Did you want to do that now, or plan something later?"

She turns to the girl standing next to Justin and smiles at her.

"Hi, I'm Katana, 2nd in command here at Most Wanted."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:03 pm

*hides a scowl, putting out her hand to be shaken, and a smile* Nice to meet ya, put'er there. I'm ColourMine. Usually I frequent the GGB, but decided to visit here today. That's where I met this fine gentleman here. *motions to Justin* Fine party you have thrown, Miss...Katana was it?

ColourMine

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:06 pm

OH GOD ITS NOT WORKING I NEED TO GO TAKE CARE OF THIS THANKS FOR THE PARTY BYE.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games