Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raycross44
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:58 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
ice-white-angel

I never knew you where so mean
and yes you are cross
* burst out laghing* HE ADMITS IT * rolling around on the floor *
(okay, who the hell edited that, it was you allen stare ) and also allen, bad move *your limb is on fire* i will incinerate it
( nope i don`t do that .... that is wrong ) * still rolling around on the floor * oh who gives a f**k that was priceless
*has both arms and one of your legs* i'm going to burn them all *has lavi's hammer with it* idiots...
* laying their on the floor * f**k OFF CROSS
yeah, up yours you two, i'm going to my workplace *turns off t.v. and goes to his workshop and locks the door, and just realizing he still has his limbs and hammer* yeah... *puts them in a safe and continues experiments* if these rings can control emotions and light, what other emotions can they use?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:00 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
(okay, who the hell edited that, it was you allen stare ) and also allen, bad move *your limb is on fire* i will incinerate it
( nope i don`t do that .... that is wrong ) * still rolling around on the floor * oh who gives a f**k that was priceless
*has both arms and one of your legs* i'm going to burn them all *has lavi's hammer with it* idiots...
yeah, up yours you two, i'm going to my workplace *turns off t.v. and goes to his workshop and locks the door, and just realizing he still has his limbs and hammer* yeah... *puts them in a safe and continues experiments* if these rings can control emotions and light, what other emotions can they use?

4got meee
ice innocence
inovation!

ice-white-angel

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:00 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
* sighs* damn it .... ******** you to hell master * lays on the floor *
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:01 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
* sighs* damn it .... f**k you to hell master * lays on the floor *
*not paying attention to anyone because of large bulkhead door*... *sighs* i really should apologize

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:04 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
*not paying attention to anyone because of large bulkhead door*... *sighs* i really should apologize
* trying to get up put can`t * * sighs* t
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:04 pm

hey stefi im here oh hi everyone im stefi bff mrgreen

iPaperCrayon

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:05 pm

priya yume
hey stefi im here oh hi everyone im stefi bff mrgreen
hello XDD
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:06 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44

((nvm im back*))
here wait allen..* hands glow and heals allen* hi person

Tarouchoo

MakoxXxOkumura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:06 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44

^_^ *pulls you up*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:07 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
*sighs* i feel like i am going to regret this *comes out and heals allen's limbs*.... *goes back in workshop*

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:08 pm

rachuto
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44

((nvm im back*))
here wait allen..* hands glow and heals allen* hi person
* does not regrow limbs * ya we should
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:08 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
*sighs* i feel like i am going to regret this *comes out and heals allen's limbs*.... *goes back in workshop*
t-thanks cross

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:10 pm

exorcist-sama91
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44

^_^ *pulls you up*
^)^ thanks
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:10 pm

allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
t-thanks cross
whate...urgh *hand catches on fire* s**t, again!

Raycross44
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:13 pm

generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
allen walker-d gray man
generalcross44
t-thanks cross
whate...urgh *hand catches on fire* s**t, again!
do you need some help?
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3166 3167 3168 3169 3170 3171 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games