Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:22 pm
((You just started the movie! surprised ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:58 pm
{{I know! lol! wink }}

By the time the movie was over, Amy was lying along the couch with her head resting in Karrie's lap. She sighed softly and shook her head dramatically, slowly.

"The only problem with this movie was that they killed the smartest, sexiest man in the movie at the end. Such a shame... But man I love that movie!! The good guy doesn't always win at every twist and turn. He gets hurt just as much as the bad guys. Even though the whole thing is far-fetched, just having that happen makes it seem more realistic, you know?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:29 pm
*chuckles* It is a good movie. *runs his hand through Amy's hair*

*sometime during the movie, Velcore had fallen asleep curled up with his head under his wing*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:50 pm
Amy sighed softly and closed her eyes when Karrie ran a hand through her hair. "I love it when you do that..."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:59 pm
*smiles down at her* So, what do you say about heading to bed? Velcore's already passed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:02 pm
Amy opened her eyes and reached one of her hands out to Karrie's free one. She intertwined their fingers and then held them up to the light slightly as she looked at them.

"Aww. No more surprises? I was getting used to this. I like it when you plan things."

She laughed softly and watched as the light danced off of her and Karrie's fingers.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:05 pm
I didn't have anything else planned for tonight, actually... and it is getting kind of late. Not that I plan on going to sleep right away or anything... wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:11 pm
Amy giggled, let go of Karrie's hand, and turned over. She got on her knees and leaned close to Karrie.

"Oh really now? What did you plan on doing, then? You've done an amazing job so far tonight with your plans. I won't forget tonight."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:16 pm
Hmmm... Well, let's see... I suggested we should go to bed... *pulls her closer and kisses her deeply* I'm sure you can figure it out from there.

*mutters in his sleep* Pancakes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:19 pm
Amy sighed softly against Karrie's lips and dug her fingers into his hair. She swung one of her legs over his lap. Now straddling him, she tilted his head back and kissed him again.

Before they got too far, though, Amy heard Velcore's muttered word and couldn't stop herself from pulling back from Karrie and laughing. She rested her forehead on his shoulder and let her body shake with laughter.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:31 pm
*laughs with Amy* I guess we know what Velcore's dreaming about. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:35 pm
Amy nodded and turned her head so that she was speaking against Karrie's neck.

"I guess I shouldn't have mentioned that I would make watermelon pancake rolls for him tomorrow. I should have just made it a surprise."

She started to slowly kiss along the column of Karrie's neck.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:39 pm
*chuckles* He might be dreaming about them anyway. *leans his head back* Mmmmmm  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:45 pm
Amy grinned and kissed further up along Karrie's neck when he tilted his head back. She gently grabbed both of his hands and placed them on her thighs, right below the hem of her skirt.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:55 pm
*moves his hands further up Amy's legs* What do you say we continue this in the bedroom?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games