Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trickblues

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:22 am
User Image
JONAH LANE
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years Old

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

As he followed the group, just up ahead he spied a fellow lone first year, causing Jonah to perk up. He payed close attention for a brief moment, just to be sure that he wasn't missing anyone else talking to to the boy so he wouldn't rudely interrupt, before mustering up the courage to call out to him. "H-hey!" he called, just loud enough to get the student's attention he'd hoped, before jogging to catch up with him. "Do you mind if I walk with you? It looks like we could both use the company." Jonah extended his hand to shake, smiling brightly. "My name's Jonah, what's yours?"

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Fall 2042
Where // Hogsmeade Station
With // Alexander and other students
Feeling // Hopeful
Thinking // He looks like he could use a friend, too. Hope this goes well.

OOC:
Hello! <3

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:05 am
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Hogsmeade Platform
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Samuli
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting for Carriages
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Am I broken?

Will had spent the majority of the train ride holed up in a cabin with a bunch of people he didn't know, simply because they didn't talk to him. He had curled up in the corner reading, alternating between his new Spider-Man comic and his new book about defensive magic. When the train got close, he changed into his uniform, taking an extra second to comb through his messy hair. With a sigh, he wandered onto the platform, looking for any of the select few he classed as "friendly". He wouldn't say he truly had any friends, just people that didn't seem to mind his grumpy outer self or people he could discuss comics with. After hurriedly moving to avoid Cian, Will spotted Samuli. He stepped a bit closer, then issued a small wave. "Sam, how was your summer?" There, that got the dreaded "small talk" out of the way, didn't it? Small talk was the bane of his social life, since most of the time he didn't care what people did for fun or anything. Perhaps it was him that was defective, rather than everyone else, who to him took false interest. Maybe he should send Niall a letter questioning that very topic.

Wᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ? Yᴏᴜ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ꜰᴀᴢᴇ ᴍᴇ
Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴀ ᴡᴀʏ ɪɴ
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ sᴀʏɪɴɢ. Oʜ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏ, I ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ, ɢᴇᴛ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇ. Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
Gᴇᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴏʀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇsᴛ sʜᴏᴛ. Yᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀɪɴ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:11 pm
User Image

Alex knew that there would be a lot of students this year but he never expected to be this many. Alex was within the large group of freshman, and he thought how uncomfortable it is to be in such a large crowd. he walked to the side to have at least some open space for himself. as he started to move, someone was calling on to him. He was a freshman just like Alex and asked if he would want to walk with him. "Uh...Sure, and I agree. It was getting quite boring. The Name is Alexander Mason - call me Alex.I'm a bit nervous and excited, how about you? "

Trickblues

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:20 pm
User Image
JONAH LANE
UnsortedFirst YearEleven Years Old

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

“Alex, huh? Happy to meet you! I feel about the same, really, but I imagine that’s how most of our year’s feeling about now.” Jonah was truly relieved to finally have someone to talk to after all the commotion on the train. He was anxious, absolutely, but the solidarity of a fellow classmate was calming those nerves somewhat. “It’s a bit of a culture shock I have to admit. Up until now, the only other wizard I’d known was my own mum, and now there’s wizards everywhere! I’m really hoping I don’t make a tosser of myself… I’ve done research, you know, but after Diagon Alley? I feel like this is a whole other world compared to home."

═════════════════════════════════════════════

Status
When // Fall 2042
Where // Hogsmeade
With // Alexander and Other Students
Feeling // Calm

OOC:
CEOxJOE

Trickblues

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:33 pm
User Image

"Likewise. And the other student, more or less the same. You too huh. I guess we're gonna be best buds." He was also raised by his mom. Though he did have his dad, his mom was the one that raised him most of the time. His dad on the other hand, not so much on the raising him. "Feeling is a bit neutral, When you go to a new place such as this, it tends to be a bit magical; pun unintended."

Trickblues

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:56 pm
User Image

( Scottish MugglebornSecond Year RavenclawYoung Menace ) xx

Breαĸ α мιrror, roll тнe dιce
                                                        Rυɴ wιтн ѕcιѕѕorѕ тнroυɢн α cнιp-pαɴ ғιreғιɢнт
                                                        Go ιɴтo вυѕιɴeѕѕ wιтн α ɢrιzzly вeαr
                                                        Bυт jυѕт doɴ'т ѕιт dowɴ 'cαυѕe I've мoved yoυr cнαιr
                                                        Fιɴd α well-ĸɴowɴ нαrd мαɴ αɴd ѕтαrт α ғιɢнт
                                                        Weαr yoυr ѕнell ѕυιт oɴ вoɴғιre ɴιɢнт

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Aye?" Samuli found himself saying this when Will Bennett, Mister-Defensive-Brit-Who-Can't-Take-A-Joke, was the one approaching him this time. "Oh. Hi Bennett, surprised seeing you here."Honestly, he was suprised because he thought he had to be the one approaching him. Sam didn't mean to jump to conclusions but that's really what boils down in their relationship. But on the other hand, he was willing to ditch Edgar for WIll if it means not being babysit by him. Sam gave his cousin a farewell salute before the older Ravenclaw parted ways to find his bestfriend. "My summer's okay, I think," Samuli finally answered his question, "Kind of nice that I get to stay at home? I'm always out of the house growing up. What about you? At peace because no one is bullying you at home?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fιll ιɴ α cιrcυlαr нole wιтн α peɢ тнαт'ѕ ѕqυαre
                                                        Bιтe тнe lιɢнтɴιɴɢ αɴd тell мe нow ιт тαѕтeѕ
                                                        Kυɴɢ ғυ ғιɢнтιɴɢ oɴ yoυr roller ѕĸαтeѕ
                                                        Do тнe Mαcαreɴα ιɴ тнe devιl'ѕ lαιr

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2043xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Will
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:42 pm
User Image

( PurebloodThird Year HufflepuffReserve Seeker ) xx

Tαĸe тнe pαιɴ
                                                        Mαĸe ιт вιllвoαrd вιɢ αɴd ѕwαllow ιт ғor мe
                                                        Tιмe cαpѕυle ғor тнe ғυтυre
                                                        Trυѕт мe, тнαт'ѕ wнαт I wιll вe
                                                        Oн, тнe тнιɴɢѕ тнαт yoυ do ιɴ тнe ɴαмe oғ wнαт yoυ love
                                                        Yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн, yoυ αre dooмed вυт jυѕт eɴoυɢн

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mera was quiet in the train ride with Aurora, only talking when her bestfriend was asking something. There came a point that she couldn't help but envy Aurora's peppy... optimistic view of everything despite her family getting disowned from the Devereux seniors. She envied it so much that it made her feel angry, and yet she didn't act angry toward Aurora. Her bestfriend didn't deserve that lashing and Mera didn't want to bring down the mood so the best she could was to be happy in the train ride for her friend's sake. Besides, she guessed it would be a good distraction? Hopefully...

She shoved her hands onto her robes' pockets, her expression stoic as ever as she walked beside Aurora. Mera wanted to at least make an effort to be nicer to Aurora, even if she didn't even do anything wrong to her. "I... uh, so... how's Quinn and Rich?" Mera asked, knowing that Quinn had been kicked out more or less from his own family just because he wasn't Slytherin. Though she never talked to him enough to actually know if he's feeling better. Rich, on the other hand, knew about how his childhood bestfriend had been abducted by his dad and how messy it took to rescue them. Mera felt that Rich must have felt terrible about it, since Garnet had been struggling in keeping up with his duties and had been visiting his Mind Healer frequently last year.

I love тнe world
                                                        Bυт I jυѕт doɴ'т love тнe wαy ιт мαĸeѕ мe ғeel
                                                        Goт α ғew мore ғαĸe ғrιeɴdѕ
                                                        Aɴd ιт'ѕ ɢeттιɴɢ нαrd тo ĸɴow wнαт'ѕ reαl
                                                        Aɴd ιғ deαтн ιѕ тнe lαѕт αppoιɴтмeɴт
                                                        Tнeɴ we're αll jυѕт ѕιттιɴɢ ιɴ тнe wαιтιɴɢ rooм
                                                        I αм jυѕт α нυмαɴ тryιɴɢ тo αvoιd мy cerтαιɴ dooм

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Aurora
                                                        xxxxxx

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
Leah Ruby League
Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Fifteen Years Old - Pureblood - Dancer
Younger Sister

Location : Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

No amount of words would accurately describe the level of importance on academics for her brother. Leah had heard stories about David’s strive for the perfect grades. It was a tad obsessive if you asked her. However, she couldn’t really talk. Still it was a question that required an answer. “No doubt about that. He only ever failed one OWL. As for the rest, he strives for perfection in everything he does.”

“I’m much the same the same although not to that sort of standard.”
                                                Leah admitted. She undoubtable wanted to have high grades but even she knew there were some classes she wouldn’t get perfection in. Though she would certainly try her best. Her sister and sister in-law both got decent grades in their time, so it was only right if she did the same.

Upon arriving at Hogsmeade Leah had to wonder if being away from home as much as they were was a good thing. Not that it was bad. Wizarding families were doing it for hundreds of thousands of years. They all managed to be relatively normal. “So, how was things this summer?” She asked curiously. If there was one thing Leah never got to do it was see her friends during the summer. Had she tried to see Su-Jin it probably wouldn’t have been easy to hide it from David which would have made her summer even more complicated.

Company : Su-Jin

OOC : - - -

Julian Galaksylph

Well now, what to do with you, hm?
                                                I see a lot of spirit, a strong backbone
                                                But I also see a quick mind and a curious nature
                                                I think you'll do best in
                                                Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:56 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna
HufflepuffThird YearThirteen Years OldSingle

When she heard her name being called, Katya looked around, and soon saw two of her friends coming over toward her. "Mary! Quinn!" she cried cheerfully, and moved to give them both a hug. "I missed you guys so much. I wish we could have done something over the summer. Yeah, we had a good summer; we visited family back in Russia. I'd love to ride up the castle with you."

She chuckled when Mary described how her brother signed up for 'too many' electives, and she answered happily, "Well, Faina helped me pick out my electives. So, I'm taking Alchemy and Arithmancy, Art, of course, Healing Arts and Mythology. It's too bad they don't offer a Cooking class; I heard they used to, but they don't anymore, because that would have been fun too. Way it worked out, I'm only taking classes four days a week, and I get a three-day weekend. What about you two? What did you sign up for?" As she talked with her friends, the corner of the flap of her school bag opened up, and her kitten poked his head out to see what was going on. The little creature meowed plaintively for attention, seemingly so hard his little eyes seemed to cross. Katya started petting the soft white fur on his head, as much to placate him as keep him from trying to get out.

mc2

User Image
                  "Black clouds are behind me, I now can see ahead
                  Often I wonder why I try hoping for an end
                  Sorrow weighs my shoulders down
                  And trouble haunts my mind
                  But I know the present will not last
                  And tomorrow will be kinder

Tomorrow will be kinder
                  It's true, I've seen it before
                  A brighter day is coming my way"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<3rd Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

<3rd year><"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>

Mary eagerly hugged Katya back, happy to see her friend. Quinn stiffened for a moment at her hug in surprise and his hair turned slightly orange before settling into brunette and he politely returned the hug. "We spent most of the summer back home in the States,"Quinn started before trailing off with Mary finishing, "We didn't get to see like anyone from school it ends up. We did spend a couple weeks with our Aunt Sophie in Hogsmeade. Visiting family sounds lovely, though. Never been to Russia. Is it nice? I always thought it would be, cold though. It wouldn't be that cold because it's summer though, right?" Mary ended with a few questions as she joined Katya in the walk to the carriages.

Quinn got into the carriage first, then Mary who offered a hand to Katya to help her get in the carriage. "Our Aunt Sophie and Grandmama helped us pick out our electives. There are so many to chose from. To be honest I probably went overboard too. I'm taking everything you are and Advanced Flying II, Divination, Wandless, and Wizard Law. Like I said I think I went overboard like Quinn did. Quinn is taking like twelve electives."

"I might have signed up for an extra one but thirteen is unlucky," Quinn admitted with a smile and a shrug.

"He signed up for everything I am and then what else was it... Care of Magical Creatures... Ghoul and Ghost studies which sounds absolutely ghoulish," Mary joked, "and a couple others."

"Cursebreaking, Study of Ancient Runes, and Wandlore," Quinn offered.

"See I can't even remember all the classes he is taking!" Mary exclaimed, "And your three day weekend will be nice. It'll give you more time to go to Hogsmeade or study. You can go to Hogsmeade right? I am sure if you want Aunt Sophie would be happy to help tutor you in arithmancy at the very least. She practices that as a profession now and used to teach it at Hogwarts."

Time: Autumn 2042

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:31 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna

When Quinn's hair started changing colours, Katya started blushing to the roots of her blonde hair, as she realized she'd accidentally embarrassed him. "Sorry," she said in a small voice. She could scarcely imagine going to the United States, as it was so far away. "It can get really warm in St. Petersburg in the summer, and I'm told it gets really cold in the winter when the winds start blowing in from Siberia. It's a neat place to visit, and there's so many historic buildings and museums to check out. Where in America did you two visit?"

After settling in a seat in one of the carriages, her kitten slipped out of her bag and promptly curled up in her lap. "I'm taking twelves classes total, I don't think I could do twelve electives," she said, as they discussed their classes. Katya was happy she'd see her friends in so many of her classes. "Faina's taking Cursebreaking, Wandless and Wizard Law too, but then she's planning to be an Auror someday. She's also taking Ghoul and Ghost Studies; she really likes Professor Eckstein. I'm planning to be a Potioneer after graduation, so I needed to take Alchemy, and I think I'll like Arithmancy since I like math, but I'll remember that your Aunt lives in Hogsmeade, if I need help."

She smiled at the mention of her three-day weekends; she hadn't planned it but she was happy how it would work out. "I plan to do both, and, yeah, I made sure I got the permission letter signed by Momma. I can't wait to check out the shops, and Faina told me the Three Broomsticks is a nice place for a dinner date -- not that I'm planning on doing that just yet. Baba Patrovna was taking me around to meet the grandsons of her friends when we were staying in St. Petersburg. I wasn't sure how to deal with that, except to just be polite."

mc2

User Image

Tomorrow will be kinder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<3rd Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

"It's fine," Quinn assured the Hufflepuff girl before letting Mary and Katya take the lead of the conversation. Generally Quinn let his twin do the talking and tonight was no exception. "We stayed in Northern Georgia with our grandmother. We grew up there-I mean we aren't grown up yet but you know what I mean." She smiled, "It gets really warm there because it is in the South of the States. I like it though. It's pretty quiet in the town where Grandmama lives."

"That's neat that you want to be a potioneer, Quincy is thinking about becoming one too," Mary said with a smile, "As for me, I think I might want to do quidditch professionally like Dad did, but I also really like divination. Grandmama practices it, though she isn't a seer or anything. I think she has a knack at it, but she disagrees and claims it is all slight of hand." Mary shrugged with a smile, "Arithmancy is a divination art, though, so maybe my family does have a real knack at it. Oh, I hope I inherited some talent at it! Predicting the future sounds so much fun!"

Quinn said, "Or terrifying... useful either way."

Mary glanced at her brother and shrugged before clapping her hands together in delight at hearing Katya state she got permission to go to Hogsmeade. "Dinner dates? You sure no plans yet?" Mary teased lightly. "There are a lot of cute boys in the school. " Quinn blushed, his hair turning bright orange as he looked away and Mary continued, "I'm sure there are some cute girls that caught your eye. Right, Quincy?"

"I..." Quinn started, before trailing off and still blushing refused to make eye contact with his sister or Katya. Mary shrugged, "Okay, well, I wouldn't mind going on a date with one or two of the boys in school. Not there is anything wrong with not wanting to go on dates," Mary added quickly. "Do you think your Baba Patrovna is trying to set you up? Is that normal? I wouldn't know, I don't really come from a traditional family." Mary might be pureblooded, but her family was far from the aristocratic type of purebloods that one usually thought of when talking about a pureblood family.

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:37 pm
User Image
Katya Patrovna

"St. Petersburg isn't exactly quiet, there's so many people living there, but the area around the house we stay in is pretty quiet. There's a forest behind the house, supposedly there's magical creatures whom live there, but I've never seen any of them. Faina and my cousins like to play their idea of Quidditch in there, though. It involves throwing a ball around, and getting it through a hoop, while flying around the trees. Its kinda scary to watch, actually. Georgia sounds like a nice place, though."

Katya was happy to hear Quinn was thinking of being a Potioneer too, and was intrigued at the idea the twins had a Diviner in their family. "We have an old aunt of ours who reads tea leaves. Baba tells me it is an old tradition in Russia, and she encouraged me to take Arithmancy. Maybe I might be good at it. Knowing the future might be a good thing, but, yeah, it could be kinda scary too."

When the subject of dating came up, Katya glanced around to make sure her sister was nowhere in hearing range before saying anything. "I wish I had plans like that. It would be so nice if a boy asked me out," she admitted, blushing a bit as she confessed her feelings. "There's no way I'm brave enough to just ask a boy out, not like Faina did with Lucien." Of course, she didn't add that how she'd prodded her sister into doing it, but nobody else needed to know all the details.

Katya smiled, as she thought about her grandmother and what they did over the visit. "I think she's hoping I'll meet a boy there, and we'll get into a relationship, and maybe I'd move to Russia to stay. I know Baba would like it if we moved to St. Petersburg after we graduate from Hogwarts."

mc2

User Image

Tomorrow will be kinder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:52 pm
User Image

( HalfbloodFifth Year HufflepuffResearcher ) xx

𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱
                                                        𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁
                                                        𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼
                                                        𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀?
                                                        𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝘄 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ω ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sujin just hummed, showing that he didn't exactly approve of having to be perfect with academics. While it would give it a bright future like being the Best Man of the World, for him it just felt bland. Though, of course, Sujin still took his academics seriously, just that he enjoys more on making experiments as an artist and researcher than simply memorizing s**t. "I only strive to do the best I can, but never perfect. That'll only make me feel shittier," then he shrugged, "Don't get me wrong I always take my academics seriously, just that I'm not as optimistic as my sisters, so I don't expect to be perfect."

"There's nothing wrong with that, though," Sujin said, prior to Leah's confession that she was kind of a perfectionist as well, "I think it just proves that you're enthusiastic in what you do in a serious way. As long as you don't stress yourself, I guess it's fine." He wasn't a fan of nitpickers, but nowadays he wouldn't stoop so low to ruin someone else's determination. And actually, he liked Leah being driven and all, though he could be biased because Gi was the same way too.

Sujin sighed, not exactly liking the fact of anyone asking about his summer. It was same-old same-old, he tried to avoid his dad as much as he can... Though he guessed he was trying to be ambivalent toward Sora, he guessed. Sujin came to the point of slowly realizing that it wasn't like Sora asked to be born, even if his jealousy towards her very comfortable life was still present. So he was getting mixed feelings. "Same-old same-old," Sujin said, half-bitter and half-"trying not to make it a big deal", "I've been hanging out outside more lately, I'm not the type to stand still at home." It was half-true, Sujin still cannot stand being at home especially when he had to act polite towards his dad. But he knew that nothing could change the old man's mind so he'll excel his OWLs, get a nice job, and move out as soon as possible. That's his adulthood plan.

𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺? 𝗔 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱?
                                                        𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝗼𝗱, 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
                                                        𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜 𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘄𝗻

User Image

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2042xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Stationxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Leah
                                                        xxxxxx

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:58 pm
Quinn
Ezekiel
Conri-Dechering

<3rd Year>
Mary
Fidelma
Conri-Dechering

"It is," Mary and Quinn agreed about Georgia being nice. Mary added, "Quidditch is always kind of scary if you think about it, but that is sort of what makes it fun in my opinion." She supposed in that aspect she was a bit like her Dad, not that she had much contact with him but he was a Gryffindor so he had to be brave, right? As she got older, though, she realized she was more her grandmother's granddaughter than either of her parents daughter. It was sad growing up and realizing that, she felt.

"My Grandmama does tea leaves too!" Mary said with a grin, "It's really fun from what I've tried so far. I've read a few books on it over the summer so hopefully I'm extra ready for divination."

Mary smiled as Katya glanced around, likely looking for her sister before discussing dating. "You never know, a boy might ask you out this year even. Who knows, boys are mysterious creatures if you ask me. Intriguing though..." She glanced to Quinn and added quickly, "No offense."

"None taken," Quinn said with a shrug, relieved that the subject of him and girls were off the table. How was he supposed to explain to his slowly becoming boy crazy sister that he didn't even feel similar at all for any of the girls. Plenty of the girls in his year and others were nice, pretty even, he just had no interest in kissing or holding hands or any of that sort with them. He wondered if he had other interests, though he reminded himself that other interests were wrong so he was sure that couldn't be the case, right?

Mary smiled as her brother waved away her concern, though she was slightly concerned with his quietness but decided he was just thinking of the year starting ahead and trying to be polite as she and Katya chattered about boys. "I'd miss you if you moved to Russia," Mary said as she did consider Katya a friend and truly would hate not to see her regularly.

Graydon Ironshield

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games