Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:12 pm
Important!: Hello! So this is character I made before the genjutsu system was updated. AFterwards I was just to busy but now I'm back so I just refreshed him to match the new system and changed his village. I hope this is okay!

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Rayne Phenax Heloise
Nickname: Ray, Storm
Birthdate: 6/23

Height: 5’8”
Weight: 145 lbs

Nindo: “I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.”
Personality:
Rayne is one of the kindest people some may ever meet. He is concerned about other’s well-being, health, and happiness, and will do anything in his power to make sure the people he is around and close to are happy and doing well. Due to his bleeding heart, however, Rayne will often spread himself too thin. Attempting to help everyone he can and pushing his own needs to the rear, he often overworks himself and can become deeply unhappy. The primary example for this is how he reacts to the will of his parents. In order to keep them happy and satisfy their expectations of him, he has continued to go to the ninja academy even if he does not want to. His overindulgence in helping others and lack of caring for himself, coupled with his powerful bloodline led to the creation of “Storm.”
Unlike Rayne, Storm is incredibly selfish and cruel, interested only in his own goals and desires, a large part of which is the advancement of his bloodline as it is the source of his power and existence. The only other individual Storm could be said to care for is Rayne, and only out of necessity: if Rayne dies, then so does Storm. However, due to Rayne’s strong willpower and lack of malice, Storm has grown close to becoming nothing more than the whisper in the back of his mind. It was only when Rayned used genjutsu that Storm could apply any amount of influence, so in order to do what was best for both of them, Storm has manipulated Rayne’s psyche into being unable to perform anything but genjutsu. If Rayne, ever eager to please, wants to become a successful shinobi so that he does not disappoint his parents, then it is inevitable that he uses genjutsu, yet every time he uses genjutsu, Storm’s persona--domineering, selfish, and pretty much the opposite of everything Rayne stands for (for better or for worse)--comes closer to the surface.

Village: Kirigakure
Title: Genin
First/Second Class: Genjutsu
____DisciplineInception - Chakra Sense added to all genjutsu; Sight sense strengthened (+1 rank)
____DisciplineMental Defenses - Sight (-1 rank in cost, -1 rank when used against Rayne)
____DisciplineREM sleep - Base Duration of genjutsu increased by 1 post, -5 chakra to upkeep cost of techniques

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Sakkakugan

Chakra Pool:470
Stamina Pool: 30
Chakra Element: None
Chakra Color: The right shade of blue
Chakra Materialization: For the most part it creates a gentle and smooth pulse, with random notes flickering into existence within the aura. As Rayne's emotional intensity heightens, it resembles a billowing cloud, with streaks of lightning-looking chakra firing off rapidly in different directions.

Passive Status Increases:
• Strength ► {None

• Speed ► None

• Reflex ► None

• Fortitude ► None

Strengths:
• Teamwork: Preferring to assist and not take the spotlight, Rayne values working closely with one another to accomplish tasks. As such, his skills reverberate around setting things up for his teammates. While performing, teamwork may decrease very quickly.
• Genjutsu: With the power of his bloodline and “Storm,” Rayne is a very strong genjutsu user and has much potential if he were to dedicate himself.
Weaknesses:
• Physically Weak: While his genjutsu are very strong, Rayne is completely incompetent in melee brawls. While he has a good reaction time, he is simply unable to hold up against constant blows and hits.
• Overly Passive: Rayne’s wishes for everyone’s betterment conflicts with his will to fight. Often time he pushes off the want to fight or began combat, and while in combat looks to trap or force submission while fighting. While performing this changes and aggression increases.

Fears:
• Failing to achieve any of his own wants. Realistically, he fears his inability to live his own life free of the expectations of others. (Rayne)
• Rayne’s independance. Rayne’s own insecurities are the essence of Storm’s strength and existence. By magnifying his current thoughts and self flaws, Storm keeps Rayne in the tight grip of his parents. Rayne’s execution of his own free will is the very foundation of what may destroy Storm outright. (Storm)
• Running out of pumpkin spice latte. (Both)

Reductions:
• Learn genjutsu three [4] posts faster
• Genjutsu Rank D – C cost [5] less chakra to perform
• Genjutsu Rank B – A cost [10] less chakra to perform
• Genjutsu Rank S cost [20] less chakra to perform
• Kai costs [10] less chakra to perform

Personal Attributes:
• Otherwordly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. ) - Bloodline
•Life Sense: Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it. - Bloodline
• The Devil’s Noose - Rayne is incapable of using all ninjutsu except for the default starting six, but he has a not often seen mastery over his genjutsu, gaining an extra genjutsu discipline, REM sleep.
• Spiral of the Storm: at 75% chakra and above all jutsu are moderately decreased in strength, 30-75% chakra all jutsu are normal, and 30% and lower jutsu get a moderate increase in strength

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両{Money} 0
AC: {Advancement credit} 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || →
• {Second Tree Here} || →
• {Third Tree Here} || →
• {Fourth Tree Here} || →

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 24
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Flute
Weapon Range: -
Weapon Weight: 2 pounds
Weapon Size: 18.5 x 6.00 x 6.00 inches
Weapon Location: Stays folded up around waste.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• Flute (Sometimes uses a violin)
• 5 Shuriken
• 10 Kunai
• Standard attire
• Staff Paper
• Ink set to write on paper

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e s

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X] {Please include links for training}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Rayne’s family life was always quaint and simply. While growing up he was the youngest in a family of five, with two older brothers and both of his parents still living with him. Throughout his childhood, Rayne watched on as both of his older siblings grew up to graduate the ninja academy and become successful ninja in both the village’s eyes and his parent’s eyes. Yet while his brothers happily grew to become strong ninja, Rayne was entranced by the beauty of music.
Begging his parents, they finally gave in and allowed him to take music lessons from a local instructor. Along the way, they both hoped that after playing for a year or two their son would grow out of this curiosity and devote his life to going into the Konoha ninja academy. However, as time progressed, Ray grew to love his craft more and more. Dedicating hours each day to practice and some minor composing. As time passed, his parents grew more concerned and in their heavy handed fashion forced him into the ninja academy.
While attending the academy, Ray was constantly overshadowed in many of the subject matter. It was not the concept of them he struggled with however, it was his lack of dedication to the material. Still, he did enough to stay above average and keep his parents sated. Unbeknownst to him, the teachers had picked up on a few of his skills. Even with the small amount of effort they gave, they easily identified his already high level of chakra control. It was a family trait that his brothers possessed and pushed them into studying heavy ninjutsu with a bit of genjutsu. Excited at this prospect, his parents gradually began pushing him harder and harder.
While trying to satisfy both sides of his life – his parents and himself – Rayne finally decided to tell them his issues one day on the way to one of his recitals. The results were disastrous, ending with his parents claiming that his rebellious attitude was a result of his musical instructor and that they would go to this performance to save face but he would not be coming back. His life would be dedicated to the ninja academy. Devastated, Rayne tried to hold everything together even while he began playing yet halfway through the performance he could feel himself breaking. Beyond that, everything was a grey blur. What he did see though, was the awakening of the latent bloodline his family carried and a sudden change in caring for him. Insisting that he do what he wants and they would support him. As he slept he met him for the first time, he met Storm.
From there it was a constant struggle, the eyes giving him greater power at Storm’s increasing growth and dominance over his mind. A standstill was reached when Rayne agreed to remain in classes at the academy to everyone’s shock as long as his focus was on the right place. Teachers noticed the sudden change in awareness and the steady growth of chakra control as he moved a bit above halfway finally. Not enough to ever be at the top, but enough to finally be important within his class. His personality remained intact, and the kind and caring Rayne remained in the forefront of his mind. With every genjutsu cast though, every performance done there was always that shifting of power and the growing madness. The cunning, cruel Storm and the kind, caring Rayne. Two sides of the same coin in a constant struggle for control. A war still raging in his mind that in time either Rayne or his growing power would lose.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:14 am
Ergo War

User Image
Full Name: Mitsukuni Hatake
Nickname: Mitsu
Birthdate: December 10

Height: 53.5 inches
Weight: 78 lbs

Nindo: "When my heart falters, I let Bushido be my guide."
Personality: Mitsukuni is seen as calm and nonchalant, even in the face of peril. This is the result of his upbringing as part of a samurai family, and his instruction from an early age in the ways of Bushido. While his family would have preferred him to be more reserved in nature than simply nonchalant, it seems an inescapable by-product of being part of the Hatake bloodline. That being said, his manners aren't exactly on par with the supreme formality of other samurai-types he has encountered, but it doesn't seem to bother him. While very little can visually agitate him, the presence of bugs is one way to surely make his skin crawl. He will stay as far away from an Aburame Clan member as possible, and has been seen fervently stamping the life out of any bug that crawls too close to him. While appearing to have little worldly cares, Mitsukuni does possess a passionate core. He is by no means a slacker in any regard, knowing full well the work it takes to perfect one's art, and he would never forgive himself if he lost a comrade because of his own shortcomings.
Village: Konohagakure
First Class: Bukijutsu
____DisciplineSamurai
Second Class: Tamer
____DisciplineBeast Master

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Full Name: Paisho
Nickname: Pai
Species: White Shiba Inu (canine)
Height: 16 in (at the withers)
Weight: 22 lbs

Chakra Pool: 125
Stamina Pool: 125
Chakra Element: Lightning
Chakra Color: Pale Blue
Chakra Materialization: Erratic Flicker

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Weakness to Wind-element Chakra
• Hard time keeping up with High-Speed attacks
Fears:
• Failing to protect Mitsukuni
• Snakes

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 // 08

Bloodline: Hatake

Chakra Pool: 270
Stamina Pool: 250
Chakra Element: Lightning, Earth
Chakra Color: White
Chakra Materialization: Charged White Aura

• Strength ► 1 D.R.
→ Tamer Attribute
• Speed ► 0 D.R.
→ {Where does this come from?}
• Reflex ► 0 D.R.
• Fortitude ► 0 D.R.

Strengths:
• Level-Headed, even in intense situations
• Good at Predicting the Flow of Battle
Weaknesses:
• Weak Genjutsu Ability
• Difficulty Withstanding Brute Force
Fears:
• Losing a Comrade
• Bugs
Reductions:
• Raiton [Lightning] techniques cost one [1] post less to learn. (Hatake)

Tamer Attributes → 01 // 01
• Slight (1 D.R.) Strength boost when fighting alongside canines.

Personal Attributes:
• x1.5 Ryo gain from jobs/fights/missions
• +20 base chakra

Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• Religion (Shinto) || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 09
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01

Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 40 in (3.3 ft)
Weapon Weight: 1.25 kg (2.75 lbs)
Weapon Size: [Blade] 70 cm (27.5 in), [Hilt] 31.75 cm (12.5 in)
Weapon Location: Sheathed on the left hip for day wear, or secured to the back for easy maneuverability.

• 5 Kunai knives
• 10 Shuriken
• Leaf headband (blue), worn on the forehead
• Katana

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ]
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Doton

Hatake Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kyouzou [Mirror Image Taijutsu]
STAGE ONE - E

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Tetsu no Ryu [Samurai Bukijutsu]
STAGE ONE - E

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Formless Slots Used → 00 // 02
Katana [Locked]
• {D-rank} + Genin
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Mitsukuni Hatake was raised as the adopted son of a Konohagakure samurai family, and as such, was taught the way of Bushido from a very young age. He grew up watching his elders train, and learning to admire the seemingly effortless, yet deadly way that they wielded their blades, like they were an extension of their own bodies. He began his mental training at home, from the age of four: meditation, discipline, and focus. His physical training began at the age of six, when he entered the Ninja Academy. It was also at this time that his family gave him a gift - a fluffy, snow white nin-ken pup which he named Paisho. It was in honor of his bloodline, they had told him, as they knew how gifted the Hatake were with their ninja dogs. From that moment on, Mitsukuni and Paisho became inseparable.

At the Academy, Mitsukuni trained hard with one goal in mind: To be allowed to study Tetsu no Ryu with the elders of his family. He tempered his body with grueling exercises and learned to manipulate his chakra and perform ninjutsu. After five long years of training at the Academy, he finally graduated. It was a joyous occasion for his family, for they truly loved him as one of their own - and after the graduation ceremony, when he returned home, he found another gift waiting for him. The elder men in his family sat him down and presented to him his very own katana - the soul of the samurai. That was the proudest moment of Mitsukuni's life, up until that point. Now officially an Academy graduate, he is ready to step forward into the world of the shinobi, with his loyal companion and his treasured blade to help him forge his way.

Professor Foxtrot

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:57 pm
    Everything looks to be in order. Approved.

Solarius flare
Important!: Hello! So this is character I made before the genjutsu system was updated. AFterwards I was just to busy but now I'm back so I just refreshed him to match the new system and changed his village. I hope this is okay!

User Image
Full Name: Rayne Phenax Heloise
Nickname: Ray, Storm
Birthdate: 6/23

Height: 5’8”
Weight: 145 lbs

Nindo: “I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.”
Personality:
Rayne is one of the kindest people some may ever meet. He is concerned about other’s well-being, health, and happiness, and will do anything in his power to make sure the people he is around and close to are happy and doing well. Due to his bleeding heart, however, Rayne will often spread himself too thin. Attempting to help everyone he can and pushing his own needs to the rear, he often overworks himself and can become deeply unhappy. The primary example for this is how he reacts to the will of his parents. In order to keep them happy and satisfy their expectations of him, he has continued to go to the ninja academy even if he does not want to. His overindulgence in helping others and lack of caring for himself, coupled with his powerful bloodline led to the creation of “Storm.”
Unlike Rayne, Storm is incredibly selfish and cruel, interested only in his own goals and desires, a large part of which is the advancement of his bloodline as it is the source of his power and existence. The only other individual Storm could be said to care for is Rayne, and only out of necessity: if Rayne dies, then so does Storm. However, due to Rayne’s strong willpower and lack of malice, Storm has grown close to becoming nothing more than the whisper in the back of his mind. It was only when Rayned used genjutsu that Storm could apply any amount of influence, so in order to do what was best for both of them, Storm has manipulated Rayne’s psyche into being unable to perform anything but genjutsu. If Rayne, ever eager to please, wants to become a successful shinobi so that he does not disappoint his parents, then it is inevitable that he uses genjutsu, yet every time he uses genjutsu, Storm’s persona--domineering, selfish, and pretty much the opposite of everything Rayne stands for (for better or for worse)--comes closer to the surface.

First/Second Class: Genjutsu
____DisciplineInception - Chakra Sense added to all genjutsu; Sight sense strengthened (+1 rank)
____DisciplineMental Defenses - Sight (-1 rank in cost, -1 rank when used against Rayne)
____DisciplineREM sleep - Base Duration of genjutsu increased by 1 post, -5 chakra to upkeep cost of techniques

Bloodline: Sakkakugan

Chakra Pool:470
Stamina Pool: 30
Chakra Element: None
Chakra Color: The right shade of blue
Chakra Materialization: For the most part it creates a gentle and smooth pulse, with random notes flickering into existence within the aura. As Rayne's emotional intensity heightens, it resembles a billowing cloud, with streaks of lightning-looking chakra firing off rapidly in different directions.

• Strength ► {None

• Speed ► None

• Reflex ► None

• Fortitude ► None

Strengths:
• Teamwork: Preferring to assist and not take the spotlight, Rayne values working closely with one another to accomplish tasks. As such, his skills reverberate around setting things up for his teammates. While performing, teamwork may decrease very quickly.
• Genjutsu: With the power of his bloodline and “Storm,” Rayne is a very strong genjutsu user and has much potential if he were to dedicate himself.
Weaknesses:
• Physically Weak: While his genjutsu are very strong, Rayne is completely incompetent in melee brawls. While he has a good reaction time, he is simply unable to hold up against constant blows and hits.
• Overly Passive: Rayne’s wishes for everyone’s betterment conflicts with his will to fight. Often time he pushes off the want to fight or began combat, and while in combat looks to trap or force submission while fighting. While performing this changes and aggression increases.

Fears:
• Failing to achieve any of his own wants. Realistically, he fears his inability to live his own life free of the expectations of others. (Rayne)
• Rayne’s independance. Rayne’s own insecurities are the essence of Storm’s strength and existence. By magnifying his current thoughts and self flaws, Storm keeps Rayne in the tight grip of his parents. Rayne’s execution of his own free will is the very foundation of what may destroy Storm outright. (Storm)
• Running out of pumpkin spice latte. (Both)

Reductions:
• Learn genjutsu three [4] posts faster
• Genjutsu Rank D – C cost [5] less chakra to perform
• Genjutsu Rank B – A cost [10] less chakra to perform
• Genjutsu Rank S cost [20] less chakra to perform
• Kai costs [10] less chakra to perform

Personal Attributes:
• Otherwordly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. ) - Bloodline
•Life Sense: Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it. - Bloodline
• The Devil’s Noose - Rayne is incapable of using all ninjutsu except for the default starting six, but he has a not often seen mastery over his genjutsu, gaining an extra genjutsu discipline, REM sleep.
• Spiral of the Storm: at 75% chakra and above all jutsu are moderately decreased in strength, 30-75% chakra all jutsu are normal, and 30% and lower jutsu get a moderate increase in strength

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || →
• {Second Tree Here} || →
• {Third Tree Here} || →
• {Fourth Tree Here} || →

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 24

Weapon Type: Flute
Weapon Range: -
Weapon Weight: 2 pounds
Weapon Size: 18.5 x 6.00 x 6.00 inches
Weapon Location: Stays folded up around waste.

• Flute (Sometimes uses a violin)
• 5 Shuriken
• 10 Kunai
• Standard attire
• Staff Paper
• Ink set to write on paper

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

Rayne’s family life was always quaint and simply. While growing up he was the youngest in a family of five, with two older brothers and both of his parents still living with him. Throughout his childhood, Rayne watched on as both of his older siblings grew up to graduate the ninja academy and become successful ninja in both the village’s eyes and his parent’s eyes. Yet while his brothers happily grew to become strong ninja, Rayne was entranced by the beauty of music.
Begging his parents, they finally gave in and allowed him to take music lessons from a local instructor. Along the way, they both hoped that after playing for a year or two their son would grow out of this curiosity and devote his life to going into the Konoha ninja academy. However, as time progressed, Ray grew to love his craft more and more. Dedicating hours each day to practice and some minor composing. As time passed, his parents grew more concerned and in their heavy handed fashion forced him into the ninja academy.
While attending the academy, Ray was constantly overshadowed in many of the subject matter. It was not the concept of them he struggled with however, it was his lack of dedication to the material. Still, he did enough to stay above average and keep his parents sated. Unbeknownst to him, the teachers had picked up on a few of his skills. Even with the small amount of effort they gave, they easily identified his already high level of chakra control. It was a family trait that his brothers possessed and pushed them into studying heavy ninjutsu with a bit of genjutsu. Excited at this prospect, his parents gradually began pushing him harder and harder.
While trying to satisfy both sides of his life – his parents and himself – Rayne finally decided to tell them his issues one day on the way to one of his recitals. The results were disastrous, ending with his parents claiming that his rebellious attitude was a result of his musical instructor and that they would go to this performance to save face but he would not be coming back. His life would be dedicated to the ninja academy. Devastated, Rayne tried to hold everything together even while he began playing yet halfway through the performance he could feel himself breaking. Beyond that, everything was a grey blur. What he did see though, was the awakening of the latent bloodline his family carried and a sudden change in caring for him. Insisting that he do what he wants and they would support him. As he slept he met him for the first time, he met Storm.
From there it was a constant struggle, the eyes giving him greater power at Storm’s increasing growth and dominance over his mind. A standstill was reached when Rayne agreed to remain in classes at the academy to everyone’s shock as long as his focus was on the right place. Teachers noticed the sudden change in awareness and the steady growth of chakra control as he moved a bit above halfway finally. Not enough to ever be at the top, but enough to finally be important within his class. His personality remained intact, and the kind and caring Rayne remained in the forefront of his mind. With every genjutsu cast though, every performance done there was always that shifting of power and the growing madness. The cunning, cruel Storm and the kind, caring Rayne. Two sides of the same coin in a constant struggle for control. A war still raging in his mind that in time either Rayne or his growing power would lose.

Looks good. Approved.

Professor Foxtrot
Ergo War

User Image
Full Name: Mitsukuni Hatake
Nickname: Mitsu
Birthdate: December 10

Height: 53.5 inches
Weight: 78 lbs

Nindo: "When my heart falters, I let Bushido be my guide."
Personality: Mitsukuni is seen as calm and nonchalant, even in the face of peril. This is the result of his upbringing as part of a samurai family, and his instruction from an early age in the ways of Bushido. While his family would have preferred him to be more reserved in nature than simply nonchalant, it seems an inescapable by-product of being part of the Hatake bloodline. That being said, his manners aren't exactly on par with the supreme formality of other samurai-types he has encountered, but it doesn't seem to bother him. While very little can visually agitate him, the presence of bugs is one way to surely make his skin crawl. He will stay as far away from an Aburame Clan member as possible, and has been seen fervently stamping the life out of any bug that crawls too close to him. While appearing to have little worldly cares, Mitsukuni does possess a passionate core. He is by no means a slacker in any regard, knowing full well the work it takes to perfect one's art, and he would never forgive himself if he lost a comrade because of his own shortcomings.
Village: Konohagakure
____DisciplineSamurai
____DisciplineBeast Master

Full Name: Paisho
Nickname: Pai
Species: White Shiba Inu (canine)
Height: 16 in (at the withers)
Weight: 22 lbs

Chakra Pool: 125
Stamina Pool: 125
Chakra Color: Pale Blue
Chakra Materialization: Erratic Flicker

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Weakness to Wind-element Chakra
• Hard time keeping up with High-Speed attacks
Fears:
• Failing to protect Mitsukuni
• Snakes

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 // 08

Chakra Pool: 270
Chakra Element: Lightning, Earth
Chakra Materialization: Charged White Aura

• Strength ► 1 D.R.
→ Tamer Attribute
• Speed ► 0 D.R.
• Reflex ► 0 D.R.
• Fortitude ► 0 D.R.

Strengths:
• Level-Headed, even in intense situations
• Good at Predicting the Flow of Battle
Weaknesses:
• Weak Genjutsu Ability
• Difficulty Withstanding Brute Force
Fears:
• Losing a Comrade
• Bugs
Reductions:
• Raiton [Lightning] techniques cost one [1] post less to learn. (Hatake)

• Slight (1 D.R.) Strength boost when fighting alongside canines.

Personal Attributes:
• x1.5 Ryo gain from jobs/fights/missions
• +20 base chakra

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• Religion (Shinto) || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 09
• Taijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01

Weapon Range: 40 in (3.3 ft)
Weapon Weight: 1.25 kg (2.75 lbs)
Weapon Size: [Blade] 70 cm (27.5 in), [Hilt] 31.75 cm (12.5 in)
Weapon Location: Sheathed on the left hip for day wear, or secured to the back for easy maneuverability.

• 5 Kunai knives
• 10 Shuriken
• Leaf headband (blue), worn on the forehead
• Katana

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique ]
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Doton

Hatake Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kyouzou [Mirror Image Taijutsu]
STAGE ONE - E

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Tetsu no Ryu [Samurai Bukijutsu]
STAGE ONE - E

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Formless Slots Used → 00 // 02
Katana [Locked]
• {D-rank} + Genin
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
{D-rank Slots}
{C-rank Slots}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

Mitsukuni Hatake was raised as the adopted son of a Konohagakure samurai family, and as such, was taught the way of Bushido from a very young age. He grew up watching his elders train, and learning to admire the seemingly effortless, yet deadly way that they wielded their blades, like they were an extension of their own bodies. He began his mental training at home, from the age of four: meditation, discipline, and focus. His physical training began at the age of six, when he entered the Ninja Academy. It was also at this time that his family gave him a gift - a fluffy, snow white nin-ken pup which he named Paisho. It was in honor of his bloodline, they had told him, as they knew how gifted the Hatake were with their ninja dogs. From that moment on, Mitsukuni and Paisho became inseparable.

At the Academy, Mitsukuni trained hard with one goal in mind: To be allowed to study Tetsu no Ryu with the elders of his family. He tempered his body with grueling exercises and learned to manipulate his chakra and perform ninjutsu. After five long years of training at the Academy, he finally graduated. It was a joyous occasion for his family, for they truly loved him as one of their own - and after the graduation ceremony, when he returned home, he found another gift waiting for him. The elder men in his family sat him down and presented to him his very own katana - the soul of the samurai. That was the proudest moment of Mitsukuni's life, up until that point. Now officially an Academy graduate, he is ready to step forward into the world of the shinobi, with his loyal companion and his treasured blade to help him forge his way.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name: Sumiko Uemura
Nickname:
Birthdate: August 3

Height: 5'8
Weight: 170 lbs

Nindo:
Personality: She thinks she's a princess and feels entitled to everything, but especially attention. She expects her needs to be met before others take care of themselves. She tends to believe she's better than everyone around her because she rarely fails what she puts her mind to. The catch is, she doesn't often try to do anything, really, unless she already knows she can succeed. To fail is to let her perception of herself drop and she doesn't want to accept that she's exactly like everyone else and there is nothing special about her. Despite her rude and entitled behavior, she wants to have genuine friends and craves attention.

Her other internal conflict is one between pride and shame. Her family name is somewhat well-known because of their wealth, but she also hates being overshadowed by every single member of her family. She likes to brag about her roots, but it's painfully obvious that she has no merits of her own. At the academy, she had tried to cash in on her family name to be fast-tracked to genin rank, though it didn't work and she had to earn it like everyone else. Now, she's torn between hiding her status in order to make a name for herself and just herself or working to further the influence her family has in order to earn their acceptance and praise.

Village: Otogakure
First Class: Ninjutsu
____DisciplineDual Wielder
Second Class: Sensor
____DisciplineResolution

Bloodline: Shoton

Chakra Pool: 450
Stamina Pool: 50
Chakra Element: Earth, Suiton
Chakra Color: Silver
Chakra Materialization: Generates above her head at first - most interpret this as a halo, but it's more akin to a crown.

• Strength ► {Total Bonus}
• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}
• Fortitude ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
• Quick reflexes
• Chakra control
Weaknesses:
• No taijutsu
• Underestimates opponents
Fears:
• Large animals, like horses
• Being ex-communicated from the village

Reductions:
• -2 Nin
• -2 Bukiutsu
Personal Attributes:
• +1 Bukijutsu slot
• -2 Bukijutsu posts, +1 Gen

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 22
Suiton : 00/06
Doton : 00/06
Maruton : 00/10
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 05
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Clip Point Knife
Weapon Range: 12 inches (blade itself 5 1/2 in)
Weapon Weight: 8 ounces
Weapon Size: 12.2 x 2 x 0.5 inches
Weapon Location: Right holster on belt

• x15 Kunai
• School outfit
• Belt with left and right holster for a knife, kunai, etc.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only unless otherwise specified.}
• Kai [ Release ]

Suion

Doton

Bloodline - Shoton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Enchantment

Instance

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 02
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

The middle child, Sumiko was almost destined to be neglected in her family. Her dad was a wealthy merchant, but often traveled away from the village for long periods of times. Her mom never kept him tied in Otogakure because she was too busy enjoying his riches and bragging about her daughters. Her oldest daughter, Erika, was an incredible business student herself and showered the family in meaningless gifts. Her youngest daughter, Rei, was one of the most artistic members of the village, and could use any medium to move people. Sumiko had no other choice but the join the shinobi path if she wanted to get attention and her own bragging rights, as any other path seemed to have her siblings' dirty hands all over it. In order to get the respect and affection she felt entitled to, she trained and trained and trained until she was accepted into the academy despite a distinct lack of shinobi ancestry.

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:56 pm
User Image
Full Name: Masato Umechika
Nickname: Masa
Birthdate: 5/16

Height: 5'9
Weight: 168 lbs

Nindo: "Honor and loyalty are simply relics of the dead."
Personality: Masato is about Masato. Cunning and arrogant,he believes he is destined to be all powerful and malevolent.

Village: Sunagakure
First Class: Taijutsu
____DisciplineBerserker
Second Class: Taijutsu
____DisciplineBrawler

Bloodline: Kemuriton

Chakra Pool:150
Stamina Pool: 350
Chakra Element: Katon, Fuuton
Chakra Color: Dark Red
Chakra Materialization: Chakra flows thickly around the user and thins out like smoke as it flows away.

• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
• Manipulative nature
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Lack of Friendships
• Genjutsu
Fears:
• Being forgotten or irrelevant
• Mild phobia of human touch outside combat

Reductions:
• -1 post for bukijutsu training.
• Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
Cloud of Judgement: Masato's physical strikes leaves plumes of smoke that inhibit vision
Clouded Prodigy: After learning one Taijutsu style, Masato may have any additional Taijutsu Style substituted for a bukujutsu style.

Ryo: 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Range: 38 Inches in length
Weapon Weight: 3lbs
Weapon Size: 28 inch blade, soldi steel guard seperating the 10' inch hilt.
Weapon Location: Left hip

• 5 Kunai
• 10 Senbon
• Hair pin
• Sunagakure Headband ( forehead )
• Arm Bandages

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Masato raised himself. He never had the heartache of losing a parent, mainly because he never had one nor desired one. He saw all people outside himself as unnecessary attachments. He only communicated with select individuals outside the passing needed comment or question. While he went relatively unnoticed by the male population of the village, several females were interested, although he tended to vanish when they would try to find him alone.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:36 pm
    Approved.

kiwis poet
Full Name: Sumiko Uemura
Nickname:
Birthdate: August 3

Weight: 170 lbs

Nindo:
Personality: She thinks she's a princess and feels entitled to everything, but especially attention. She expects her needs to be met before others take care of themselves. She tends to believe she's better than everyone around her because she rarely fails what she puts her mind to. The catch is, she doesn't often try to do anything, really, unless she already knows she can succeed. To fail is to let her perception of herself drop and she doesn't want to accept that she's exactly like everyone else and there is nothing special about her. Despite her rude and entitled behavior, she wants to have genuine friends and craves attention.

Her other internal conflict is one between pride and shame. Her family name is somewhat well-known because of their wealth, but she also hates being overshadowed by every single member of her family. She likes to brag about her roots, but it's painfully obvious that she has no merits of her own. At the academy, she had tried to cash in on her family name to be fast-tracked to genin rank, though it didn't work and she had to earn it like everyone else. Now, she's torn between hiding her status in order to make a name for herself and just herself or working to further the influence her family has in order to earn their acceptance and praise.

First Class: Ninjutsu
____DisciplineDual Wielder
Second Class: Sensor
____DisciplineResolution

Bloodline: Shoton

Chakra Pool: 450
Stamina Pool: 50
Chakra Element: Earth, Suiton
Chakra Color: Silver
Chakra Materialization: Generates above her head at first - most interpret this as a halo, but it's more akin to a crown.

• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
• Quick reflexes
• Chakra control
Weaknesses:
• No taijutsu
• Underestimates opponents
Fears:
• Large animals, like horses
• Being ex-communicated from the village

Reductions:
• -2 Nin
• -2 Bukiutsu
Personal Attributes:
• +1 Bukijutsu slot
• -2 Bukijutsu posts, +1 Gen

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 22
Suiton : 00/06
Doton : 00/06
Maruton : 00/10
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 05

Weapon Type: Clip Point Knife
Weapon Range: 12 inches (blade itself 5 1/2 in)
Weapon Weight: 8 ounces
Weapon Size: 12.2 x 2 x 0.5 inches
Weapon Location: Right holster on belt

• x15 Kunai
• School outfit
• Belt with left and right holster for a knife, kunai, etc.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Suion

Doton

Bloodline - Shoton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Enchantment

Instance

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 02
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

The middle child, Sumiko was almost destined to be neglected in her family. Her dad was a wealthy merchant, but often traveled away from the village for long periods of times. Her mom never kept him tied in Otogakure because she was too busy enjoying his riches and bragging about her daughters. Her oldest daughter, Erika, was an incredible business student herself and showered the family in meaningless gifts. Her youngest daughter, Rei, was one of the most artistic members of the village, and could use any medium to move people. Sumiko had no other choice but the join the shinobi path if she wanted to get attention and her own bragging rights, as any other path seemed to have her siblings' dirty hands all over it. In order to get the respect and affection she felt entitled to, she trained and trained and trained until she was accepted into the academy despite a distinct lack of shinobi ancestry.

Don't forget to submit a bloodline application! Your Cloud of Judgement PA sounds closer to the effects of a Jutsu to me. I'm not quite sure what to do with it to make it into a PA, but if you look over the Personal Attribute Guide and see something that would lend itself to such an effect, we can go from there.

Kondo Kaicho
User Image

Personality: Masato is about Masato. Cunning and arrogant,he believes he is destined to be all powerful and malevolent.

____DisciplineBerserker
____DisciplineBrawler

Chakra Color: Dark Red
Chakra Materialization: Chakra flows thickly around the user and thins out like smoke as it flows away.

• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
• Manipulative nature
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Lack of Friendships
• Genjutsu
Fears:

Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
Cloud of Judgement: Masato's physical strikes leaves plumes of smoke that inhibit vision
Clouded Prodigy: After learning one Taijutsu style, Masato may have any additional Taijutsu Style substituted for a bukujutsu style.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:

• 5 Kunai
• 10 Senbon
• Hair pin
• Arm Bandages

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Masato raised himself. He never had the heartache of losing a parent, mainly because he never had one nor desired one. He saw all people outside himself as unnecessary attachments. He only communicated with select individuals outside the passing needed comment or question. While he went relatively unnoticed by the male population of the village, several females were interested, although he tended to vanish when they would try to find him alone.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:55 pm
User Image
Full Name: Hiro Hatake
Nickname: White Dog
Birthdate: 17 Years Ago, June 10th

Weight: 120 lbs

Nindo: "Never Surrender, Protect that which is Good" - Even in the face of overwhelming odds Hiro is never one to back down if he believes the cause is just. Whether this be defending his home village or the honor of shinobi it doesn't matter. Many times growing up he has suffered because of this but will never go down without a fight.

Personality: Hiro is rather standard to his clans outlook. Aloof, suspiciously lazy, and extremely slow to move without reason. He has a fondness for all things that are innocent in nature and respects those that have good hearts. Outside of a few hobbies he is actually a very dedicated worker, though he'd never say as much, and trains just as hard as his fellow shinobi. It has also been noted that he has a particularly sensitive nose, one of the reason that he often keeps it covered with a face cover or half mask.

However when push comes to shove Hiro is someone that will never back down if he believes in what must be done. This could be something as simple as completing a mission on time, or life and death. The demeanor wont shift but his actions will become obvious that the mood has changed. As is the Hatake way.

Village: Konoha
First Class: Bloodline
____DisciplineBlood Bender
Second Class: Ninjutsu
____DisciplineElemental Specialist

Chakra Pool: 345
Stamina Pool: 145
Chakra Materialization: Crackling White Lightning

• Strength ► 0

• Speed ► 0

• Reflex ► 0

• Fortitude ► 0

Strengths:
• Overwhelming Opponents
• Extremely Perceptive
Weaknesses:
• Bull Headed
• Sensitive Nose
Fears:
• Cats
• Needles

Reductions:
• Learn bloodline techniques (1) post faster.
• Learn Lightning techniques (1) post faster.
• Learn Ninjutsu (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Fierce Heart - All lightning techniques can be treated as X rank. This may vary depending on what the technique actually does as typically it just puts more power into the technique but allows for much greater control and manipulation of his techniques.
• Prodigy of the Hatake - Gains (2) extra custom techniques related to bloodline.

Ryo: 0両

Missions Complete:

Job Titles
• -- || → --
• -- || → --

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 12
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 03

Weapon Type: Karambit Knife
Weapon Range: Roughly 10 Inches
Weapon Weight: 1lbs?
Weapon Size: A hooked dagger, the blade is 6 inches just about.
Weapon Location: Usually on his side.

• 10 Throwing Stars
• 5 Kunai
• Head Band (Forehead)
• Dark Green Robe (Inner Pockets to House Projectiles)
• Karambit Knife
• Combat Boots
• Face Cover (Think Kakashi)
• Black Pants
• Small Satchel on Back
• Wallet
• Unofficial Konoha Book Club Key Chain
• Crude Notepad

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Lightning

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Illusory

Instance

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

--
• --

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Sobagai Deba Sentou
• --

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00

Locked Formless
• --
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

Hiro's history wasn't particularly spectacular. He kept with his parents for most of his life and was raised the traditional way that Hatake are. At the age of 14 he decided to move out on his own, working part time jobs to support himself and save up money over the last few years, and began his formal training then. What lead him to his nindo wasn't necessarily some dramatic event so much as what he felt in his heart and observed in the world. Good had to be protected, and the Innocence and the Friendships that were made in this world had to have a defender. At worst Hiro has some stories of standing up to bullies or the odd rude shinobi for another but nothing serious as of yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:10 pm
Ergo War

For class specialty i'm not 100% certain

Hatake Bloodline techniques are all lightning. Description wise, even the clan revolves around it.

So, would

Elemental Specialist: You are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up. Specialist may still learn Maruton along with their element, and their slots for Maruton are mirrored from their element.

effect them?

If it does then there would be no need for me to take blood knight and i'd rather take blood bender. If some how that wasn't the case though then I'd definitely be taking blood knight.

Barry_VII

Bashful Bachelor

12,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:06 am
User Image

____DisciplineBerserker
____DisciplineBrawler

Chakra Color: Dark Grey

• Strength ►1
→ Berserker
• Speed ► 1
→ Brawler
• Reflex ► 1
→ Brawler
• Fortitude ► 1
→ Berserker,

Strengths:
• Manipulative nature
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Lack of Friendships
• Genjutsu
Fears:

Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
Cloud of Immunity: While his physical body is in its smoke form, Masato is invulnerable to poisons.
Chūdan Kemuri [Disrupting Smoke]:
The Kemuri's clan smoke has a special property to it. It can hide chakra signatures and disrupts chakra sensing within the smoke. Techniques D rank and higher block the Sharingan and other Custom dojutsu abilities to see chakra completely. Techniques C rank and higher block the Byakugans ability to see chakras completely. Sensors must be a rank higher than the user to sense chakra within the smoke.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:

• 5 Kunai
• 10 Senbon
• Hair pin
• Arm Bandages

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Xinyi Liuhe Quan
• Stage 1| 0 Techniques Learned

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:44 pm
User Image
Full Name: Taylor Childe
Nickname: Blondie
Birthdate: October 22nd
Height: Four foot four
Weight: Seventy Eight Pounds

Nindo: "As long as I have you, it's not so scary."
Personality: Taylor is inquisitive, but naive. He prefers to ask a question rather than ponder an answer. Ninjutsu is still a subject of magic to him. He views it with a sense of whimsy, and will easily be startled at nonchalant use of it. Finally, love and joy shine from his young heart. He believes that the world is inherently good, and will fight to keep it that way.

Rank: D (If it automatically starts off at D, then why even give the option on the profile skeleton?)
____Discipline Mystic Hero
____Discipline Elemental Partner

Bloodline: {If you have decided to not give your character a bloodline, choose from the four options written below and place it in this spot.
Wisdom: +1 PA, +2 custom techs, 10 jutsu slots

Chakra Pool: 250
Chakra Element: Lightning and Wind
Chakra Color: Gold
Chakra Materialization: Taylor's chakra takes the form of a golden phoenix with its wings extended.

• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
• Luck
• Quick, precise strikes.
Weaknesses:
• Has difficulties processing complex tactics
• Because Ninjutsu is still a mystic concept to him, he sometimes flinches when god tier power is shown.
Fears:
• The letter W in times new roman font on the center of an otherwise blank flashcard. He once read a reddit post which said that seeing such a thing was a sign of the zombie apocalypse.
• Losing Horus.

Reductions:
• Learns Bukijutsu one post faster
• Learns Taijutsu one post faster
Personal Attributes:
Collective Reasoning: Horus and Taylor have a natural, organic bond. Because of this, the two learn ninjutsu one post faster when they train together and they both train for the same technique.
Ninjutsu Scholar: Because of Taylor's fascination with ninjutsu, he is able to learn ninjutsu techniques one post faster.
We fight as one: When Taylor and Horus are within a ten feet radius of each other, Taylor can utilize the benefits of the Mystic Hero discipline to its next rank, meaning that at D-rank he can use up to C-ranked techniques without the need of hand seals.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 10 / 10 (With ten points flying around between him and Horus because of Elemental Partner bonus)
• Genjutsu : : 00 /00
• Taijutsu Styles : : 01 / 01

Weapon Type: Kusarigama
Weapon Range: Thirty feet
Weapon Weight: 16 pounds
Weapon Size: The short scythe part only has a six inch blade and an eighteen inch handle. The rest of the length is then it's chain, with a small weight at the end.
Weapon Location: On belt.

• 14x Kunai (Pouch on right leg thigh)
• 1x Windmill Shuriken (Pouch on right leg thigh)
• Earrings
• Hair tie
• Necklace
• Bandana / Hood thing

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Fuuton

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Konohagakure No Taijutsu

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Shinto Musu Ryu

Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

Taylor was once a slave in the land of the moon. He was sold in the service of Daigoro Hirohiko, and he served him diligently. After several years as a slave, he was then selected by a group of immortal Samurai in the land of the moon to be part of a surgery to become a robotic slave in order to serve the family for eternity. Thankfully, he avoided this destiny through a desperate flee with the help of his former owner. He escaped on his own and fled to the deserted region of Sunagakure. Alone and malnourished, death was swiftly coming for him before a young bird, a legendary thunderbird, took pity on his soul. It created thunderclouds which sheltered the boy from the sun, rain for him to quench his thirst, and protection against hostile elements. Taylor felt indebted to the bird, who only seems to show genuine interest in maintaining a friendship with him. After the two found the village, Taylor enrolled in the academy in order to make a new life for himself.

Full Name: Horus
Nickname: The Cloud Bringer
Species: Thunder bird, (think golden eagle with four wings)
Height: Five foot Nine
Weight: 93 pounds

Chakra Materialization: Horus' chakra appears as flashes of lightning which radiate from its body.

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Overwhelming
Weaknesses:
• Close Quarters
• Arrows
Fears:
• Swimming
• Becoming extinct.

Limitations: {How many of each technique it can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 06 // 06 (With ten points which can be split between tamer and pet).

Storm Bringer: Horus is able to learn lightning and windf ninjutsu one post faster.  

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:21 pm
    Approved.

Odoeb
User Image
Full Name: Hiro Hatake
Nickname: White Dog
Birthdate: 17 Years Ago, June 10th

Weight: 120 lbs

Nindo: "Never Surrender, Protect that which is Good" - Even in the face of overwhelming odds Hiro is never one to back down if he believes the cause is just. Whether this be defending his home village or the honor of shinobi it doesn't matter. Many times growing up he has suffered because of this but will never go down without a fight.

Personality: Hiro is rather standard to his clans outlook. Aloof, suspiciously lazy, and extremely slow to move without reason. He has a fondness for all things that are innocent in nature and respects those that have good hearts. Outside of a few hobbies he is actually a very dedicated worker, though he'd never say as much, and trains just as hard as his fellow shinobi. It has also been noted that he has a particularly sensitive nose, one of the reason that he often keeps it covered with a face cover or half mask.

However when push comes to shove Hiro is someone that will never back down if he believes in what must be done. This could be something as simple as completing a mission on time, or life and death. The demeanor wont shift but his actions will become obvious that the mood has changed. As is the Hatake way.

Village: Konoha
____DisciplineBlood Bender
Second Class: Ninjutsu
____DisciplineElemental Specialist

Chakra Pool: 345
Stamina Pool: 145
Chakra Materialization: Crackling White Lightning

• Strength ► 0

• Speed ► 0

• Reflex ► 0

• Fortitude ► 0

Strengths:
• Overwhelming Opponents
• Extremely Perceptive
Weaknesses:
• Bull Headed
• Sensitive Nose
Fears:
• Cats
• Needles

Reductions:
• Learn bloodline techniques (1) post faster.
• Learn Lightning techniques (1) post faster.
• Learn Ninjutsu (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Fierce Heart - All lightning techniques can be treated as X rank. This may vary depending on what the technique actually does as typically it just puts more power into the technique but allows for much greater control and manipulation of his techniques.
• Prodigy of the Hatake - Gains (2) extra custom techniques related to bloodline.

Ryo: 0両

Missions Complete:

Job Titles
• -- || → --
• -- || → --

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 12
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 03

Weapon Type: Karambit Knife
Weapon Range: Roughly 10 Inches
Weapon Weight: 1lbs?
Weapon Size: A hooked dagger, the blade is 6 inches just about.
Weapon Location: Usually on his side.

• 10 Throwing Stars
• 5 Kunai
• Head Band (Forehead)
• Dark Green Robe (Inner Pockets to House Projectiles)
• Karambit Knife
• Combat Boots
• Face Cover (Think Kakashi)
• Black Pants
• Small Satchel on Back
• Wallet
• Unofficial Konoha Book Club Key Chain
• Crude Notepad

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Lightning

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Illusory

Instance

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

--
• --

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Sobagai Deba Sentou
• --

Locked Formless
• --
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

Hiro's history wasn't particularly spectacular. He kept with his parents for most of his life and was raised the traditional way that Hatake are. At the age of 14 he decided to move out on his own, working part time jobs to support himself and save up money over the last few years, and began his formal training then. What lead him to his nindo wasn't necessarily some dramatic event so much as what he felt in his heart and observed in the world. Good had to be protected, and the Innocence and the Friendships that were made in this world had to have a defender. At worst Hiro has some stories of standing up to bullies or the odd rude shinobi for another but nothing serious as of yet.

Approved, but with a condition: the poison immunity does not apply to gaseous poisons or those with strange application methods (like uranium's radiation). If that's unacceptable, you can feel free to contact one of us to change it.

Kondo Kaicho
User Image

____DisciplineBerserker
____DisciplineBrawler

Chakra Color: Dark Grey

• Strength ►1
→ Berserker
• Speed ► 1
→ Brawler
• Reflex ► 1
→ Brawler
• Fortitude ► 1
→ Berserker,

Strengths:
• Manipulative nature
• Close Combat
Weaknesses:
• Lack of Friendships
• Genjutsu
Fears:

Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
Cloud of Immunity: While his physical body is in its smoke form, Masato is invulnerable to poisons.
Chūdan Kemuri [Disrupting Smoke]:
The Kemuri's clan smoke has a special property to it. It can hide chakra signatures and disrupts chakra sensing within the smoke. Techniques D rank and higher block the Sharingan and other Custom dojutsu abilities to see chakra completely. Techniques C rank and higher block the Byakugans ability to see chakras completely. Sensors must be a rank higher than the user to sense chakra within the smoke.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:

• 5 Kunai
• 10 Senbon
• Hair pin
• Arm Bandages

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton

Katon

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Xinyi Liuhe Quan
• Stage 1| 0 Techniques Learned

Your first fear and last PA need to be changed. Don't think there's a Reddit in the Shinobi Nations, as far as I know, and PA's can't enhance disciplines.

Mattysandwich
User Image

Personality: Taylor is inquisitive, but naive. He prefers to ask a question rather than ponder an answer. Ninjutsu is still a subject of magic to him. He views it with a sense of whimsy, and will easily be startled at nonchalant use of it. Finally, love and joy shine from his young heart. He believes that the world is inherently good, and will fight to keep it that way.

Rank: D (If it automatically starts off at D, then why even give the option on the profile skeleton?)

Bloodline: {If you have decided to not give your character a bloodline, choose from the four options written below and place it in this spot.

Chakra Materialization: Taylor's chakra takes the form of a golden phoenix with its wings extended.

• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
• Luck
Weaknesses:
• Because Ninjutsu is still a mystic concept to him, he sometimes flinches when god tier power is shown.
Fears:
• The letter W in times new roman font on the center of an otherwise blank flashcard. He once read a reddit post which said that seeing such a thing was a sign of the zombie apocalypse.
• Losing Horus.

Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
Collective Reasoning: Horus and Taylor have a natural, organic bond. Because of this, the two learn ninjutsu one post faster when they train together and they both train for the same technique.
Ninjutsu Scholar: Because of Taylor's fascination with ninjutsu, he is able to learn ninjutsu techniques one post faster.
We fight as one: When Taylor and Horus are within a ten feet radius of each other, Taylor can utilize the benefits of the Mystic Hero discipline to its next rank, meaning that at D-rank he can use up to C-ranked techniques without the need of hand seals.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 10 / 10 (With ten points flying around between him and Horus because of Elemental Partner bonus)

Weapon Size: The short scythe part only has a six inch blade and an eighteen inch handle. The rest of the length is then it's chain, with a small weight at the end.

• Earrings
• Hair tie
• Necklace
• Bandana / Hood thing

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Fuuton

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Konohagakure No Taijutsu

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Shinto Musu Ryu

Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

Taylor was once a slave in the land of the moon. He was sold in the service of Daigoro Hirohiko, and he served him diligently. After several years as a slave, he was then selected by a group of immortal Samurai in the land of the moon to be part of a surgery to become a robotic slave in order to serve the family for eternity. Thankfully, he avoided this destiny through a desperate flee with the help of his former owner. He escaped on his own and fled to the deserted region of Sunagakure. Alone and malnourished, death was swiftly coming for him before a young bird, a legendary thunderbird, took pity on his soul. It created thunderclouds which sheltered the boy from the sun, rain for him to quench his thirst, and protection against hostile elements. Taylor felt indebted to the bird, who only seems to show genuine interest in maintaining a friendship with him. After the two found the village, Taylor enrolled in the academy in order to make a new life for himself.

Chakra Materialization: Horus' chakra appears as flashes of lightning which radiate from its body.

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Overwhelming
Weaknesses:
• Close Quarters
• Arrows
Fears:
• Swimming
• Becoming extinct.

• Ninjutsu : : 06 // 06 (With ten points which can be split between tamer and pet).

Storm Bringer: Horus is able to learn lightning and windf ninjutsu one post faster.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:01 am
User Image

• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
• Luck
Weaknesses:
Fears:
• Any person counting beyond infinity, for they're clearly crazy.
• Losing Horus.

Reductions:
Personal Attributes:
We fight as one: When Taylor and Horus are within a twenty feet radius of each other, the two have a slight increase in speed and reflexes.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

• Earrings
• Hair tie
• Necklace
• Bandana / Hood thing

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Raiton

Fuuton

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Konohagakure No Taijutsu

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Shinto Musu Ryu

Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu
• Overwhelming
Weaknesses:
• Close Quarters
• Arrows
Fears:
• Swimming
• Becoming extinct.

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:20 pm
Mattysandwich

With the fixes Ergo asked for done, approved.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image
Full Name: Akula
Nickname: N/a
Birthdate: Abril 1

Height: 5ft10in
Weight: 190
Nindo: "New growth cannot exist without first the destruction of the old."
Personality: Akula is fairly stoic and meditative person whom rarely displaying his emotions outwardly. He believes expressing them is a sign of weakness and weaknesses are always exploited. He doesn't like to show any emotions, but that doesn't mean he has any. Behind his expressionless facade is a bloodthirsty fighter who wants nothing but to fight people. He takes everything seriously. But with all that tough exterior he has honored that he holds dear to his life. He will kill people but he will not harm a living soul if they are unconscious. His way of living is similar to Bushido. If you are allied with him in someway, he will have some level of comradery. He believes that the peace that the villages have is a complete fraud; they have control, not peace.
____DisciplineBlood Knight-
____DisciplineBerserker

Bloodline:Hyuuga
Chakra Pool:205
Stamina Pool: 295
Chakra Element: Wind
Chakra Color: Lime
Chakra Materialization: Chakra spews out of his arms like flames being blown by the wind
• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}
Strengths:
•Close and Midrange Combat
•Phenomenal Perception
•Taijutsu
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Limited to ninjutsu'
Fears:
• Losing his honor
• Drowning

Reductions:
• {Jutsu Learning reductions, Job Reductions, etc. These must come from somewhere, and cannot be simply added as desired.}
• All Hyuuga learn maruton ninjutsu [1] post faster.
• Learn Taijutsu one (2) post faster.[Bloodline+Taijutsu]
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Prefers Close Combat: By giving up the ability to learn Genjutsu Akula is able to learn an additional Taijutsu style and an additional Bukijutsu style
•Hyuuga's Taijutsu: Learning taijutsu and bloodline (1) post faster

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu: : 00 / 00

Weapon Range: 18in
Weapon Weight: 12lb
Weapon Location: Sheathed and carries it to his left
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon. An example is a "longsword" of "English make". However, adding that the pommel screws off and there's a hideout there is a no-no.)

• 10 shirukens
• 5 kunais
• YinyYang Symbol Labeled blue coat

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Wind

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kaiser
Konohagakure no Taijutsu
Kiss of Flesh and Steel

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Kasai: Rigorous
Hagane No Shunkan

Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

Before he was born his father was a Hyuuga that was from the branch household had a secret relationship with a woman that lived outside of the leaf. This woman lived in some poor village. The woman becomes pregnant with from the Hyuuga that both of them know until the obvious changes occur. The father, unfortunately, was given up as a sacrifice after an incident that happened between the main house and a clan from a different village. Akulas father had a brother that looked very similar and was from the main household. The woman didn't know what happened and never knew the truth and neither did he. The woman was from the sound village that was doing recon, but she will have to return with information that wasn't completed. When she returned to her village she was writing a book for his child because she knows that she cannot raise him. This book will be on what the world is like. She was told about the Hyuuga's systems of the Main House and Branch house. She knew how corrupted the villages are or see them corrupted with too much order. When the time came when she was giving birth, it was more than twenty hours of labor and when the child was born she died from exhaustion and her last breath was naming the child Akula.

CEOxJOE

Kondo Kaicho

Patriotic Capitalist

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:51 pm
Full Name: Shuichi Muramasa
Nickname:
Birthdate: 10/10

Height: 5'4
Weight: 113 lbs

Nindo: "Power is forged in Blood"
Personality: Shuichi is obsessed with creating the best steel weaponry. His obsession is unhealthy and it causes him to become single minded. His laser persision on his goal causes him to be very forgetful even in taking care of himself. If his work is interrupted, he becomes very angry, breaking out in rage if continued.

First Class: Worker Class
____DisciplineLegendary Smith
Second Class: Worker Class
____DisciplineBalanced Master: Weapon Specialist
Discipline

____Discipline Lifetime Disciple

Bloodline: Koton

Stamina Pool: 150
Chakra Element: Fire, Earth
Chakra Color: dark red
Chakra Materialization: manifests in a similar manner to a lava lamp.

• Strength ►

• Speed ►

• Reflex ►

• Fortitude ►

Strengths:
• Natural ability to recall properties of crafting materials
• Calculating, discerning eye.
Weaknesses:
• Psychologically deficient
• Emotionally fragile
Fears:
• His father's ghost
• Failing to craft his ideal weapon.

Reductions:
• -1 crafting times [ Legendary Smith ]

Personal Attributes:
Blacksmith's Tool: Because of his use with a long blacksmith's hammer, Shuichi begins with the hammer style, Kanadzuchi no Ryuusei available to learn.
Prodigy of the Craft: Jobs completed count twice towards rank advancements, reflecting the natural talents of Shuichi.

Ryo:
AC:

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• Smithing || → Apprentice Blacksmith
• || →
• || →
• || →

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: Blacksmith's Hammer
Weapon Range: 4 feet
Weapon Weight: 26 lbs
Weapon Size: 4 Foot Shaft with a 25lb weight on its end
Weapon Location: Belt

• 10 Shuriken
• 5 Kunai

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Katon

Black Steel Release

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Kanadzuchi no Ryuusei
• Stage 1

Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used

Raised by his father, a lowly blacksmith in the hidden mist village who was barely able to make ends meet with his meager skill, Shuichi despised his fathers craft. Still, his father had Shuichi accompany him to the forge everyday. One day, with a broken hand, Shuichi's father begged him to complete the sword he was requested to make for a new genin. With his father's special 4 foot blacksmith hammer, Shuichi began to fold the steel of the weapon while tempering the blade to just the right degree. When the job was completed, Shuichi had made a sword that out shined his father's best piece.
His father, realizing his son's genius began to employ him around his forge. Giving him a small salary for assistance. After a year of this, Shuichi realized his father's greed was what drove him to employ the young man. He cared nothing for his son's talents other than to line his own pockets.
The two had an argument over where the money of his labor was being spent. Shuichi discovered his father had arranged a ferry with the money to take him out of the land of mist and away from Shuichi and his mother. In an act of rage, Shuichi struck his father with his own smithing hammer, killing him in a single blow.
Realizing his crime, Shuichi burns his father's remains inside the forge, masking his sins permanently. When his mother asks, he told his mother that his father had followed through with his plans and he was unable to prevent his leaving.
From that day forward, he continued to use his father's hammer. Smithing new jobs from his father's forge upon the ashes he left, his legacy ablaze.

☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games