Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:42 am
User Image

Special indeed, eh?
Well, that pretty much put Nezumi out of the running. At least that was how the manager felt. There was nothing special at all about him. Not a single thing, as far as he could see. He was the half-assed excuse for a manager who was overly-emotional, chronically unlucky, and only had one real talent...which was cooking.
No...Hiroki would never settle for someone like him. Sure, they could be friends...but Nezumi couldn't help but feel foolish that he continuously thought there could be so much more. He was sure he was reading too much into things again. Leading himself on by projecting a false sense of interest on Hiroki.
No...a fine man like that wouldn't want a loser like Nezumi.

"Quiet? Well, everyone needs quiet, sometimes. I'm sure you'll have that, eventually. If it doesn't come to you, though, then you just have to make it happen for yourself. As far as love...well, I think...I think there's someone out there for everybody, who fits with you like a puzzle piece, cut out just for you. One day you'll find that person and be happy, that's what I believe."

That person just wouldn't be....him.
He could never hope to be that good, let alone close to good enough.

Suddenly, Nezumi felt a stinging in his eyes. Great...he had mentally beaten himself down to the point he felt like crying.

"It's very noble...to take care of disadvantaged children. You should...make time to do more of that, if that is something that makes you happy. Mm...excuse me...seems my sandwich is a bit spicy. I'll be right back." the mouse excused himself to the restroom, where he shut himself in a stall and dabbed his eyes with tissue.

The hell was he doing, he wondered? How unsightly of him.
It did bother him, though. He had become so accustomed to rejection, to not being desired, that he just couldn't see himself ever being wanted.
That thought...it just tore him up inside.

After five minutes, the mouse returned to the table and took a sip of his water, resuming the meal, and conversation.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:33 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki watched him leave and wondered if that look was a tear of sympathy for the kids or something else entirely, however, he really didn't want the mouse feeling sad. So he called over the waiter while the mounse was gone and asked him something then handed him cash.

Once the mouse returned he'd find a pretty red rose wrapped and waiting before his plate.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image

At first, Nezumi didn't notice anything different. He was too absorbed in hiding his insecurities.
It was when he picked up his spoon to take a bite that he saw the rose lying there, wrapped nicely with a little red bow.
A rose...in red. A symbol of passion, attraction, and beauty.

"Hiroki...." the manager said the name, almost breathless, as he dropped his spoon into his bowl of soup and stared up into chocolate-brown eyes.
The smile on the secretary's face said enough. This was indeed a gift, meant for him.
A flower.

How the hell could he be misinterpreting that?

Looking back at the rose, back at Hiroki, back at the rose, and so forth...Nezumi's heart raced, thudding in his chest so hard that he felt almost faint.
He wanted to throw himself across the table and just kiss the man...but he was too afraid. Always too afraid.
Instead, he just picked up the rose and held it lovingly, smelling it's sweet scent.

"Thank you, Hiroki-san..." was all Nezumi whispered as he shyly looked away, still cradling the flower.

Perhaps...he had a lot to learn about assumptions after all.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki just smiled and took a sip of his tea then nibbled on the sandwich letting the mouse mull over the rose for awhile. One slow step at a time. At least that was how Hiroki envisioned things. He wouldn't rush any further not even for a small kiss.

"You're welcome. I much prefer your smile than those teary eyes." he said but didn't elaborate further. He wasn't going to go farther than the one complement because he didn't want Nezumi to get the wrong idea that things would progress from roses to sheets. No that wasn't his way.

"You should finish your soup before it gets cold." he said before going back to his own meal. The couldn't afford to waste anything considering people outside were having it so rough. Mostly, as he thought about it, he just wanted to get them all back to Japan soon. The only reason that they hadn't left yet was because they were waiting for Koyasu-sama's ok. To be honest, Hiroki would have rather been out volunteering during this crisis, but he had a job to do with Michi and to also watch after Koyasu-sama since his health wasn't as good as it should be. It was a full time affair.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

What was said was, really, all that needed to be said.
Putting the rose to the side, Nezumi did as he was told and finished his soup quickly, before it cooled any more than it already had.
His salad and sandwich only took him ten minutes after that.

Of course, as he ate, he couldn't help but glace over at the rose every few moments.
It made him feel so warm, knowing that Hiroki cared enough to make a gesture such as that. While he wasn't 100% on what the relationship between them was, or could be, he was at least 55% sure that the secretary had some sort of emotion for him.
If he didn't, then Nezumi was sure he would have received something more along the lines of a pat on the shoulder instead of a rose.

Pushing his empty plates to the side, the mouse picked up the rose again and gently stroked its velvety petals.

"I've never had anyone do me the kindness of giving me a flower before..." he commented softly.
He had to wonder if Hiroki understood just how much such a simple gesture meant to him. To Nezumi Shinobu, it absolutely meant the world.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki finished his meal and then ordered two cannoli for dessert. He had a feeling that the mouse would like this particular Italian treat. "Mm...never been given flowers? Well, that's not what I would have thought." he smiled fondly as another waiter returned with two cups of fresh coffee along with the cannoli.

"But...I do suppose that most of the time the girls expect the flowers. Don't you agree?" he said as he took his coffee black. Sipping slowly, he closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment. The happy looked on Nezumi's face was reward enough for the evening.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image

Nezumi took his coffee with cream and two sugars. Typical, for the mouse. He didn't care for overly bitter drinks.

"Well, yes, I'm sure girls do usually expect flowers...but, if I had to say, between you and I, I think...." he paused for a long moment, blushing bright as his fingers drifted over the rose once more, "...I'd be the girl."

Part of the manager's mind screamed at him that he had just said the most ridiculous thing ever, and should be ashamed of himself...but that wasn't what Nezumi let himself do.
Instead, he took a deep breath and smiled happily, putting all his warmth into that one expression as he told himself it was ok. Perhaps...with Hiroki...it was ok to say and do silly little things like that.

With a shy giggle, the mouse picked up his fork and took a small bite of the cannoli, savoring the creamy sweetness.
It was nice...letting himself relax around the only person he could really say now was his friend.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Your eyes were big enough for an army." Akihiko teased, picking up his beer and taking a sip. "Seriously... I said I was hungry but this is ridiculous." now for an onion ring, which the young Koyasu didn't know if he liked or not.

Blue eyes widened for a moment, "I hadn't even thought about clothes... I mean, obviously I've been short of them. I had Yuuji run out and get a few things earlier in the week, and well, he's got good fashion sense most of the time... but I'd trust Nikki to dress me just a tad bit more. Then again..." Narcissus speared some of his salad and chewed thoughtfully for a moment. "Nothing flashy... I mean, we ARE in a disaster zone... so if I appeared more down to earth in terms of clothing, it might send a better impression... No one wants to see a celebrity in a situation like this, suddenly living it up while other people are struggling. And while it may be the truth, because obviously we're not stuck out on the streets or in shelters, it's just bad press to present things like that."

Okay so obviously, Akihiko COULD think about things from the business end. But there was a part of the man that just felt... changed. He couldn't put his finger on it really, but his soul somehow just... well... felt different. There was obviously a greater appreciation for tact and decorum from the man, even if he HAD royally pissed off Hiroki with his actions toward Nezumi recently. But it was as if Akihiko was ready to willingly change his image to the world... even if he still maintained a sort of guise to those he worked with.

Baby steps... one thing at a time. With the release of his album, which would be under his true name, with the dedication of the album, with an announcement of two versions of the album, and with the soon promise that all the proceeds from the CD sales of the Special Edition of the album would go to charity to help those in Hawaii... Narcissus would be pushed further and further from the forefront of Akihiko's personality.

At least, that's what the young Koyasu hoped anyway.

Smiling, Akihiko shook his head, "And here I thought it'd be fun to have you open for me on my tour." he spoke, sipping his beer again. "You'd get far more exposure being my opening act, then touring small venues. You'd have an hour of performance, all to yourself. Then a thirty minute intermission. Then I'd take the stage for a good two... two and a half hours. Not to mention you'd be all over Japan." smirking, Akihiko laughed softly. "Maybe you could even cover one of my songs for the dvd version of the performance."

He didn't say anything about Christmas though.
That subject... well... it hurt.
And he didn't want to dwell on the pain that the mere idea brought up within him.

(((OOC: Sorry about my absence, been unpacking and such. Plus it's nice to finally just be somewhere quiet, hehehe. But I listened to a bunch of Gakupo while reading the stuff between Nez and Hiroki so I'm in the mood! Hehehe. I'm gonna want to time skip to the next day or next couple of days, depending on what you guys want. I'm thinking we should be on day 13 and Koy can have his press conference. But I want input from you guys before I do that, hehe.

Oh and what Koy's meaning about covering the song is kinda like what Jun-Ji did during one of the RRII practices where he covered "Ghost" and GACKT was watching from the seats.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:18 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Hahaha! I suppose I did. And seeing your face like this just makes me even more happy. At home though...don't expect me buy big meals like this. I don't think I could afford it there." He smirked because food was a lot cheaper in the US.

"Well yeah...mmm...we just got to find out if the box got delivered. I'm not sure what Nikki-san would have packed. I don't know him. So...I hope you're right. I don't even know where he got my measurements." he leaned his head on his hand and thought for a moment, "But your right, anything flashy in this area would give the wrong impression." He said as he finished another jalapeño popper. There was so much to think about, things he really hadn't considered about the business he was learning about. But every time Akihiko spoke about it, Michi learned something new. "I am looking forward to your... announcement of the new album. But have you spoke with Yammi-san yet. So the rest of the band is ready for it?"

"What??? Open for you on a...tour...?" His jaw dropped to the table and he stuttered for a few moments. "Are you...s..s..serious?" Wow. That really did catch him off guard and he finally dragged his jaw off the table. "I'd be all over...Japan? You think I could be ready for your...tour?" Michi still sat there just trying to figure it all out.

Hiroki never mentioned any possibilities like that. In fact he might have not considered that possible for a few years at least as he built up some...material.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

"A girl? You? Mmmm?" he seemed amused by the comment and took a bite his dessert. "I can't see you wearing a dress to work." he chuckled as he licked the cream off his lips.

He watched the mouse enjoy the treat and the rose and it seemed that things were going a much better direction that prior so he finished the dessert and then paid for the bill.

As he was about to speak a man came up to him and said, "Hiroki-san, the box sent by Nikki-san has been delivered to your room."

"Ah, thank you.I'll take care of it from here." Hiroki answered then looked at Nezumi. "There will clothing and shoes for Narcissus, Takagi-san, and Takana-san. We will drop off the clothing tonight so they won't be left naked tomorrow. Nikki-san was rather determined to have clothes sent saying we'd not cloth 'his stars' properly. I've been rather amused with Izzy Lucky's Indie crew...mmm...ah...now Narcissus' crew. I think the contracts got signed. Mm...they're a very supportive determined lot but they are more apt to follow Narcissus or...well..mm...yes. You might have a difficult time for awhile getting into their fold."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:21 pm
User Image

"Dress? Well I....really I just..." Nezumi was a bit flustered as he tried to think of how to react to such a statement.
"Well, I certainly wouldn't wear one to work!" he finally settled on making that statement, the most serious of looks on his cute face. He hadn't meant to say he would be likely to wear one outside of work, but it did kind of sound that way.
Of course, thinking about that made the mouse re-examine what Hiroki had said...

"Wait...you mean you can imagine me wearing a dress any other time?" the manager asked, a naughty gleam in his eye as he teased the secretary.
"My...you must have some sort of....imagination."
Teasing Hiroki in such a way was almost an experiment in boundaries for Nezumi. So far, he had been able to get fairly comfortable with the man. He hoped such kidding around wasn't going too far.

After his dessert was finished, he picked up the rose and carried it gently as he walked with the secretary.

"Clothing and shoes. That's wonderful. Much needed for them. I've heard tell of Nikki-san. Seems like he's a very dependable type that cares for those he works with. Ah, but yes...I know what you mean. It'll be a long time before that whole group gets used to me. I wasn't there with them at the beginning, so it's only natural to expect a fair amount of rejection at first, especially given the circumstances. Nothing I'm not expecting."
Work would require him to tread gently and carefully for quite a while, he was sure. It would take baby steps.
For now, everyone had to take baby steps. It was the only way to make it though this disaster.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:31 pm
On the other side of the world, Yammi, Jaz and Nikki had long talks of about their friend, Izzy. Hard to imagine that the group would lose one good friend.

Yammi-san had sat in front of the tv set with a beer...and watched the last images of his friend and Narcissus....well what had that man really done? Those looks...was it for fun, was it in anger? What had happened? All he knew was that Narcissus was alive but there were many things he needed to answer for.

Looking up from the TV, Yammi glanced back at Nikki who had drowned himself in to a drunken silly stupor. They had waited this long before they really decided that Izzy was probably...dead. He doubted that any funeral would be held so this was their going away party for their friend.

The rest of the band...the drank and talked about happier times when they were a little younger and a little less bright. Yammi also watched Jaz...the only one that didn't drink to much or too fast. He was quiet and that...well that was his way.

Eventually, Yammi started plucking down the strings of his guitar letting it cry for him. He didn't have the gracious words of others so he let his guitar speak for him.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:01 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki just laughed when the mouse exclaimed that he wouldn't wear a dress to work. "Well of course not silly." he answered teasing right back. He had to admit the flustered face under those glasses brought another smile to his lips. But then...there was an interesting tease sent right back at him.

"Now that could be very...interesting." he chuckled as he they started walking. "A nice pink dress....with an apron." Oh he could play for awhile with this if he had the time. "You might need a little lipstick...." He looked back and winked at Nezumi very clear he was kidding around.

Going to the elevator he waited there for a moment until it arrived to take them upstairs, "Yes, he did very well with costuming at the charity event. Well, I hope that eventually they will come to accept things."

Once they got off the elevator, Hiroki opened up his room and found the very large box. Opening it, he peered inside and then looked up at Nezumi. "Ah at least Nikki had a sense to tag the goods. Well looks like we've a small project here before we can get any rest."

He started pulling out the clothes and separating the piles. "Seems like we have a few days worth for each of them."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:43 am
(OOC: I'm ok with moving things forward a few days to the 13....Seems like unless the boys go out and start doing volunteer work they aren't going to get too much done. LOL)  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:40 am
User Image

Hiroki made Nezumi laugh. A lot.
As they worked together, sorting and delivering the outfits sent by Nikki, they shared quite a few jokes and teases.

And so the time passed, work getting done as a friendship began to develop.
Perhaps...just perhaps....into something more...Nezumi hoped.

((OOC: I'd like to finish whatever happens with Naoko and Hayato, but other than that, I'm good.))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games