Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:00 pm
Amy moaned softly when Karrie's hands moved up her legs even further and she nodded emphatically to his question. "Yes, let's."

Karrie scooped her up in his arms and carried her into their room. True to his plan, they did not go to sleep for a very long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:04 pm
Amy and Jessi arrived at her house with Thistle and the kittens, having picked them up from the pet area before they left, and started getting things ready. Amy turned on the heat, Jessi started the oven so that they could heat up some frozen pizzas, and Amy texted Karrie quickly.

Amy's text to Karrie
Staying overnight at home. You can go to work if you want to after all.

Amy closed her phone and threw it on the couch, probably not to be checked again until the next day.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:30 pm
Jessi had just put the pizzas in the oven when Amy came in and hopped up on the counter.

"I'd put some cookie dough on a cookie sheet, but we have no place to cook it at the moment! I can get them ready when the pizzas are out."

Jessi smiled and nodded. "Sounds like a plan."

Then, Jessi giggled. "Do you think we seem like a couple of pigs by warming up two pizzas?"

Amy laughed and shrugged. "Maybe? Who cares? It's just us, Thistle and the kittens! No silly boys around to judge how much we eat."

Jessi laughed. "You're right!"

Amy heard mewling coming from the living room and she hopped off of the counter to go feed the kittens. Then, she groaned and tilted her head back.

"Oh no... I forgot the kittens' formula at Aqua Springs! I'm gonna have to go back."

Jessi turned off the oven. "We'll all go. You'll have to feed them there, anyway, what with how hungry they sound. We'll keep you company."

Amy smiled and nodded. "Thanks Jessi."

After a few moments, everyone was bundled up again and heading outside. Thistle was none too happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:08 am
After her trip to MW to get herself yet another full bottle of Drambui, Sakura went into the kitchen and poured herself a glass. Taking a sip she savoured the flavour that was much like a spiced honey and then swallowing sat her glass back once again. She went to the bedroom and opened another box up. If one looked inside they would see it was filled with blades and swords of all shapes and sizes, all kept in a sharpened state. She proceeded to carefully lift each and every one from their temporary holding place and placing them each onto her bed, then reverently taking them one at a time she hung them on her walls where she had placed the hook a few days earlier. Once she had completed the task she closed the door to her bedroom and returned to the kitchen to down the rest of her glass of the potent alcoholic mixture before taking her sketchpad out from a pocket and checking on where she wanted the rest of her furniture..  

SakuraTheBlueTiger

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Full closet 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:09 pm
Kat stumbled out of Leko's portal and righted herself before she bumped into someone wearing a suit.

"Excuse me," She murmured, not really looking at the man, but looked around, wondering where in the hell Leko transported them to.

"Weird, this looks familiar to me..... User Image"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:14 pm
*steps out gracefully and snickers*
See, noon User Image
i couldn't figure out what I wanted... or needed...
My internal clock has been so far off since I was at Psy's.
That estate of hers sits on an interdimentional plane or something User Image
But then I saw your outfit and all I could think was.
Authentic Japanese Sake User Image
So lunch and cocktails? User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image She glanced around, wide-eyed and knew now why everything looked so familiar.

"Leko! You brought us to TOKYO??????? For lunch? And sake?"

She stood there for a moment looking at Leko, still trying to take in the fact that they just left MW and ended up in Tokyo. After a moment, she sighed and shrugged her shoulders, grinning at Leko.

"Well, at least I don't have jet lag. wink You wanna pick the place or should I? I haven't been here in years!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:24 pm
*looks around for a shady looking establishment*
Hmmm...
now where was it that demon space pirate took me last time. User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:28 pm
eek "Demon what?" Shaking her head, she grabbed Leko's arm and started leading her down the street, taking a turn down an alleyway.

"I don't know if you've ever been here before, but this whole street is nothing but little bars that can only hold about eight or ten people. Some of them have some food as well, but they damn sure have the liquor. wink "

She heads down the street and enters one of the bars, smiling at the bartender as she and Leko take a seat at the counter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:36 pm
*Leko smiles at the bar tender as well, breaking into a sinister grin*
*then she spots the house sake* User Image
Ohh ohh!!
*points*
*looks at Kat*
Umm... can you order that for me User Image  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:39 pm
She laughed as Leko asked her to order the sake.

"Leko, trust me....they know enough English here to understand our drink orders." She turned to the bartender and smiled at him.

"Sake please, for me and my friend here." The bartender grinned at the two of them and grabbed the sake, pouring them both a glass and one for himself. He then informed them that he does speak English, so they would have no worries about ordering their drinks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:44 pm
*takes the sake and breathes in the aroma*
*then shoots it down with a flip of the wrist*
*sets down the cup and winks at the bartender for more*
Keep um coming lol  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:49 pm
The bartender flashes Leko a grin and refills their cups. Kat looked over at him and smiled.

"So, you serve any food in this establishment or do we need to order some to be delivered?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:54 pm
Hey rice is food.User Image
*points in the sake cup*
I have all I could ever need right here...
for now User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:57 pm
She laughed, "Well, I did eat before I went upstairs to the bar....so I guess the sake and the present company will do for me just fine too! User Image"

She winked at the bartender as he refilled their glasses.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games