Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3151 3152 3153 3154 3155 3156 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 am

*yawns then hops out of the stool to make another cappuccino - steams of the cream and pours it over the espresso and returns to her seat picking up where she left off in the files*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:23 am

*Finishes up her latte real quick.* I just thought this could be something different. I'm fond of formal attire too, but I sometimes go to so many events…do you have any idea just how many formal gowns I own? stare

Anyway, thanks for the input. I'll have to take a peek in my closet and see what I can come up with.
*Goes over to the sink behind the bar and washes out her cup.* Thanks for the great idea Ryzan. I wouldn't have thought about anything like this if you hadn't triggered it. I'll see you later on and you can check out my progress. wink See you all later.

*She goes into her office, does the security scans and heads down to her chambers to go search her vast closet. gonk *

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:07 am

*picks up his steamer and takes a sip*
She sure gets into some of the strangest things sometimes...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:10 am

*looks up from her files then back down again*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:15 am

-comes up from her chambers- Good morning, peeps. -goes over to the fridge to find something to drink-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 am

Bwael kre'tan, fair dame~
*waves to her and sips his latte*

I hope everything is well for you.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:28 am

*looks up and smiles at Dame*
Oh you look very cute today love.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 am

*puts her papers away in a folder and stands up*
I have to head out for lunch today - see you all a bit later
*smiles sweetly the heads out the door*

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:45 am

*checks his watch and groans*
I think Ryzan and I need to try to get some sleep. Our schedules are all out of whack.

*finishes up his steamer and stands, helping Ryzan out of his seat as well*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:50 am

*waves to Lady Ayami, leaving his half empty latte on the table as Tes helps him up*
Gi ussta~ sweatdrop I suppose the coffee would not be helping any.

*waves to dame and smiles*
Aluve'~

*takes Tes' hand, interlacing their fingers as they go into the office, past the bookcase passage, and down the corridor to their quarters*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:50 am

Thanks Ayami! -waves to her as she leaves-

Oh, alright boys. Ya'll have sweet dreams. -smiles at them and pours a cup of cranberry juice-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:17 am

-dame finishes her cup of juice, goes over to the sink, quickly washes all the dishes and puts them on the drying rack then exits the bar, heading over to Lily's-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:41 am

She heads out the back door of her quarters and meets with the crew, who are finishing up the construction of the wave pool. The trucks arrive with the sand and they begin creating the "beach". The foreman assures her that the tiki bar will be finished by the end of the day, and the volleyball court will be set up as well.

The caterer shows up, bringing a large BBQ pit on a trailer and pulls over to one side. Picnic tables are set up near the cooking area and he meets with her finalizing the beach menu for Saturday.

Her phone rings, and she answers it, and confirms the time for the band to come and set up. She tells the band they are welcome to come early and enjoy the festivities and food before they play. Disconnecting the call, she decides the rest of the decorating can be done tomorrow. She gives the foreman a check for the project and also pays the caterer as well. She leaves the group with a wave and heads back to her quarters to finish the last minute plans for the decorations.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:39 pm

{{Well this week has just been one gigantic s**t storm. Icys account has been banned and everything that was on there is lost to whatever hole they place banned accounts. I'm just at a loss right now and can't think of what to do}}

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:53 pm

((OMG!
banned????
but why?
))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3151 3152 3153 3154 3155 3156 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games