Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:29 am

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Sorry the moment is gone now.

^^;
I ushally do it in 1 minute intervals.
Oh XD And not missing anyone online. yest I was online yesterday and I still missed dewinter *gonk*
8] you know it.
Oh, just trasnlate into katie talk I will know intantly.. Well that's a bummer.
Okies.
Karma's always ready to slap you in the back of the head. >3
One minute? You can't get anything done on Gaia in one minute. o.o
D: So... new plan. Stalk people! o: ...Every minute. XD;
:]
Indeed it is.

*thumbs up*
Expeshally for me ^^;
Exactly so I end up getting off line faster.
That's bennys job. I'm just going to send her a pm and when i get a reply I know she's online >.> <.< ninja technic.

Well atleast you can still wear them and atleast see them when your changing...

XD So this is why you never win~~
^___^ Depending on what it is for, I can sign off in a minute too. O: XD Again, that's the beauty of Gaia. You aren't stuck in the middle of fighting a monster that you have to kill before you can log off... or else your character dies while you're AFK. D; Or stuck helping out a party of people, and you have your job to get done...
Smart. :]
I know, i know~ tis just something odd to get used to. I just brought it up again to confirm that you can still view everything under the equip tab even if there's more than 800. ^^
It all connects O:

yeah but you always have to wait that extra minute to tell people you are loggin off..The minute x.x death.
Though she doens't like PM's ^^; so it's flawed.
Well I'm happy you havn't gotten your warning pm...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:30 am

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
O____O
This thread says that rare events will float across our screens again! ^o^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23095083
They've got a screen shot of what it looks like now~~
That's what one of the repairs that was supose to be done in December but I guess they kind of slacked on it. u.u;;;
At least they got to it. :3
Now I want my rare events. <.< >.>
or atleast they thought about it...

you get them already ^^;
Oh~ but they have so much on their plates. Just think of all the glitchy things on Gaia that they have to keep fixing. o 3o ....Like quotes in the marketplace! D; I can't find all the stuff I want... and will have to rely on tektek for pricing. o___o
No I don't. .____.

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:35 am

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

*thumbs up*
Expeshally for me ^^;
That's bennys job. I'm just going to send her a pm and when i get a reply I know she's online >.> <.< ninja technic.

^___^ Depending on what it is for, I can sign off in a minute too. O: XD Again, that's the beauty of Gaia. You aren't stuck in the middle of fighting a monster that you have to kill before you can log off... or else your character dies while you're AFK. D; Or stuck helping out a party of people, and you have your job to get done...
I know, i know~ tis just something odd to get used to. I just brought it up again to confirm that you can still view everything under the equip tab even if there's more than 800. ^^
It all connects O:

yeah but you always have to wait that extra minute to tell people you are loggin off..The minute x.x death.

Things tend to go around in circles when we talk about them. PX
@. @ Especially when you have people yelling at you by that time to get going...
XD I guess you can never leave the um... does she still go to the MPT, or one of those other threads the regulars have escaped to? Anyway, don't leave that thread. PX
Bah, many people have more items than I do. XD
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:49 am

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
O____O
This thread says that rare events will float across our screens again! ^o^

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23095083
They've got a screen shot of what it looks like now~~
That's what one of the repairs that was supose to be done in December but I guess they kind of slacked on it. u.u;;;
At least they got to it. :3
Now I want my rare events. <.< >.>

you get them already ^^;
Oh~ but they have so much on their plates. Just think of all the glitchy things on Gaia that they have to keep fixing. o 3o ....Like quotes in the marketplace! D; I can't find all the stuff I want... and will have to rely on tektek for pricing. o___o
No I don't. .____.
But tektek comes dirrectly out of the market :/ so I don't see that being bad for some things. They have a lot of stuff to fix but I think they are saving that for a later date i hope it's before summer.

you have to do the link thing...but still.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:56 am

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

you get them already ^^;
No I don't. .____.
But tektek comes dirrectly out of the market :/ so I don't see that being bad for some things. They have a lot of stuff to fix but I think they are saving that for a later date i hope it's before summer.

O: Traitor!
You've heard something about the recent quotes glitch already? o.O

Nope... ran through the whole list a week ago after not clicking them for a month, and what do I get? A golden trunk. <.< And a brown box.
I used to get random events about every two or three days before it broke. >.> I want that back.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:58 am

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

*thumbs up*
Expeshally for me ^^;

It all connects O:

@. @ Especially when you have people yelling at you by that time to get going...
XD I guess you can never leave the um... does she still go to the MPT, or one of those other threads the regulars have escaped to? Anyway, don't leave that thread. PX
everything goes in circles that's the way the ball bounces.
yep that's my saga 'but one sec!' "one sec means 5 minutes!"
she does post on the MPT but not for long.
XD but you beat out how much other users on more items...

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:05 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

you get them already ^^;
No I don't. .____.

Nope... ran through the whole list a week ago after not clicking them for a month, and what do I get? A golden trunk. <.< And a brown box.
I used to get random events about every two or three days before it broke. >.> I want that back.
I don't like that fact about tektek true it's evil but for you right now it's useful :/ so why not?
Well i know that the random events is top on the list but with something like the marketplace I wouldn't be surpized if they jumped on it fast.

XD Well like i said it's a get'n fixed.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:18 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
It all connects O:

Balls don't bounce in circles, silly. :B
Eheh, but Gaia is still so much more easier to leave than an MMORPG. @.@ Although, I still hate running off in the middle of something. u.u
Ah~~ don't leave the MPT. D< Oh yeah, and get to work. D< XD
Hey~~ I wonder just how many items I do have now. @ 3@ I haven't counted them all up in a while. ;D

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:21 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I don't like that fact about tektek true it's evil but for you right now it's useful :/ so why not?
Well i know that the random events is top on the list but with something like the marketplace I wouldn't be surpized if they jumped on it fast.

Because now it'll be more useful to even more people...
I hope. But you never know how many other projects they may be immersed in. ^^;;

Hmm? It's already fixed. ...And I want a rare event. ;.;
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:34 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
It all connects O:

Eheh, but Gaia is still so much more easier to leave than an MMORPG. @.@ Although, I still hate running off in the middle of something. u.u
Hey~~ I wonder just how many items I do have now. @ 3@ I haven't counted them all up in a while. ;D
*sweat drop* it's a figure of speach not exactly to be taken so literal.
I won't know but I will assume yes it's harder.
I'm not going anywhere. And I'm half here half helping my mom ^^;
your favorite past time?! Shame go and count young one.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:37 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I hope. But you never know how many other projects they may be immersed in. ^^;;

^^; right now it's the only PG people can rely on.
Well I know the largest group they have working on one project is the battle system.

O'rly. I guess you will have to get one to find out.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:47 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD I know, I know~ I did like your use of it. :3
Yush, and that's why Gaia rocks.
Wait... but that's leaving the computer, isn't it? PX
!O: Well then... I just might. >D

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:50 pm

JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Well I know the largest group they have working on one project is the battle system.

Exactly. But this is sort of what helps inflation. Flat PGs that only update weekly or so by exchangers stay pretty steady. ...But~ tektek's records every AI and people take that as the new price. x.x
Hmm~~ I didn't know that. :3 It makes sense though if it is.

*headdesk* That's how this tower started. People have reported finding rare events float across their screens again. ^^ Except that they sit inside big ugly blue squares.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:04 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD I know, I know~ I did like your use of it. :3
Yush, and that's why Gaia rocks.
Wait... but that's leaving the computer, isn't it? PX
!O: Well then... I just might. >D
Ok do you know the type of brain scan that makes your brain kind of self analysis itself and kind of like clean up shop in a sense? I saw a presentation on it when I was a junior but I lost the notes for it.

In the morning around 7:20 am there use to be a radio thing that was this guy talking about sports or ranting anyways that was his line 'And that's the way the ball bounces' >< I read it and instantly think of it.
On that level ><
Why yes that's leaving the computer and then rushing back to it.
Good XD

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:10 pm

sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

Exactly. But this is sort of what helps inflation. Flat PGs that only update weekly or so by exchangers stay pretty steady. ...But~ tektek's records every AI and people take that as the new price. x.x
Hmm~~ I didn't know that. :3 It makes sense though if it is.

*headdesk* That's how this tower started. People have reported finding rare events float across their screens again. ^^ Except that they sit inside big ugly blue squares.
I'm a get'n I'm a get'n. True there is 'teh guide' which is what I use for my MC prices but the guide isn't very popular or not compairing to the greatness of tektek. What we reall need as in to stop inflation or just to make a stedy guide other then tek tek is to get all the owners of those PG or guides and make them work together. Doing that would take a divine influence >.> <.< If I was a mod >.> <.< I would like demand it upon people XD
Well fleep said it so XD it better be right.

>.> making friends with the desk again? I know >< but that is just as soild as the winged anklets coming form the DC... I will belive it when I get one.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games