Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:22 pm

exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
D< FU*KiNG Churchill.

*Calms down* -_-; Well, hello there everyone -. -. *Looks around...* Now who's available....?

*comes out of the training* hm! tyki-kun^^

Hello there, Love. You look like you're working out. Training a lot I can see. ninja

yeah, you know me to well *laughs*
Well. It pays off in the end :] *Sits down and relaxes, yawning slightly...*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:24 pm

Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
D< FU*KiNG Churchill.

*Calms down* -_-; Well, hello there everyone -. -. *Looks around...* Now who's available....?

Hello there, Love. You look like you're working out. Training a lot I can see. ninja

*sits on your lap* sleepy

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:28 pm

exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
D< FU*KiNG Churchill.

Hmm, Not much at all....A bit bored is all....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:31 pm

Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku

oh ?! *holds neck as the bandages start turning red again *

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:36 pm

exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku

*Looks at her neck* What did you do...?.....We need to get that cleaned up, and re bandaged....Here, let's go to the bathroom and get some medical materials and take care of it there...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:48 pm

Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku

*Looks at her neck* What did you do...?.....We need to get that cleaned up, and re bandaged....Here, let's go to the bathroom and get some medical materials and take care of it there...

uh alright,

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:54 pm

exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku

uh alright,
*Picks her up and walks to the bathroom with her...Lighlty sits her up on the counter and starts to go threw the cabinet....* Well, let's see...Peroxide should suffice...For cleaning anyway...Now where are the bandages... *Continues to shuffle through the cabinet, then pulls out a box....* Now let me see your neck....
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:05 pm

Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku

uh alright,
*Picks her up and walks to the bathroom with her...Lighlty sits her up on the counter and starts to go threw the cabinet....* Well, let's see...Peroxide should suffice...For cleaning anyway...Now where are the bandages... *Continues to shuffle through the cabinet, then pulls out a box....* Now let me see your neck....

*takes the old bandages off...to show bite marks that are bleeding*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:06 pm

exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku

uh alright,

Uh, what happened here?....*Starts to clean the marks with the peroxide and medicines...*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:09 pm

Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku

uh alright,

Uh, what happened here?....*Starts to clean the marks with the peroxide and medicines...*

ah! *grabs your arms* it burns

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:12 pm

exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku

uh alright,

It's ok....Just take a deep breath and don't think about it....Remember, this only hurts for an instant so that it wont hurt later....*Finishes cleaning the marks, the starts to re-bandage her neck* It should feel much better now...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:13 pm

Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku

It's ok....Just take a deep breath and don't think about it....Remember, this only hurts for an instant so that it wont hurt later....*Finishes cleaning the marks, the starts to re-bandage her neck* It should feel much better now...

thank you tyki *is looking at the floor*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:22 pm

exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku

Oh, it's not problem at all....*Smiles lightly and picks her back up...Walks back to the main room and sits on the couch with her....* Just tell me if it troubles you anymore...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:25 pm

Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku

Oh, it's not problem at all....*Smiles lightly and picks her back up...Walks back to the main room and sits on the couch with her....* Just tell me if it troubles you anymore...

mhm *lays against you*

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:31 pm

exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku
exorcist-sama91
Tyki Miku

mhm *lays against you*
Ah, This is relaxing.....A nice break from the training, eh?
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3171 3172 3173 3174 3175 3176 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games