Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:23 pm
(((OOC: I figure with Naoko and Hayato, then also with Kai, Ryu, and Chiyou, that we can just keep them where they are since they're not DIRECTLY influenced by what's happening in Hawaii. I mean they are emotionally but not physically. So we can simply pretend that they had those days somewhere in there and keep them on their current course.
Side note, HOLY CRAP I FORGOT TO POST FOR NAOKO!
I was sitting here, watching Supernatural and out of the blue went, "I NEVER REPLIED TO HAYATO!" so logged in, hehehe.
Posts to follow this OOC btw.)))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko couldn't help but laugh at the notion of such a huge meal at home. "Look, if you're ever THIS hungry, Michi-kun... it's my treat. But you'd better be able to eat EVERYTHING you order." he teased, taking another bite of his hamburger.

Food felt good, even if he was almost full by now. His body wasn't accustomed to eating lately, so it would take him a while to build up his usual appetite.
But everything was delicious, though the musician knew that most of it was rather fattening, save the salad, and that he'd have to spend some time in the gym once he got back to Japan.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Nikki-san contacted your mother for your measurements." the musician commented, thinking for a second. "But wait, you met him at the concert so... he probably just looked you over and guessed. No doubt he couldn't keep his eyes off you." with a wink, Akihiko picked up his beer, cradling it between his hands as if thinking.

"No.... I haven't spoken with Yammi. I've been a bit too, distracted I guess. No doubt he knows what's happened but... Well he's signed on as my backup. I'm sure he'll be glad to get back to work, especially when he learns the contents of the album itself." the young man sipped his beer for a moment then smirked, "Hell, I might even give him a track of his own in there in the middle for him to do something with the guitar. Obviously it won't be on the special edition album, since that's almost finished even now, but he might like that."

Another drink of the beer and then suddenly Narcissus was laughing. But it was laughter directed at Michi's sudden bafflement.
"You'll have to learn fast if you want to join my tour, but I've no doubt you can do it, Michi-kun. I'd be happy to take some time out of my own schedule to help you, by the way. If you wanted to, you could simply do your own take on some other songs, perform covers, just to get your name out there. Maybe write one or two original songs for the tour, and the rest simply be your personal spin on others." it was a sound idea, and really not unheard of. "The important thing is to get you out there. Generate a buzz for what you could do in the near future. Best way to do that... is with my tour. Plus, you'll have someone there who can easily show you the ropes better than Hiroki can. At least from a performance standpoint."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:41 pm

In truth, Naoko wasn't really thinking anything.
At least not any one particular thing.
Thoughts came and went like butterflies in his mind. He was drunk and certainly unable to hold onto one single idea for any length of time. No doubt if Jun could see into the young man's mind... well... he'd probably wonder what twisted fantasy world he'd just glimpsed.

"How come you never fixed me noodles before?" the blond asked, having munched on the second chopstick of them before voicing the question.

It was an innocent question... at least from Naoko's perspective.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:49 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Jun tried his best not to flinch at Naoko's questioning. The blond was drunk, and he didn't mean anything by it.
Still...the question irked him slightly. What was the pianist getting at? Was he saying that Hayato had been an insufficient lover? That he hadn't been good enough?

No...it wasn't that, and he knew it.
Shaking his head, Hayato laughed and reached behind Naoko to grab a napkin, leaning against the smaller man's body as he did so.

"I don't know. Perhaps I just never thought to. You know I never used to do a lot of cooking back then, and when I did...I guess I always just thought to make a single serving."
Bringing the napkin to the blonds lips, he dabbed at the pink pout delicately, then let his thumb trace gently over the full lower lip, lingering on for longer than it needed to.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:10 pm
(OOC: Alright then...all my characters are on stand by for day 13. Just let me know when.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:52 pm
TIME SKIP - DAY 13

Dinner had gone well and then Akihiko had soon retired to get a little sleep before he worked on the album again.

For the next couple days, he worked almost non-stop.

Narcissus even met with Nezumi again, acting perfectly civil, as if nothing had ever happened, and informed him of the album's demo completion and the need he had of a press conference. Of course he was also reminded that soon they would be heading back to Japan because the doctor was finally certain that he wasn't in danger of a relapse due to high cabin pressures.

Strangely enough, Akihiko was nice to everyone. Not a go-out-of-his-way nice but a civil nice that he'd never really displayed before. Even Aki noticed the shift in the young man, though he'd only met with his grandson once, preferring to allow the artist to work then to have him dwell on business matters or worse, personal worries.

Thus it was that the hotel had a room full of cameras and reporters with a long table set up on a small stage. There was room for both Akihiko and Nezumi, since the mouse was his current acting manager.

Standing in the other room, a bit of nervousness in the air, Akihiko ran a hand through his hair before putting a white fedora back on his head.
The bandages were gone, thankfully, but the scars would remain for a while... and longer still it would take for his hair to grow back. Hats and hair extensions, it seemed, were going to be a crucial part of his wardrobe for a time.

The young Koyasu was dressed in a pair of comfortable black jeans and a white shirt that the sleeves ended just below his elbows. A simple plain black vest tied everything together. Of course he wore sunglasses as well, moreso to hide his true emotions than anything else.
Even Akihiko knew that this was going to take a lot out of him...

Taking a quick breath, Narcissus opened the door and walked into the room amid a flood of flashing lights and questions from reporters. He took his seat at the middle of the table, picking up the bottle of water there and unscrewing it. One quick sip and then the crowd seemed to be quieting down.

Once everyone was silent, he sat forward in his chair and began to speak into the microphone.

"I'm sorry to any English speaking reporters here but this conference will be held in Japanese." he said, knowing that he didn't have a command of the language at all. There were a few disappointed faces but he continued. "I know it's been a hellish few weeks here, but I wanted to do something for the people affected in Hawaii. This disaster has touched me personally and it's with that in mind that I'm announcing a new album release."

Yuuji, who was sitting on Akihiko's opposite side, leaned forward. "You'll find conceptual art and a temporary tracklist of the new album in your packets." he said before conceding the floor to his cousin once more.

"I want to add that I will release two versions of the album. A special edition will be produced with what you see before you." Narcissus was indicating the packets in the hands of many of the reporters. "The special edition will feature all instruments and vocals performed by myself. The regular edition will feature the same backup band that was seen with me at the recent charity benefit in Tokyo. All proceeds from the special edition will be donated to the Red Cross here in Hawaii."

The reporters began to murmur amongst themselves, to which Yuuji leaned forward and told them they could start asking their own questions...

One woman stood up,
"Why is this album not produced under the name of 'Narcissus'?" she asked.

Akihiko smirked slightly, "Because I'm producing it under my real name as a symbol of change. For good or bad." he pointed to another reporter who stood next.

"Is there any truth to the rumor that you and your manager, Izzy Lucky, had a fight shortly before the earthquake?"

Yuuji moved as if to tell the reporter that such a question wouldn't be answered, but Akihiko held out a hand and shook his head. He looked at the reporter for a long moment, trying to decide how to answer.

"There is truth to the rumor. We exchanged some words that I now regret. His performance was brilliant... but, well..." at this he laughed slightly. "I suppose I was a bit jealous."

Which was true... kind of...
He couldn't very well say that it had been the result of....

"Is it true that your recent rash behavior has been contributed to brain trauma?"

That sudden question put him off balance and he nodded. "Yes... I've had two surgeries on my head to release pressure on my brain. Many of my recent actions, including those harsh words, are in part an occurrence because of the swelling. As such, it is also why I haven't returned home yet." Akihiko couldn't help but smile slightly, "I'm under doctor's care to not fly. I should be heading back to Japan tomorrow however."

Yuuji leaned forward, "If you can submit your questions to myself, I will see that many of them are answered."

In other words, the conference was over. Akihiko stood up, motioning for Nezumi to follow him, while Yuuji remained and typed up questions and contact information.
He'd run the questions by his cousin later, in a far more comfortable setting.

Once outside of the conference room, Akihiko pulled his shades off and looked at Nezumi. "God, I hate interviews. Especially ones in conference rooms. What do you think? How did it go in your opinion?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:01 pm

"You should have made them for me..." Naoko whispered, putting his hands on Hayato's shoulders.
Being so close to the other man...
It did stir something within the blond, made him remember just what he had loved about the man.
"Jun..." the pianist whispered, that thumb tracing his lip longer than need be. "You... want to kiss me... don't you?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:04 pm
User Image

Nezumi had sat through the conference silently, keeping his place as he should. It had come and gone without a single issue addressed to him, which suited the manager just fine.

Following Narcissus out of the room, he was relieved to be out of that room. He could at least agree with the young Koyasu on that point...conferences sucked, especially in those damned conference rooms.

"I think you did well. Every question was answered fully, appropriately, and honestly. They have all the information they need...and...well, honestly, I have to sat that the attitude you presented will certainly soften people's opinion of you." Nezumi answered the man promptly and to the point.
Though Narcissus had been civil toward him since their episode, Nezumi couldn't help but feel defensive and somehow self-conscious around the star.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 pm

User Image

"Gomen nasai..." Hayato cringed as he heard the words come out of his own mouth.
He was apologizing and hadn't even meant to.
At least...he didn't think he had. Why would he, even?
Was he saying sorry that he had never made the pianist noodles? Was he sorry that he wanted to kiss Naoko?
Why should he be saying such weak words?

"Gomen nasai..." he whispered again, this time as his face moved even closer to the blond's. Their lips were just inches apart as Jun held Naoko by the waist.
He could barely resist. Kiss him, touch him, rip his clothes off and make him beg, bleed, and crawl...so many things he craved to do.
Perhaps that's why he was saying sorry. He knew what he was going to put Naoko through, again, and he didn't really regret it one bit. It was just...a pre-emptive band-aid for the pending suffering his love would have to endure.

Besides...Hayato had said those two words a thousand times before, and they always seemed to make Naoko love him more.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Nodding, Akihiko lead the way down the hall, thinking that the manager would follow after him. "Softening is good. I'm just happy I didn't get questions about Shou-san and Izzy, well... beyond the one. When Yuuji gets the questions list, I want you to pick out about a dozen which you think would be the best for me to answer, then we'll go over them too."

They were walking back toward Narcissus' room. He was sure that a sound snippet from the packets given to the reporters would soon make it onto the news, as would images of the album cover art. The musician wanted to see the news and see what spin they would locally put on what he'd said.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:57 pm

"Why... are you sorry?" Naoko asked softly, his amber eyes lost in Hayato's dark gaze.
He leaned forward slightly, his muddled mind wondering if this was really a good idea... or not...
"You've been really nice to me..." the blond wasn't sure what he was doing, but soon he was leaning against Hayato, their lips a hair apart. "You saved me... remember?" he whispered, just before pressing his lips to those of the musician on front of him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:59 pm
User Image

"Yes, it is very relieving that no questions were asked on that particular topic." Nezumi commented as he followed after his star, taking out his smart phone and entering in some notes for later.

"Absolutely. I got you. About a dozen questions. I'll rank them from best to worst, even."

Before he knew it, they were already back at Narcissus' room.

"Is there anything else you need from me at the moment, Narcissus-san? I'll advise Takagi-san to bring me the list directly, if you like."

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:07 pm

User Image

Jun wouldn't have answered anyway, but if he had intended to, the chance would have been cut off when Naoko lips pressed against his.

It felt like a shock. Electric and cold. His whole body felt like it was shaking from the inside out as he pulled the blond closer, pressed their lips harder together.

He was sorry. So, so sorry. Naoko....was going to be sorry.

One hand against the pianist's back, the other under his bottom, Hayato hefted Naoko up into his arms as he continued kissing his ex.
Turning, he carried him straight to the bedroom, barely avoiding running into walls on the way there.

Throwing Naoko roughly onto the bed, Hayato stood, looming over his beautiful blond conquest.
What happened next depended on the pianist's reaction....to a degree.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Naoko couldn't but sigh softly as Hayato's lips pressed against his own.

He wrapped his arms around the other man, knowing that if he didn't, he'd likely fall.

Amber eyes closed, held in that tight embrace. The pianist knew he was moving... knew he was being carried off... but he didn't care.

Hayato was being nice to him... wasn't he?

Gasping when he hit the bed, the blond looked up at his ex in confusion for a moment. "Weren't we just in the kitchen?" Naoko asked, tilting his head slightly in confusion.

"Anything else? No, no. I'll be good for a while. I think I'll just watch some television and wind down." Akihiko replied, rubbing his right temple.
His head was hurting, but merely from stress.
He licked his lips, thinking for a moment. "I think that'll work. Yuuji shouldn't have any problem with that. He's assisting you now that ojisan's business is pretty much concluded here." blue eyes drifted over and focused on Nezumi. "Make sure you fax a press kit to Yammi and Jaz... and make sure a copy of the demo album is emailed to them for them to listen to and begin working on."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:09 pm

User Image

Now that was just precious. Hayato couldn't resist a good chuckle.

"Yes. Yes we were, and now, we're in the bedroom." he explained in a gentle tone, a genuine smile on his lips.

Slowly, he made the approach, climbing onto the bed,moving one inch at a time.

"Do you object to being in bed with me, kitten?" Jun purred. By now, he was practically on top of the blond, stretched out over him, looking down into those gorgeous amber eyes.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

User Image

"Very well then. Consider it done, Narcissus-san." the mouse nodded, bringing his phone up again and punching in a few more notes, then sending a quick text to Yuuji to have the list brought to him when it was ready so he could narrow it down and organize it.

Turning, Nezumi scurried away down the hall toward his room. He had a press kit in his briefcase and he would go down to the front desk to fax those things as soon as he uploaded the demo files to email the band.

All of the conversations between he and Narcissus had been short and to the point, very businesslike since that day. For that, Nezumi was grateful.
He only hoped the situation stayed as such. Last thing he wanted was more...well, whatever one might call it...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games